Reaper 2 codes october 2022
2021.05.04 21:29 FuzzyPomeranian October2022Bumpers
A community for parents whose babies were due in October 2022. This community is private and now closed to new members.
2013.12.12 23:22 1Voice1Life Eternity Club: Front page posters only
This is a private community for people who have reached the top 25 on all. If your post has reached the top 25 on all our bot will send you an invite, no need to request access.
2011.07.06 09:06 charlesp22 The most awesome place for DVD and Blu-ray movie collectors.
Movies are our lives! DVD and Blu-ray collectors share pictures of their latest buys and pickups, pictures of their entire collection shelves, we have contests for FREE DVDs, Movie Party nights (watch a movie with 15 strangers), experts give advice and help find the best deals, and more!
2023.06.05 01:13 SubstantialFill6287 Resume Review
submitted by SubstantialFill6287
to resumes [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:13 Wasted_Clothes1935 What actually happened to the Kadyrovites aka the TikTok Battalion? It feels like I haven't seen them being mentioned in any Pro-Ukrainian Subreddit or YouTube Channel since October 2022.
2023.06.05 01:12 JD4EDC_VA WTS Umnumzaan, Ekko, Mash, GoPro Hero 7 Black
What's up swappers, got a few for sale today. Time stamp photos Video
Yolo is king, if you chat me be quick to respond and make payments.Prefer PPFF, accept Zelle First is my Umnumzaan tanto in S45VN, DOB is June 28 2022 (Can include RGT clip for $20 if you want to bundle them) SV $500
I've carried this knife a fair amount, but cutting has been light. The knife is in very good condition, there some marks that I cannot tell if it's from finish or not so I did my best to point them out in the video. Factory edge, very sharp. Next we have the Divo Mash modded SV $100
This one is not available any more as it was a blue creek knives exclusive and they are no longer around. Mods include Skiff bearings in the pivot, Anodized titanium hardware and pocket clip. Stonewashed blade and sharpened edge at 20DPS. CJRB Ekko SV $40
This one is NIB, I wanted to check it out and am keeping the liner lock version as I scored a show exclusive of the button lock. Umnumzaan/Sebenza RGT titanium pocket clip polished and anodized blue SV$40
Nothing to say here, it's a titanium pocket clip that I anodized after purchasing. it looks new still to me. GoPro Hero 7 black bundle SV $150
Great condition, very little use on the camera. Comes with 2 camera housings, 4 batteries, a bunch of mounts (3M, chest, head and other stuff).
submitted by JD4EDC_VA
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:12 31bSoldier 5 Jun MH Bus Requirements
2023.06.05 01:12 Comedordecupreto Espigão de milho ta pra fora aqui pra ela
2023.06.05 01:12 Comfortable_Cod6116 I never noticed I platinumed it. It’s also my first one ever. Goes to show how much I love this game
2023.06.05 01:12 swimingly145 Canondale quick 2 or Orbea vector/carpe
Whilst I'm healthy I'm not 'fit'. This ends now. 4 years ago I was a PhD student riding things that a local enthusiast used to put together (from old parts and sell for £50-150 on gumtree. They did the job but my latest one is well past it's use by date and I really want to get back on the saddle. The problem is that every list of 'best bike under X' gives different answers!
SO...I've wittled down my options to getting a hybrid for £650-750. Not sure I'm ready/confident enough for drop down bars, and from all the GCN videos I've watched I think I'd the comfort and control of a hybrid is more suited to me atm.
The main reason I'm asking here is because when I do the comparisons I don't know much about parts so I can't tell if components x is better
- I've sort of narrowed it down to the cannondale quick disc 2 and the Orbea Vector 20
- Cannondale has former has a carbon fork so I assume would be lighter, and I love the blue colour
- I hear Orbea is a worker owned co-op and that every bike is assembled in Spain. Seems like a nice company to support.
