Does walmart sell fake pokemon cards
2012.01.28 00:39 PTCGO
A subreddit for players of the official Pokemon Trading Card Game Online - PTCGO
2021.08.27 21:14 BasicCracker PTCGL
An unofficial subreddit for players of the Pokemon Trading Card Game Live platform - PTCGL
2013.07.29 18:39 Rew4Star pkmndecks: Building Better Decks
A place for deck building and general deck discussions. A subreddit dedicated to Deck Building; eg. Advice on Building and Adjustments, Deck Critiquing, Deck Showcaseing and anything Deck Related to the current Pokémon TCG format.
2023.06.05 01:47 mirrorMii Shop for car auto part or others
Does anybody know a shop selling auto parts and accessories besides Canadian Tire and Walmart?
Is Napa auto parts a good place?
I am looking for a good car cover and other stuff.
I don't really want to use amazon.
submitted by mirrorMii
to montreal [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:42 jdimaria3 [US, US] [H] Scarlet & Violet hits, Crown Zenith hits, Modern binder, Special Delivery Charizards, Guardians Rising packs, PSA 10 slabs, PayPal [W] Trades (Scarlet & Violet B&B promos, misc modern, Lillie 080/SM-P JP promo, Pokemon Pearl CIB, etc), PayPal
I hope you've all been well! Been a bit - just putting up my cards to see if I can get any trades or sales in ahead of Paldea Evolved releasing next weekend!
I'm open to trading or selling my cards. I have a couple specific things I'm interested in, but otherwise I'll look at binders. Pics and info below! Pricing/Shipping info:
Pictures of my Haves:
- Pricing (based off tcgplayer low from verified sellers in the given condition, PayPal G&S):
- 1 card: 10% off
- 2-4 cards: 12% off
- 5+ cards: 15% off
- Note: For LP cards, those numbers will be 15%, 18%, and 20% respectively
- Note: I won't accept attempts to cheese the system above (for example, Special Delivery Charizard + 4 $0.25 radiant cards to get it for 15% off instead of 10% off plus the others for free essentially).
- Free PWE for <= 4 cards worth <= $25. If it's >4 cards but <= $25 in value, then add $3 extra for shipping in a BMWT. If it's <= 4 cards and < $2 in value, add $1 for shipping.
- Free BMWT for > $25 in value
- Note: Pricing for packs follows the same as cards, but purchases with packs only get free shipping for purchases of $50+ as I'll need to use a small box rather than a BMWT, so cost will be higher. Otherwise add $3 for shipping
- Scarlet & Violet hits (Note I'm valuing cards on second page as LP and Sada as DMG, closeups and details provided further in album. All are excellent binder cards)
- Crown Zenith hits (The Pikachu SRs have some spots on the corner, still valuing at NM - pics included in album)
- Modern binder + Special Delivery Charizards (cards are NM or NM- unless noted. All Charizard UPC promos are technically NM, but none are PSA 10 quality, more like 7-8)
- PSA 10 slabs (trade value is average eBay sold, sale price is ~10% off)
- Sealed Guardians Rising packs
- LP or below cards (The last two rows are damaged, the rest should be LP either from fuzzy edges, bits of whitening, small dings on edges or corners, etc
|Card ||Trade Value ||Sale Price |
|Single Strike Urshifu V TG PSA 10 ||$30 ||$26 |
|Serperior V TG PSA 10 ||$32 ||$28 |
|Blissey V TG PSA 10 ||$30 ||$26 |
|Marnie's Pride PSA 10 ||$75 ||$65 |
Willing to do partial PayPal on either side to even things out in trades if needed. Please note:
I'm pretty particular about condition on cards. I'm only looking for English (aside from the specific JP cards below), NM/M, and ~60/40 centering or better. I will ask for pics of any mid-high value ones to check them. If you're a relatively new user to the sub, I will likely ask you to send first for trades for anything with decent value
- Scarlet & Violet B&B promos: Quaquaval, Pawmot, Hawlucha, Revavroom
- Scarlet & Violet Pokemon Center stamped exclusives: Miraidon ex, Koraidon ex
- Trevenant & Dusknoir GX alt art 179/173 SM12a (JP Tag Team All Stars GX set)
- Lillie 080/SM-P JP promo
- Pokemon Pearl CIB
Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!
submitted by jdimaria3
to pkmntcgtrades [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:08 dasabiii [USA-OH] [H] Steam Deck 512g, Strix Z590i with 11700K, Formd T1 V2 Reference [W] PayPal
- Steam Deck: 512G variant, very lightly used. Original packaging and cable/charger are unused. Comes with a free 256G micro sd card. 480 shipped.
