Top reggaeton songs 2022
Reddit K-Pop Share and discover Korean music
2009.07.05 20:34 Intel81994 Reddit K-Pop Share and discover Korean music
K-Pop (Korean popular music) is a musical genre consisting of pop, dance, electropop, hiphop, rock, R&B, and electronic music originating in South Korea. In addition to music, K-Pop has grown into a popular subculture, resulting in widespread interest in the fashion and style of Korean idol groups and singers.
2023.03.30 13:59 TacticalBreakfast Mastery Priority Guide - Updates for An Obscure Wanderer
Well, this is unexpected. I was prepared for either Mlynar or Stainless to be next, but I’ll admit I was expecting Stainless more. Not that I'm complaining. The skins in this patch are to die for. That Utage skin? Unf... It would have been a bigger crime than Dorothy to delay that. Oh ya, I guess there's some good new units here that people have been waiting for too.
This article specifically covers the new units from the An Obscure Wanderer event. The main guide covering the rest of the game can be found here on Gamepress
. The Gamepress version of this update can be found here
. Please note that although the reddit version of the main guide still exists, I no longer maintain it to the same extent and it may be out of date. Refer to the Gamepress guide for the most up to date information!
FAQ and Banner Discussion Q:
Should I pull? A:
An emphatic yes. Many consider Mlynar to be the single best unit currently in the game. Sure, some might argue for Texas2, Surtr, or Ch'en2 instead, but everyone with any sense of the game will still have him among the very top. Plus, if one of the best units in the game wasn’t enough to convince you, the supporting 5★, Proviso, has the best RIIC base skill in the game. Speaking in terms of meta value, there is no reason to skip this banner
Wait, Mlynar is next? I thought we expected him to be delayed? What does this mean for Texas2? A:
Mlynar is indeed next, and it is indeed unexpected. Much of the schedule prediction talk was predicated on the idea that Il Siracusano would be run during Golden Week. The idea was that Texas2 during Golden Week would necessitate moving Mlynar’s release since there wouldn't be enough time to run the required Chapter 11 events on top of Mlynar. That’s where the idea that he would be delayed came from.
I talked about this topic a bit in my Dorothy Schedule article
, if you want to see some of the speculation (it’s near the end).
Yostar, though, seems to have thrown us yet another curve ball. I don't want to get into too much detail here since this isn't a schedule prediction article. However, it now seems that Texas2 will not be during Golden Week. It is still possible, but would involve both the Near Light Rerun datamined date (April 14th) being changed and the Chapter 11 pre-banner being skipped. Those options, while possible, are unlikely, so odds are that Yostar will now run the events in order which would place Texas sometime in May instead.
As for why? We can only guess.
I already have what I think is a powerful team, should I still roll for Mlynar? A:
Probably, yes. The thing with Mlynar is that he is so powerful that he opens up a new tier of power. Mlynar (and Texas2) don't expand the current top crust of the meta. They add a new layer to it. Of course, if you already find the game to be easy with your current team and have no interest in things like Ascension 15 IS#3 and high risk CC, that may not matter to you. However, a very top meta team pre-Mlynar will perform noticeably worse than a team with Mlynar (and/or Texas2).
Should I skip this banner to roll for Texas the Omertosa? A:
No, don't skip this banner. The only exception in terms of meta-value is if you feel Texas2 is completely unmissable due to being a Limited. That matters to some people; however, there is a tremendous opportunity cost to skipping Mlynar. Mlynar is every bit as valuable as Texas is and this will be by far the best chance we will ever have to get him. Opportunity cost is an aspect many people overlook when it comes to pull decisions. By skipping Mlynar, you are removing many good total outcomes (getting both units) to increase the odds of a mid-level outcome (only getting one unit).
Only you can decide where that balance is for you, but know that if you choose to skip Mlynar you are giving up a lot of value.
Does Mlynar powercreep SilverAsh? A:
Yes, Mlynar is better than SilverAsh. Sure, SilverAsh maintains some niches thanks to his strong Talents. However, the damage difference is staggering, and a large majority of the time Mlynar is the preferable pick.
The long answer is far more nuanced due to the type of game Arknights is. Powercreep means different things to different people. Many casual observers less familiar with Arknights would see discussions of meta and powercreep through the context of multiplayer. That is, using the non-meta options puts you at a disadvantage. However, that isn't really what happens in Arknights. In another game, Unit A powercreeping Unit B often makes Unit B worthless. That isn't the case here. Unless the stage design itself begins to change as a result of the powercreep (which so far it hasn’t), SilverAsh is no worse than he was before this patch, and he is still a top-shelf unit.