- Happy to hear other suggestions at this price point (could stretch up if required)
submitted by swimingly145
to ukbike [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:10 justme0w9 I'm still mad they nerf this card. why?!
| || |
I was also bitter lose when they use this card against my 8 immortals but I never complain to that and I think it's a good card. this is unnecessary, whoever complain to this has issue on energy management. Now, this looks like basic card at least they should make this round instead of turn so it won't be far from it's original. submitted by justme0w9 to cuecardgameAvid [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:10 AutoModerator [Download Course] Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy (Genkicourses.site)
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to HQCoursesGenki [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Download Course] Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy (Genkicourses.site)
Our website: https://www.genkicourses.site/product/csaba-borzasi-breakthrough-conversions-academy/
What You Get: Module 1
The Fundamental Principles of Direct Response Copywriting
In this foundational module, you’ll discover:
- The PUREST essence of copywriting nobody talks about today (and believe me, I’ve looked…)
- The “Promise-Believability” Matrix… a unique new way to look at persuading people to buy
- Why – in 95% of cases – you aren’t really selling what you THINK you’re selling (And what you’re ACTUALLY selling through your product or service)
- The #1 way to melt away your prospect’s objections with ease… and turn them into devout BELIEVERS for life
- The “mother” of ALL copywriting formulas… Single-handedly responsible for BILLIONS of dollars in sales (and NO, it’s not “AIDA”, “PAS”, or “PPPP”)
- Eugene Schwartz’s 4 game-changing marketing secrets that revolutionized the marketing industry as we know it. (In fact, one of these is the sole reason why sales funnels exist today!)
- 7 proven ”quick-n-dirty”copywriting templates & checklists you can use to reliably pump out winning copy FAST – even if you’re a beginner
The Psychology Behind Persuasive Copywriting & Copy-Thinking
I promise you’ve never seen a more advanced masterclass in emotional response marketing before.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The secret evolutionary psychology behind persuasive messages that NO ONE talks about
- A deep dive into the world of emotional persuasion… through the lens of the BEST emotional copywriters of all time
- How to identify & tap into your ideal prospect’s deepest NEGATIVE emotions like Shame, Fear, Anger, and Guilt
- How to identify & tap into your ideal prospect’s deepest POSITIVE emotions like Redemption and Unconditional Acceptance (Often-overlooked emotions that actually drive action like CRAZY!)
- The BEST way to infuse these powerful emotions into your “Big Ideas” and Headlines to make them 10X more effective!
- 7 core desires 99.9% of people constantly crave like crazy… and how to use these in your copywriting for maximum effectiveness
The “No-Nonsense” 80/20 Marketing Research Process
Yes, yes – I know research isn’t the sexiest of topics out there…
But it’s an absolutely essential aspect of creating winning marketing campaigns.
To make this important topic as painless and swift as possible, I scoured through thousands of pages of my notes…
Revisited scores of past projects I did with various clients…
And analyzed how the best of the best copywriters did their own research…
To come up with a totally UNIQUE blueprint for doing marketing research FAST, in a no-nonsense way.
That’s why, in this module, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reason why research is soooo essential if you want to be successful
- The ONLY 8 things you need to look for while doing research. (Most people waste 10s of hours “mindlessly” researching… but armed with this list, you’ll cut your research time by 80%!)
- My custom-built “Ultimate Marketing Research Kit”that’s so effective… several past students have joined the program JUST to get access to this!
- 5 of the BEST places to find exactly what you’re looking for FAST in 2022
- How to know when you’ve done enough research… so you don’t spend any more time on it than needed!
- 6 sneaky research mistakes you NEED to avoid like the plague! (HINT: 95% of copywriters are guilty of at least one… Are you?)
- A simple process for finding the 7 key marketing campaign elements you need for winning campaigns
- Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter’s coveted “6W Method”to quickly and reliably do high-impact customer research if you’re short on time
The “Sacred Trinity”: Big Ideas, Headlines, Leads
This is where the “rubber meets the road”…
Because Module 4 is all about the highest-impact copywriting elements out there:
Big Ideas, Headlines, and Leads… PLUS, how they actually relate to each other.