- Strix Z590i with 11700K: my very first sff PC build, the board does show some signs of use but functionally it's working perfectly. 11700K was normally used, no extreme tasks, just casual gaming. Only selling as a bundle, for now, 265 shipped. (Will need to grab the box and accessories from the storage unit but everything should still be there)
- T1 V2 Reference: black steel model, brand new never built. 135 shipped. SOLD!
Thanks for looking!
submitted by dasabiii
to hardwareswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:01 Vileplume1 Are any of these fake?
2023.06.05 01:01 AutoModerator Weekly Copyright Reminder
This is a weekly reminder post of this sub's stance on potential copyright infringement. This is a serious issue that needs to be kept in mind when creating and listing NFTs.
Original post by u/HurleyBird1
Quick disclaimer: I AM NOT A LAWYER. THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE - THIS IS SIMPLY INFORMATION WITH WHICH TO EDUCATE YOURSELVES AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR LEGAL ADVICE FROM A LICENSED SOURCE.
Now that that's out of the way. My credentials are: MBA, with a bit of business law classes under my belt.
I want to give a quick explanation of how copyright works - and I'll do so through quick blurbs n some myth/reality bullets.
- Subject matter of copyright: In general28(a) Copyright protection subsists, in accordance with this title, in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device. Works of authorship include the following categories:(1) literary works;(2) musical works, including any accompanying words;(3) dramatic works, including any accompanying music;(4) pantomimes and choreographic works;(5) pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works;(6) motion pictures and other audiovisual works;(7) sound recordings; and(8) architectural works.(b) In no case does copyright protection for an original work of authorship extend to any idea, procedure, process, system, method of operation, concept, principle, or discovery, regardless of the form in which it is described, explained, illustrated, or embodied in such work.
- Myth: I can use any image/song/video/writing I want.
- Reality: No. Not true at all.
- Myth: Well they never said it's copyrighted.
- Reality: Upon publication (and even while a work in progress) a work is automatically protected via copyright under US Law.
- Myth: Well they never sold it.
- Reality: It doesn't have to be commercialized to be protected.
- Myth: Well it was a long time ago
- Reality: Possibly true...as long as the creator is deceased (or if multiple creators, the last living one is deceased) and the required time has passed...although this gets tricky with "estates."
(d) Duration of Rights.—(1) With respect to works of visual art created on or after the effective date set forth in section 610(a) of the Visual Artists Rights Act of 1990, the rights conferred by subsection (a) shall endure for a term consisting of the life of the author.
So what's this thing I hear called "Fair Use?"
Straight from the source:
- Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use41Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
Uhh...help me translate that please... (here's a decent official translation: https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html
- above...if it's non-profit educational use, you're usually good to go...if it's for money or trade (commercial nature) then you're usually NOT...unless YOUR piece is "transformative"
Transformative uses are those that add something new, with a further purpose or different character, and do not substitute for the original use of the work.
- Myth: Well this is paid for in Algos, not USD so it's not "commercial"
- Reality: IT IS commercial. You could even barter for bacon and it'd be commercial. It's an exchange of one good/service for another good/service.
- Myth: My piece with Batman inside a card is "transformative"
- Reality: No, unfortunately, more-than-likely the courts would say it's not. A good litmus test is..."If Warner Bros Entertainment (owner of Batman) wanted to make an NFT/ASA "Batman card" would yours compete with it or be possibly mistaken (by a reasonable person - so in America think 8th grade education) for real merchandise? Probably...thus it's not transformative enough.
"nature" gets a little tougher. This looks at protecting the "creative process." Thus, using other works of art is less-likely to be protected than using factual sources - like historical photographs since it's easier to "create art" and thus "transform" factual pieces than other art pieces. This is also talking to things like "parody." Satire is NOT protected. "Parody" is. What's the difference? LegalZoomputs it well: While a parody targets and mimics the original work to make a point, a satire uses the original work to criticize something else entirely. Another way to look at it is that satire uses another work as a way to comment on something happening in the world that has nothing to do with the original work.
- Myth: I added a different border, extra planets, and some blur effect to MTZ's World of Light - it's a new piece of art.
- Reality: Not likely the courts will see it that way.