Why is Mlynar only graded S++ when SilverAsh has been graded S+++? A:
This is the first part of a larger grade adjustment I'm working on. I wasn't planning on doing it yet, but the event being moved up has left me little choice in this aspect. One of the changes I am intending to make is to remove the S+++ grade. It looks silly and the nuance it adds isn't really helpful, not to mention it closes some doors as the game increases in power. Should the next busted unit be graded S++++ if they happen to be better than Texas2? Would I be using S+++++ in a couple years?
Essentially from here on out, S++ is the ceiling. The best of the best skills will be in this category since the nuance between them loses a lot of meaning. Thus, Mlynar and SilverAsh have the same grades (or will when I push the update). Is Mlynar's S3 better? Yes. Does the difference between two of the best skills in the game matter enough to complicate the guide? No.
I will be considering alternatives in the future, so if you have any feedback, please let me know!
Should I pull for Mlynar Potentials? A:
No! Unless you are an endgame player, in which case you're not reading this article in the first place, it is never worth pulling for pots. Even Bagpipe’s SP pot, and Texas2’s redeploy time pot are minor upgrades in the grand scheme of things. It simply costs too much in pull resources for a difference that will only matter if you are pushing the very very very
With all that said, Mlynar has some of the most valuable Potentials in the game. Strangely so. His Talent and ATK pot add over 9% more DPS over pot1. Again, I am not
telling you to pull for pots here. If you are a non-spender, do NOT
pull for potentials! However, if you've ever considered spending a little bit to go that extra mile on a unit, Mlynar is the one to do it on.
Just don't miss out on Texas2 because of it.
Should I be raising Proviso for her base skill? A:
I want to emphasize something first. You should NEVER E2 a unit for their base skill alone. The best ones take literal years of ideal play to pay off. It is not worth it!
Except… Proviso might be the first exception to that rule. Not only is her Trading Post (TP) skill ridiculously good, but it double-dips by allowing an extra factory slot in 2-5-2 bases. Her skill works just as well (if not better) in a 2-slot TP which frees up power to upgrade a factory to 3-slots, which would normally need to be left at 2. It's difficult to calculate the exact returns on the skill, but some rough estimates place the break-even point (under ideal circumstances) at around 6-8 months instead of the more typical 3+ years.
A word of warning though, the above assumes ideal circumstances
. If you're running 2-4-3, that break-even time goes way
up since you don't get the extra factory slot (it still is likely worth it long term). It also assumes you're doing good rotations and have otherwise good units to round things out. However, Proviso is a pretty decent unit herself, and big base numbers are extremely satisfying.
|Skill ||Story ||Advanced ||Roguelike |
|S3M3 ||S++ ||S++ ||S+++ |
Mlynar is the best Physical Melee DPS unit in the game, and possibly the best DPS unit period, depending on who you ask. His S3 is his key skill, and the Mastery gains on it are big. Units of Mlynar's caliber are simple to evaluate because of how game-defining they are. Their primary skills should be your highest priority among Masteries. Simple as that.
I would not bother with his S2 Masteries and they are ungraded here. It has a fairly high Mastery rate among secondary skills, but that is more a reflection of his overall power and popularity as a unit. Compared to S3, niches that his S2 might be useful in are much more narrow compared to other secondary skills on other top-tier units. His S2 Masteries will be an expensive alternative you're not likely to ever practically use.
|Skill ||Story ||Advanced ||Roguelike |
|S2M3 ||B- ||C+ ||B- |
Given how valuable her base skill is, many people will promote Proviso anyway, which makes the Mastery decision relatively interesting. Proviso is essentially a slightly better Podenco. She has better damage and duration, but a worse cycle time. That isn't amazing, given that her promotion and Masteries cost twice as much, but it still makes her a more than functional utility option. Her S2 Masteries are very important to using S2 since they provide big boosts to both damage and uptime. The interval reduction at M3 is especially valuable for her DPS, though her overall damage is relatively low still. While she is not as cost effective, her Masteries are reasonable, if low-priority considerations to make a unit you likely are investing in anyway capable on the field. Her S1 is ungraded. It may be useful to those who want to use Proviso as a regular member of the team and has big Mastery upgrades, but it’s easily outclassed by a myriad of other, better options.