So in this module, you’ll discover:
- Why I call these 3 the “Sacred Trinity”… and how these elements all relate to each other
- The mystical “Big Idea” concept… Demystified! (with plenty of practical examples, case studies, and even formulas!)
- Previously untold A-list copywriting secrets about attention-grabbing headlines. (If you’ve ever wanted to improve your Headline game… you’ll LOVE this part!)
- 6 of the greatest Lead “types”to start any sales message with ease… While building irresistible emotional desire in your prospect
- My simple 10-step framework for creating any type of Lead in 15 minutes or LESS
- My go-to “quick-n-dirty”Universal Lead Template you can copy-paste into ANY sales message to make it 3X more persuasive FAST
The “Golden Thread” That Connects Your Big Idea With Your Offer
Once you know the secrets of the “Sacred Trinity”, it’s time to connect these elements with your Offer.
Module 5 reveals everything.
Inside this game-changing masterclass, you’ll discover:
- How to effectively use the “Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting” Frameworkin ANY sales message
- 6 things you NEED to know before weaving your “Golden Thread” (ATTENTION: Miss just 1 of these… and your entire marketing argument might crumble!)
- What NOT to do when identifying your “North Star”: The One Buying Belief!
- A super simplepersuasive message template you can use to consistently pump out winning pieces of copy in just 30 mins (or less)
- 3 unique belief-shifting strategies that melt away objections with ease (And covert even the most skeptical of people!)
- How to do Proof Marketing RIGHT… without boring your readers to death
- Agora Financial’s secret “CPB Technique”that makes their front-end promotions so profitable (A method so powerful, even Evaldo Albuquerque, the highest-paid copywriter of all time SWEARS by it!)
- The 10 questions your prospects are always subconsciously asking when reading your copy… And how to pre-emptively answer them successfully!
How to Make Your Competition Irrelevant by Using a Unique Mechanism
Our next topic is about Unique Mechanisms…
Which are essential in today’s world of “high-market sophistication” audiences.
During this module, you’ll discover:
- What exactly is a “mechanism” (and why you also badly need one… especially today!)
- The crucial difference between “common mechanisms” VS. “Unique Mechanisms” (And how to make yours truly stand out!)
- How to find your unique mechanism in just 3 simple steps – even if you’re starting from scratch!
- DOZENS of practical unique mechanism examples used in all sorts of proven marketing campaigns (Some of which have generated over $1 BILLION!)
- The often-misunderstood (but critically important)difference between a Unique Mechanism (UM)… and a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- What neverto call your Unique Mechanism… EVER! (Seriously… this one mistake can single-handedly invalidate your entire mechanism in an instant!)
Once Upon a Time, There Was a “StorySelling Masterclass” That Rocked
Next up, Storytelling on STEROIDS! (which I like to call “StorySelling”)
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reason why almost every single persuasive message needs to use storytelling
- The essential fundamentals of StorySellingyou need to understand to create not just compelling stories… but PROFITABLE ones!
- Why focusing on the story itself isn’t enough – no matter how good it is… (And the often-overlooked “secret ingredient” of great storytelling!)
- The 4 “pillars” of highly effective StorySelling almost no one talks about
- How to create a kickass Character / Hero for your story that your audience will easily resonate with
- Ever heard of the “Hero’s Journey” before? You have? Well…that’s cool, and all… BUT did you know that there are actually TWO (2) journeysthe Hero goes through, not just one? And this is THE single biggest point of difference between stories that are “meh”… and stories that are AMAZING!