- Myth: This guy added a filter, some burn effects, and collaged a bunch of newspaper headlines together - isn't that a violation!
- Reality: Probably not...the courts would probably see this as a creation of art out of factual sources.
amount/substantiality in relation to the whole...this is where using clips of songs that are only like 5 seconds long works! But using more than that...runs into problems. This is tough to decipher too...as some songs are EASILY identifiable from just 5 seconds (Ice, ice, baby) - and thus NOT fair use. But some aren't. Usually you're safe using a very small clip of a song or video - especially if you're adding more to it. But this is a dangerous game to play - and there's places to get free audio (some sources below)
effect of the use - this is probably the biggest one. Courts will look at simply...does YOUR work affect the sales or potential for sales of the copyright owner. Of note...this is looked at at the time of the issue being brought to the court, not at the time of sale. For example, let's say my batman card sells for 10 Algos today, but Algorand BLOWS UP and soon every NFT is on Algorand. And now my OG Batman NFT is seen as one of the first Batman ones and official. Warner Bros gonna sue the shit outta whoever owns it at the time they sue to get the rights to all sales of that NFT. So that person is left holding an empty bag when Warner Bros wins in court.
- Myth: Well they're not commercializing it NOW so I'm safe.
- Reality: Technically, yea Warner Bros probably won't spend the money to go after the OG artist and the hands the asset passed through...HOWEVER, they may. That's their right. Who knows - the Napster days showed us the lengths companies will go to. EVEN BIGGER HOWEVER, the last person holding it when Warner Bros DOES decide to go after that Batman NFT...uh oh for them - they just lost their asset.
- Myth: Well it's been like a year, and no one has brought up copyright. So I'm good.
- Reality: If this was in a normal market...maybe this argument would work. If McDonald's let you sell a Ronald McDonald poster for like a year on Amazon with no issues, some court may say "bro, you took too long to bring this to us." HOWEVER, with cryptocurrency being so new (and Algorand being so little known/discussed), most courts would see it as "reasonable" that a copyright owner failed to exercise their rights within a year - possibly even a decade. (Updated because I realized last example dealt with trademark not copyright :o)
So what am I safe to use?
US Government works (mostly)...any deemed free to use by creator...and any a copyright lawyer says they have your backs on (cuz now they're liable).
Here's some great sources for free use items (please add to this list below if you know of some!!!):
(Unsplash is one of my faves)
You'll notice there's a lot of "shoulds" "coulds" "probably" etc. This is because copyright cases are all unique and go to the courts. The best bet is to go with stuff you KNOW is free and fair-use. If not, I'd look up copyright law, consult supreme court cases concerning copyright, and ultimately, talk to a lawyer.
AGAIN: I AM NOT A LAWYER. I AM NOT PROVIDING LEGAL ADVICE. I AM SIMPLY PROVIDING INFORMATION. THERE MAY BE ERRORS ABOVE THAT COULD CAUSE SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES - CONSULT A COPYRIGHT ATTORNEY IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE LEGAL ADVICE.
submitted by AutoModerator
to AlgoNFTMarketplace [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 00:51 Revolutionary_Lock8 Where can I buy a prepaid SIM card in Halifax besides the airport?
I’m planning to visit Nova Scotia in a few weeks from the US. My cellphone carrier offers Canada plan for $5/day, which I thought of using then, however, I just realized that it offers such a limited amount of data a day. Since I’m planning on driving quite a distance to my final destination from Halifax, I would be more comfortable using GPS while driving therefore I would like to have a good amount of stable data service. But I learned that data service is very expensive in Canada and especially those SIM cards sold at airports are pricey for what they are.
I’m spending the first 2 days in Halifax. Does anybody know of any shop in the city that sells a reasonably priced SIM card with reliable data service?
submitted by Revolutionary_Lock8
to canadatravel [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 00:50 Moisty_Merks How to ask my mother for a phone upgrade without sounding spoiled?
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy A10e that can't play a lot of games I want to play and the camera is subpar as well. I have $450 saved up from selling some Pokemon cards, not using moms money for it.
I was looking at the LG V60, which is only like $100-$130 or so depending on condition and a case is arouns $10 or so (Has Android 13). Also has a 8K camera, 8GB of ram, and 128GB Storage, which is great for the price and is still relevant in 2023.