- 7 proven story archetypes you can copy/paste into your marketing funnels for an easy conversion boost
- Where exactly to use these stories in your funnels (+ other useful tips)
How To Create An Offer So Irresistible… Only a LUNATIC Would Ignore It
Once you have your “Big Idea”, Headline, Lead, Golden Thread, Unique Mechanism, and Stories…
It’s time to finally create an offer they can’t refuse!
So in Module 8, you’ll discover:
- What exactly is a lucrative Offer (and how to make yours irresistible)
- The #1 principle of ridiculously good offers you must always start with (DO NOTignore this… because otherwise, your offer will fall flat on its face!)
- How direct marketing TITANS like Claude Hopkins, Gary Halbert, Todd Brown, and Alex Hormozi approach irresistible offers (Including their popular frameworks!)
- The ONLY 8 core offer “types” you need to successfully launch any type of product or service
- Advanced risk-reversal strategies that melt away objections with ease… and know people off the fence like crazy!
- How to present your offer for MAXIMUM impact in MINUMUM time
- 5 proven offer blueprintsyou can steal and install in various parts of your sales funnels
From “Master Structure” to Breakthrough Copy
In this strategic overview session, we’ll revisit the most important 80/20 principles of key topics like:
- The Fundamental Principles of Direct Response Copywriting
- The Psychology Behind Persuasive Copywriting & Copy-Thinking
- The “No-Nonsense” 80/20 Marketing Research Process
- The “Sacred Trinity”: Big Ideas, Headlines, Leads
- The “Golden Thread” That Connects Your Big Idea With The Offer
- How to Make Your Competition Irrelevant by Using a Unique Mechanism
- Once Upon a Time, There Was a “StorySelling Masterclass” That Rocked
- How To Create An Offer So Irresistible… Only a LUNATIC Would Ignore It
- The Breakthrough Copy Development Process (with Real-Life Example!)
If you're wondering why our courses are priced lower than the original prices and are feeling a bit suspicious (which is understandable), we can provide proof of the course's contents. We can provide a screenshot of the course's contents or send you a freebie, such as an introduction video or another video from the course, to prove that we do have the course. Should you wish to request proof, we kindly ask you to reach out to us.
Please be aware that our courses do not include community access. This is due to the fact that we do not have the authority to manage this feature. Despite our desire to incorporate this aspect, it is, unfortunately, unfeasible.
Explore affordable learning at Genkicourses.site
🎓! Dive into a world of quality courses handpicked just for you. Download, watch, and achieve more without breaking your budget.
2023.06.05 01:10 AccordingBackground0 Something is wrong but I don't know what and how to help it
Hi Reddit, I just want to vent because I have no one to tell this all to, so please listen to me... I really want to just hear your insights on it too, as I feel completely lost and I feel too incompetent to judge. I know this is not a medical community etc but I just really want to hear something from other people too. Thank you, and sorry for the long post.
For the past 3-4 years I have been feeling hopeless, completely unmotivated to do anything. Concentrating requires a lot of effort yet still I don't get very concentrated anyway, which results in my inability to study and do the assignments. Like most of the time I still get them done but I feel like I used to be far more efficient and quick. Could that be laziness? Maybe I just hate my degree? I sit to code and after 5-10 mins my mind has already drifted away. I have hard time memorizing and retaining information too, but I guess it is normal to be forgetful.I feel so stupid because of this.
I used to sleep a lot a year ago, so for 2 years, literally everything would tire me, simply grocery shopping for 30 mins would make me so physically and mentally tired that I'd immediately fall asleep after coming back home. I would sleep a lot, 12+ hours on a daily basis, I even used to oversleep appointments/arrangements/meetings sometimes. All what I would want every day is to simply for everything to end and to just go sleep. To try to "save" more time before I become tired again I stopped going to gym too because I felt like it made me extremely tired. Right now I think my situation on sleep improved, but now I actually have been mostly having a hard time falling asleep, so I stay awake a lot.