I don't know how to ask for something without sounding spoiled. Any tips?
submitted by Moisty_Merks
to teenagers [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 00:49 iLuvDarkHumor 24[M4F] EST/Online - "If my Grandmother had wheels, she would have been a bike"
I'm looking for long-term friendship. You don't have to like the things i do but please show an effort so we can at least try to work it out. I am from EST time zone. Not a must but similar time zones around that would work better because there'd be less time difference.
Couple of my interests:
-Metal, rock, house kinda music
-Anime, movies, and shitty reality tv shows (Kitchen nightmares, 90 day fiance, my 600lb life, extreme cheapskates etc.)
-For anime genre; isekai, action, or anything with magic basically
-Just recently started reading manga&manhwa. My first manhwa was solo leveling and it was the best (still couldn't find anything as good as that).
-I like photography as in, i basically take pics of anything (it is usually buildings, nature, or anything i think it looks cool).
-I also love Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Star Wars (recently started).
-I love random photo trade like things you took pics of, random junks you found at a store etc etc.
-I have weird curiosities like how do wizards make galleons in Harry Potter? (I know they work but how does that economy run etc.)
-I have a small humanmade skull collection such as skull rings, candles, globe etc.
-I have a small pokemon card collection collection (recently started so nothing fancy or good)
Please send a chat request with introducing yourself a little
submitted by iLuvDarkHumor
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 00:45 ISitOnABurningLog [Laval, Qc][H] Aorus RTX3070 Master 8G [W]Local Cash, Paypal
Selling my RTX3070 that came in a pre-built since I sidegraded to AMD.
The card is by itself and does not come in its original box. It will come in an antistatic bag in a plain box.
It has been mostly used for gaming. It has been used for a few cumulative hours of Stable Diffusion experimentation, but no mining. https://imgur.com/a/xGIFfob
Looking for 400CAD (shipped)
submitted by ISitOnABurningLog
to CanadianHardwareSwap [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 00:33 rcrum8 Lugia mini tin win
Saw a post yesterday about a guys daughter pulling a Lugia Alternate Artwork from one of those mini tins that’s comes with a Silver Tempest and Scarlet Violet booster. Thought I would try my luck and bought a few. This has luckily been the 3rd one I have pulled now.
submitted by rcrum8
to pokemoncards [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 00:29 copernikiss Pumped on these pulls today
2023.06.05 00:25 Electronic-Ad7621 Dose anyone know how much this is worth?
2023.06.05 00:12 atcjwest [US, US] [H] Lots of stuff from all eras, WOTC, LV. X, EX, GX, Secret Rares etc. [W] Alt Arts
Hey everyone! Back with another post with a lot of stuff from all eras of the Pokemon TCG. All prices are based on TCG Player with nothing valued over $100. Not looking to sell today, only trading for alt arts primarily but happy to look at binders :)
Here are the current Alt Arts I’m looking for:
Sylveon V Raikou V Arceus V Espeon V Charizard V Rotom V Deoxys VStar Deoxys VMAX Regidrago V Lugia V Dragonite V Tornadus V Gengar VMAX Blaziken VMAX
If you have any questions on certain cards or want close ups feel free to ask. Thanks for taking a look! :)
submitted by atcjwest
to pkmntcgtrades [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 23:34 HybridRxN online dating not working
Why does online dating feel broken? How can we get back to organic connections in information age?
I saw a few statistics saying that dating is very very imbalanced in terms of representation by sex. I also seeing a lot of research on racial prejudice when it comes to online dating in both men and women. How can we return back to a slower world where connections happen more organically and people don't come to such quick assumptions gamifying the experience into collecting pokemon cards?
submitted by HybridRxN
to dating [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 23:29 kshades12 I helped my brother in law move some furniture today and we found some of his old cards in storage. He rewarded me with this beauty for helping. Looks like it was just pulled out of the pack.
submitted by kshades12 to pokemoncards [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 23:09 lilescofrmdao Helpppp
2023.06.04 23:09 SixxieKit How should I begin selling cards?
I just recent got into pokemon cards with a youngen and we are currently only collecting specific pokemon, we prefer to sell because opening packs are a great motivator for our household.
However I have never sold anything online. My husband set up an ebay account and we are first putting up magic cards, mostly because I don't care as much about them and would rather make mistakes with those than my base set pokemon collection that I have more attachment to.
But im not really sure how to make anything visible since most if not all /subs are against posting things like eBay or other social media accounts. At this point, im not even in many magic groups as I just dont have interest. Pokemon on the other hand is pretty much my entire feed on both reddit and Instagram.