I thought recently that maybe I just hate my degree and that's the reason why I became like that, because simply thinking of having to do an assignment because the deadline is close or go to exam makes me feel disgusted and anxious at the same time, and I don't know why. Any kind of small effort I make takes a ton of "mental" effort from me? I am not bad at what I am studying, but not great either. I am currently failing 2/5 classes though, for the first time in 3 years. Thinking of potentially working with what I'm currently studying makes me feel so ''out of place'', so distant and just in general I just cannot imagine myself being successful and fullfilled. So I thought that maybe I made a mistake and chose the wrong degree but thinking of other possibilities makes me anxious and worthless. I'm also hesitant about switching degrees because what if I will still feel the same? I overall feel like I have 0 interest in anything, so I feel like I'm just craving a change, but not necessarily switching majors. I feel like a failure now, and I feel like I will be a failure too if I switch. I dont want to become a disappointment, when all my other peers have been advancing in life.
I cannot imagine my future overall honestly, and I don't really want to. I'm far more afraid of the thought that I have a potential to live another +- 50 years, than of the fact that I might die tomorrow. Thinking of death brings me a bit of a relief? I have been getting sincere suicidal thoughts too for the past few months for the first time in my life. I'm from a good loving family, lived always in good conditions, there was never anything bad or traumatic about my life, so I feel so guilty of wanting to die, but I just don't see myself going any further and don't want to see either. I feel like I'm a dissapointment and it's just better to disappear soon than carry on on becoming a liability. I want to do something to make myself feel easier about life but I don't know how to help myself at all. I have this feeling like there's no way that things can get better, I feel absolutely lost and hopeless and worthless about myself.
Am I just being lazy and undisciplined? Maybe I just need to focus more on discipline? Maybe I just chose wrong degree? What is even happening with me?
submitted by AccordingBackground0
to AnxietyDepression [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:08 Telanadas22 1TB gratis with the chance of getting more by just playing games, uploading pics and sharing with contacts, ni scam, no tricks, 100% works!
submitted by Telanadas22
to ArgenGaming [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:08 sp14shley need 2 ppl who haven’t accepted codes today to click please
submitted by sp14shley
to temu [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:07 Ok-Courage8751 My ex is keeping our joint house hostage and refuses to sell
Disclaimer: I (27F) am not in the US, I am in a country in Northwestern Europe.
In the summer of 2021 I bought an apartment with my ex boyfriend (32M). We own the property together (equally) and we are both on the mortgage (also equally). We did some renovations and we moved in around November 2021.
It’s a very, very long story but I’ll try to be as concise as possible. There was a lot of domestic violence in the relationship. When I say a lot, I mean a lot. Physical, emotional and financial abuse, death threats, violence, etc. not only towards me but also towards my parents and my dogs (there’s some in my comment history about it for those who would like to read it). It all escalated very quickly and very badly, he was hell-bent on getting me out of the house and tried to accomplish this by almost 24/7 violence and threats for the time I lived there. His reasons for this are hard to reproduce (he was basically just angry for a thousand different reasons), but in his reality there was always something I had done to wrong him (I have never done anything to wrong him, I helped him to all of my capacity. I even wrote his thesis for him, can you believe that lol) or did something wrong/wasn’t good enough in any way whatsoever. He was very paranoid (still is and always has been), which made him feel entitled to retaliate and take revenge on me by ‘’taking from me what I didn’t deserve’’ or ‘’teaching me a lesson’’.
At first I didn’t want to let him kick me out (literally) and threaten me out of my own home, but by the beginning of January 2022 the situation had become so bad that I had no choice but to leave for my safety and that of my dogs and my parents (my parents lived elsewhere but he’d threaten them too). I only lived in the house for ~2 months and I feel I’ve escaped with my life.
Shortly after that we agreed that I wouldn’t come back and that he said he wanted to keep the house and put everything into his name. I was fine with that, the house was ruined for me anyway because of everything that happened there and it was around that same time me and my parents learned that my mother’s cancer had come back.
He kept telling me for months he was in the middle of the application for a bank loan for the mortgage, but there were constantly obstacles coming up. The salary of his full time job alone wasn’t enough to get approved for the loan, so he had to get a second job, and after he got a second job he had to wait for a permanent contract instead of a temporary one, and after that he had apparently made a promotion at his full time job so he had to wait for them to update the correct (now higher) salary in his contract, yada yada yada. I did not care about all this at the time because I was fully preoccupied with caretaking for my mother 24/7. I had to quit my job to care for her during chemo and other treatments. She eventually passed away in September 2022. Shortly after my mother passed away by father had a heart attack and needed to get open heart surgery with a long recovery, so I took care of him too. He is fully recovered now and is doing a lot better thankfully. During all this time I was stressed the fuck out about the house that still needed to be handled with my ex, but I didn’t have the time, energy and mental space to sue and force a sale so I gave him all the time he said he needed and hoped for the best.
That did not work, because now, more than one and a half year after I moved out, he’s not even one step further in the mortgage application he keeps saying he’s in the middle of. I have tried everything: sending him countless emails, physical letters, legal letters, cease and desist letters, etc. A few weeks ago he said the last thing he needed for his mortgage application was a deed of division. I drafted one and then he emailed me back that he did not agree to me getting my share of the money I put into the house and that he felt it was not fair that he had solely been responsible for his living expenses all this time and that he wants me to compensate him for that. What???? This was the final drop for me and I decided that I just wanted to sell to a third party instead of doing him the favor of waiting for all eternity for him to get his shit together. He has since decided to just ignore all of my attempts to handle the house and keeps living in the (MY) apartment as if I don’t exist.
Since I’ve moved out, he has been paying the mortgage payments and everything else related to the house. He is still doing this right now. But this can’t go on forever and I just want to cut all ties and never be reminded of his existence again. He seems to think that this is something that will just go away on its own if he drags it out long enough or just ignores it. I have a lot of bad things to say about him, but I know him to be smarter than that so I truly do not understand what his end game is or what he expects to happen.
His demands and arguments have been SO extremely unreasonable that there is no way this can get resolved outside of court. It’s already taken over one and a half years. There is no other option for me left to finally get rid of the house than to sue. But this is my biggest problem: I am broke and I do not have the savings to pay for the lawyer that I will need to sue my ex. Judging by my ex’s attitude for the past one and a half year (dragging his feet and trying to manipulate me with a carrot on a stick), I expect that I will need a lot of money (at least €10,000) for legal fees, but I don’t have that kind of money right now. I also don’t have any income because I had to quit my job to care for my dying mother and my sick father. I took a huge financial hit due to everything combined. Even if I started having an income again right now as we speak, it would still take a considerable amount of time to save up for the lawyer fees and during that time period I will still be liable for everything related to the house. If he decides to trash it (not unlikely if he feels threatened) or stops paying the mortgage, I will hang too. I can’t apply for any governmental aid because on paper I have too much money. But all my money is stuck in the house which my ex is taking hostage!
I don’t know what to do anymore, I feel horrible and I could really use some advice. What do I do?
submitted by Ok-Courage8751
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:06 Public_Basil_4416 Why am I getting low voltage codes from knock sensors after replacing them?
I just replaced the knock sensors and harness on my 04’ suburban and the check engine light came on while I was driving. Had the codes read and I had “class 2 datalink malfunction” and low voltage knock sensor codes. I torqued them to specifications and I also made sure to seal the grommets with RTV so I have no idea why it’s giving these codes. Any idea?
submitted by Public_Basil_4416
to AskMechanics [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:06 hikiko_wobbly Red Swan
* Log, Flight X-0JT67I; Code-name: Red Swan
Operation log: cycle 207,
Officer CalçTn has completed cryogenic cycle, now initiating standard routine, assuming full operational duties. No abnormalities, operations smooth. Plotting course to [STAR: code-name: Pink Salt] and [PLANET: code-name: Blue Drop]. ETA: 15 cycles. Maneuver operation-chain: gravity breaking to orbital sling 30 light seconds from Pink-salt heading Blue Drop, lunar breaking to orbit sling, oberservational orbit 1 cycle, deceleration, mapping and readiness procedures to drop-off zone.