I know how to send things in proper packaging above a certain amount sent, just not how to actually sell, how to protect myself from scummy buyers that play the charge back game and all that fun stuff.
Do I just promote on my Instagram, since many places don't allow promotion of selling?
Any advice is much appreciated.
submitted by SixxieKit
to pokemoncardselling [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 23:04 Vandalbot Ripped my Dragon Majesty pack, not disappointed at all!
2023.06.04 22:54 Letervoos Most favorite cards out of my collection!
2023.06.04 22:53 Van0rak Issues with the new information about Mythomagic learned in [TSATS] [general]
I haven't finished the book yet, but I got to a part in it where I got weirdly frustrated at a creative decision.
Mild spoilers ahead.
In the book Nico talks about his first time where he was "kind of out." An incident where he was playing Mythomagic and he said Ares was cute.... Back in the 1940s.
Now will does make a comment like "you had Mythomagic back then?" For Nico to shrug it off..
I was always under the impression he learned about Mythomagic in the hotel or right afterwards. Mythomagic seemed like an universe version of popular games like Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon, which came out in the 90s.
I just have a hard time believing that (what I assume) is deck card game that has images of gods and goddesses that have "abilities" was supposedly around during the the 40s. It seemed like an odd choice to make.
submitted by Van0rak
to camphalfblood [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 22:53 Lucy456789 Help! BIOS problem
Every time after I switched off the power supply i get this message:
"After setting up Intel(R) Optane Memory or the RAID configuration was built, SATA Mode Selection must be changed to RAID mode to avoid unknown issues. Press F1 to Run SETUP"
Sorry for the long text of things I have tried so far:
The issue started after not doing anything. Before this I had never entered the BIOS or made any changes to the hardware:
I bought the PC in 2018 as a anniversary special prebuild at a store that normally only sells PC parts. When I bougt the PC the seller went "let me just check if the PC and all the fans in the case start." I dont think they did anything else than putting the hardware together. I installed Windows myself on the SSD without any issues.
ROG STRIX Z370-F GAMING GFORCE GTX 1060 Intel Core I5-8400 @2,8 GHz 4x GSkill Ripjaws 4 GB (2 added after the problem started)
250 GB SSD on the Motherboard (I put Windows on there) and a 1 TB HDD (SATA Port 2). After the problem started I added another 4 TB HDD (SATA Port 4 because I reached that easily).
Power supply: Masterwatt 500 Lite 80Plus White (Im aware that this isnt the best Power supply but some tests I read about power supplies listed this one as good in the safety stuff, just not great regarding the efficiency.)
The problem started 2-3 years ago. I could just go to the BIOS, save without changes and the PC started just fine. At the time I couldnt find any helpful tips. Some time later i stumbled over a post regarding the COMS battery. My PC also lost the time and settings to turn of the RGB lights of the motherboard, so I figured my battery was dead. The MB manual didnt list what type of battery was needed and it is mostely behind the graphics cards, so I waited some time. Last week I found an article by ASUS that listed the battery type, got one and changed it today. I managed to do this with fumbling and not taking the GPU out.
But this hasnt really helped my problem. Im was through 5 times starting the PC after shutting the power off when the BIOS figured out the time by itself. On the 6th try it had forgotten the time. I then manually set the time and turned the RGB lights off. Both were kept on the next start.
I then looked deeper into the settings and in SATA mode "Intel(R) Optane Memory [...] (RAID)" was actually on. I never set up any RAID mode. At the start of the problem the PC only had the SSD and one HDD. I switched it to AHCI to see if it made a difference, it didnt. The EZ setup wizard also asks if I want to set up RAID mode, which makes me think that there isnt one already.
I tried the default settings the BIOS recommended. This did not change the SATA mode (tried with both) but got me RGB lights turned off while the BIOS claimed they are on.
Since then the Time sometimes gets lost, sometimes its still there.
I dont understand why the BIOS does things it logically shouldnt do or claim. Its just 3 buttons and a minute extra on every start, but I dont feel well, knowing that there is some sort of problem.
Any help or explanations would be appreciated
submitted by Lucy456789
to PcBuild [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 22:39 shreksgreenc0ck Can we create a "Most Commonly Asked Questions" list for new players?
I've been seeing an influx of new players lately and I though it'd be helpful to compile a mini guide of sorts. off the top of my head:
Q: Can I upgrade my cards twice?