AI-operational scanning complete
Inter-vessel logistical-scanning complete
Mech-operational scanning complete
Engine-operational scanning complete
Vessel-mechanical scanning complete
Personal notes: mentally sound, physically stiff. Mild to severe aching and discomfort. Painkilling routine initiated hour 35.
Personal log, cycle 223.
Dropping off next cycle. I think I finally feel normal again after the cryo-sleep or maybe it's the adrenaline buzzing me up. I look out the observation port and see her, the blue marble streaked with white vapour, she looks so much like home it's crazy. Almost like seeing a doppel-ganger. I can almost imagine my dorm is down there, next to the waves and dunes. I've been missing it. I dreamt of it last cycle. My sweet LffNg, I miss you so, I think of you always. I keep the mind-piece nearby, I say the litany often. With half my mind I anticipate the alien world below, with my other half I put myself between your arms again.
Operational report, cycle 224.
AI-operational system supreme processer (AI-SSP) reports; Officer CalçTn entered shuttle 2 during cycle 224, shift 4.89.315. De-docking procedure completed and descent initiated. Operation smooth throughout. Comm-systems strong throughout. Shuttle 2 positioned at drop-off point and descent initiated cycle 224, shift 5.12.057. Descent completed cycle 224, shift 5.93.824. Operation Codename: Marble floor. Officer CalçTn has landed upon Blue Drop, completed operational and comm-sec check cycle 224, shift 6.48.027. Officer CalçTn remains in constant secure comm-connection with AI-SSP at close of cycle 224. Outlook: positive. Forecast: smooth.
Personal log, cycle 225.
The cosmologists were right. As it appeared above, so it is below. A twin to Arretanea, almost a copy of our world. After landing,( complementary minor bruising to the posterior) the allure of the viewing portal already had me bewitched, but my training overrode the first shock of awe; after scanning and comm-setup with a mech's efficiency I immediately started the chem tests. May all heavens bless the gift that is fresh air - oxygen and nitrogen! AI-SSP cautioned against any direct corporal contact, insisting upon the bio-screening. I can't blame it's program, it's so unlike me to want to throw caution to the wind- such is the miracle of this place, it contorts the senses, beyond the scope of my crispest dreams. Since the lifting of the shuttle-hatch I have been overwhelmed but I chaste myself as of yet. The bio-screening will take another cycle, as the drones scope out in a circumference. I sit watching the waves on this other-worldly beach at the edge of a system of other-worldly dunes from behind my steel-glass helmet, with my breathing connected to the dry suit-engine, my mouth and nose in the muzzle of a foreigner in a cage to pass quarantine.
submitted by hikiko_wobbly
to u/hikiko_wobbly [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:05 RamblinGamblinWillie Bootleg I picked up at an antique show today
2023.06.05 01:05 solitaryvoluntary Survey Pop: Get a $1 survey after using my referral code
Survey Pop has a $5 payout threshold with numerous gift card options and instant PayPal payouts. Even better is that they'll pay you $2 after every cashout to survey your user experiences through their app.
My referral code is 1GP9CK
submitted by solitaryvoluntary
to referralcodes [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:04 solitaryvoluntary Eureka Surveys: Get a $1 survey after using my referral code
Eureka Surveys has a $5 payout threshold with numerous gift card options and instant PayPal payouts. Even better is that they'll pay you $2 after every cashout to survey your user experiences through their app.