A: No. 3☆ and 4☆ cards can only be upgraded once and their max levels are 50 and 60 respectively. 1☆ and 2☆ cards cannot be upgraded and their max levels are 20 and 30
Q: Will the gachas/events on the Japanese server ever come to the global server?
A: Yes, the global server (and tw) is exactly a year behind the Japanese server. All the cards and updates you see will be added to en.
Q: What cards are coming to en?
A: Check out sekai.best
or the Project Sekai wiki
Q: What is colourful festival/colorfes?
A: Colorfes is a limited event that happens every three months featuring a new limited set and 2 colorfes cards. These cards have extra lore and adds to the story of the respective character. The most notable feature of colorfes is the doubled gacha rates, the chance of getting a 4* doubles from 3% to 6% (remember these percentages arent cumulative!)
Q: Are colorfes cards limited?
A: Yes, but all the previous fes cards will be included in the gacha pool every colorfes event. Although it is important to note that the chance of pulling them will be minuscule. However, if you're on en/tw/kr the 2nd anni will allow you to pick one colorfes card as a rate up (only includes ichimiku, kanamafu and haruai iirc)
Q: What are limited and permanent cards?
A: Limited cards appear at the end of every month. Their main selling point is a) you will only be able to get these cards in their respective gacha/rerun and b) they come with a hairstyle (which requires 4000 wish pieces/2 wish jewels to unlock). Permanent cards are available in EVERY gacha pool though as they won't be rate ups the chances of pulling them are, once again, minuscule. For reference, the events running in jp and en right now are both limited.
Q: Can I get a certain card?
A: If its permanent, yes. It will also be added to the character exchange in the menu where you can obtain the card for 30 green gacha tickets. If its limited, depends. Reruns happen but they only happen once. If you're on en and want emunene's first lims, they're gone for good now. However, there is speculation that older limited cards will be made available through character exchange by the third anniversary.
Q: What are gacha tickets and how can I obtain them?
A: You obtain gacha tokens by pulling on the gacha. You can then exchange these for tickets in the exchange menu. Each gacha ticket is worth 10 gacha tokens (you get 1 token per single pull so therefore, 10 tokens per a 10 pull). There are two types of tickets, pink and green. Pink tickets can be obtained by pulling on limited banners and green tickets can be obtained by pulling on permanent banners. Note that you can only get 10 tickets per banner (100 gacha tokens/30k crystals)
Q: What do I use gacha tickets for?
A: You can use both types (pink and green) to spark for cards. Green tickets can be used to exchange for previous 4*s (30 are required which equates to 90k crystals)
Q: What is sparking?
A: If you pull on a banner and don't get the rate up you want (which is very common), you can spark if you've pulled enough. Sparking a card requires 300 tokens (90k crystals) OR 200 tokens + 10 gacha tickets (60k crystals + the tickets). You can only use pink tickets to spark on limited banners and green tickets to spark on permanent banners. Yes, it sucks and costs way too many crystals but that's the reality of gacha games. Save your crystals everyone!
Q: How to quickly farm for crystals?
events: - 400 crystals from reading the event story whilst the event is ongoing - 500 from the event shop - 300 from watching the virtual live on time - if you're on en, 500/1000 from tiering
that's a min of 1.2k just from the event
challenge shows: - iirc you can get 3.3k crystals per character from challenge shows alone
- that's 90k if you complete all challenge shows
- to complete a challenge show, you need a min talent of 182k (assuming you play envy)
easier ways: - unlocking side stories of 1 and 2* characters
- part one gives 25 crystals, and part 2 gives 50
- for 2* cards, it only takes 50 wish pieces to max out mastery and skill rank
- this also gives 8 character medals, which can increase character rank
harder ways: - S ranking every song (requires a talent of 220k, but around 210k should be enough to S rank the majority)
- if you're on JP, the easiest way for me to increase CR and talent is levelling area items for the attributes, but it does take a while
- and the most obvious one, fc'ing all songs on all difficulties (coins are really useful as well)
challenge show are your best friend when trying to grind for crystals quickly, but keep in mind they're a non-renewable source
finally, resist the urge to pull😭 farming means nothing if you spend it all immediately. i don't even go on the gacha page or download the extra data for good measure
Q: Why can't I pull in the 4* guaranteed banners?
A: They require paid gems.
Why does my team keep disbanding in cheerful carnivals/co-op?
A: Not your fault, the rooms are buggy.
Veteran players, please add on if there's anything I missed?
submitted by shreksgreenc0ck
to ProjectSekai [link] [comments]