My referral code is SARPPH
submitted by solitaryvoluntary
to referralcodes [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:04 the_oneand_onlymelon Venoms eyes aren't eyes
2023.06.05 01:04 themitichris Separate home NAS from Cloud Server
Hi, this is my first post on Reddit. I currently have a HP ProDesk 600 G2 (i7 6700/16GB), being my first server I preferred to install Unraid for multi-purpose use.
The current config consist of 3x4TB WD Red (2 for pool [xfs] +1 for parity) and 128GB SDD Cache [BTRFS].
Right now I'm managing some smb shares (2 for personal data, 2 for nextcloud and other minor), some docker containers (2 Nextcloud (will be 3), Collabora CODE, Cloudflare tunnel, Swag, minidlna, Transmission ecc), Wireguard, and sometimes a W10 VM.
I have the option of moving the server to a place with a much better connection, 1gbps fiber vs my current 50mbps network speed. The idea is to keep all personal files at home and move all services to the new place.
Considering that in the NAS they will mainly be transferred and "worked" with Lightroom/Photoshop photos (photos of events, minimum 600 RAW files of about 15/20MB at a time, currently there are 4TB of files), while in the two nextcloud shares about 250GB (Photos delivered), what's the best move to make?
I already know that I will have use another pc and to buy more storage but how many, hdd or ssd, in which configuration for the purpose? I've already documented how to remove a disk from the unraid pool
After 1 year of experience with Unraid, I was researching Proxmox and I must say that by comparing the operations I did on Unraid I can understand them, it would also expand my knowledge on this new system, as well as avoid buying another Unraid license.
-Both systems currently have only parity disk "protection"; -I would like to create a backup solution; -Currently the home network is Gigabit, the main PCs are a Macbook air m1 and a Desktop x299; -Nextcloud has 100+ users, 95% view-only guest users.
NAS: VPN, capacity, local network transfer speed and backup. Server: speed of service, being able to create VMs and add more containers in future.
-A 1-slot Synology NAS that I don't use -1 3TB HDD (Consumer Seagate) that I don't use -1 x 1TB HDD (Consumer Seagate) currently containing files that can be moved to an existing share -Some low spec PCs
submitted by themitichris
to selfhosted [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:03 Vegetable-Ad-5684 Struggling mentally to eat gluten for scope
Celiac runs in my family (sister, nephew, 2 cousins all positive on endoscopy). I had bloodwork in 2019, but it was negative. After having diastasis recti repair in August of 2022, I would get SO bloated, it was painful. I decided to just cut gluten out, out of sheer desperation. That was the beginning of November 2022.
I made an appointment with a GI doctor in Feb of 2023 and finally had my appt on May 30. She said, based on how my health has improved and family Hx, she does believe I likely have celiac as well. She told me I need to consume gluten for 2 weeks for an endoscopy. I asked if this is necessary and she said, due to bone loss issues and other malabsorption problems with celiac (extra serious for me since I had gastric bypass in 2011), she thinks I should get an official diagnosis. She said this way she will be able to perform DEXA scans and earlier colonoscopies, which insurance will deny without a diagnosis based on my age.
I am having my scope done on June 21 and must begin eating gluten by June 7. I am TERRIFIED. Even getting CC makes me bloat and have urgent, loose bowel movements. I can't imagine deliberately putting gluten in my mouth. How can I get over this mental hurdle and just get it over with? Any tips are welcome!
TL;DR- I have to eat gluten for an endoscopy and I'm so scared, I can't bring myself to actually do it. Advice needed.
submitted by Vegetable-Ad-5684
to Celiac [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:02 RisingSun639 ♦️Club Code👉OEMRM♦️ NLH & PLO4 GAMES ON 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥RIGHT NOW !!!! Endless Opportunities to Bluff, Bet & Win BiG💥💥💥 ✔️TOP Players🃏 ✔️High Action💰 ✔️A Reliable Host👨✈️ ✔️Plenty of Bonuses🎁 ✔️Weekly Freerolls💸 NLH 1/.5! PLO4 1/.5! Pokerrrr2 App