Mastery Look Ahead
MonHub collab units are added below, but Chapter 12 isn't out yet. Looks to be an interesting patch though!
|Unit ||Type ||Comments |
|The Legend of Luo Xiaohei || || |
|Luo Xiaohei ||Collab Welfare ||There isn't a lot to say about this collab unit. He is fine, but nothing special, and you'll be better off just using Arene for your low rarity ranged Guard needs. That said he will definitely appeal to a lot of people and doesn't cost much, so go with S2 if you want to Master a skill which gets a decent increase to his damage output and is the more impactful skill. S1 is certainly a novel skill, but the low damage per hit means it just isn’t that useful for anything but cuteness. |
|Mizuki and the Caerula Arbor || || |
|Highmore ||Welfare ||Highmore is very similar to La Pluma to the point their S1 is literally identical. La Pluma is still the better unit in general since her ASPD talent is better for what the class does, but Highmore will still be a very viable alternative (or addition, double reaper go brrrr). This is especially true in IS#3 where she is the better pick with some big advantages thanks to her mode specific talent. There is a much bigger difference across their S2s however, with Highmore’s being far less valuable. The bulk that her S2 brings isn’t as useful and is much more niche in addition to some pretty poor gains. Stick with just her S1 for Mastery which makes her a very consistent and reliable option in IS#3. La Pluma will perform better elsewhere though. |
|Chapter 11 - Return to Mist || || |
|Dagda ||Welfare ||Brawlers have always been a bad archetype (the best Brawler only becomes good by turning into a Centurion instead), and Dagda doesn't change that. Her damage is subpar even with her skill active, and is comically bad when her skills are down. And she can only block 1. There is very little to like here. Even her Mastery gains are poor, which makes any suggestion difficult. Go with S2 if you insist on raising her. Who the hell thought Defensive Recovery on her S1 was a good idea? |
|Totter ||Gacha ||Totter is a pretty good unit for what he is. His niche is a helpful one, though not quite enough to put him into the top tiers of 4★s. Instead, he’s a solid unit that can be useful to have at times. He incidentally comes out at the same time as a new SSS stage that plays to his strengths extremely well. He's still unlikely to be graded, but both of his skills will have use if you want (favor S1 for SSS specifically). |
|Paprika ||Gacha ||One has to wonder why Paprika exists. She isn't bad in the absolute sense, but she serves no purpose in the broader game, competing directly with some very strong units while offering no special value herself. If you need the healing, there are plentiful other options that provide much better support or much lower costs (or both). She will be ungraded and you shouldn't be raising her, but go with S2 if you insist. It at least brings her healing up to a respectable total compared to her S1. |
|Stainless ||Gacha ||The only good unit from the Chapter 11 patch; however, Stainless is still pretty niche. He does have plenty of support use, so he is far from a bad unit, but the setup he requires puts him on the gimmicky side of things. He'll have pretty low Mastery grades. Without Mastery he can still be a pretty effective support unit, with neither his S1 or his S2 being exceptionally worth a Mastery; in particular, his S2 is a great skill, but it only needs SL 7). S3 will be his best Mastery option. The setup it requires can be a burden, but it has a huge attack multiplier with a lot of flexibility. If that DPS aspect doesn't interest you though, he can still be safely used at M0. Be wary of overvaluing his S1. Although the final number is good, it requires much more setup than other comparable buff skills. |
|Il Siracusano || || |
|Vigil ||Welfare ||Vigil looks to be the weakest 6★ of 2022. Even on paper, his kit isn’t very good. It has low DP gen, no ATK improvement, and no real utility. However, it's even worse than that. His wolves, which his skills are reliant on, are incredibly weak. They are statistically worse than Beanstalk's or Blacknight's pets, and the supposed benefits of them come nowhere close to making up the difference. If that weren't enough, there are many bizarre interactions in his kit, bordering on bugs, which remain unfixed as of this writing. There's too many to list here in this look ahead, but check this write-up by Boelthor for some more info. You'll get much better value raising Blacknight, or even Beanstalk. I hope this changes by his release on EN, but as it stands, he'll be among the lowest graded 6★s post-Module upgrades. |
|Lunacub ||Gacha ||Lunacub’s permanent stealth will certainly have some uses, but her DPS isn't high enough to justify the added investment. Her cycle time is perplexingly long for a year four unit, and the lack of attack multiplier on her S2 means she'll struggle more compared to her competition. She's a bit like Kirara in that regard: a nice idea hamstrung by poor damage and skill uptime. She'll be ungraded, but go with S2 if you particularly like her. |
|Penance ||Gacha ||If you relied only on the initial flurry of highlights, you could be forgiven for thinking that Penance is the hyper meta unit of this banner. She is a cautionary tale of not using only Youtube/Bilibili highlights to guide your opinion. Of course, she’s still a monster of a unit. She hits hard, has a mountain of bulk, and an absolutely incredible damage reflect. She is potentially the best solo lane holder in a lot of scenarios. However, for general purposes, Mudrock remains the go to choice, as Penance’s kit works poorly in a full team comp. Because she is reliant on having enemies to kill in order to maintain her bulk, she ends up rather inflexible compared to her competitors. S3 will be her main skill worth Mastery. Her other two skills are fine, and big Penance fans will find both of them useful, but her S3 is far and away the best option. They won't justify the investment cost for most. |
|Texas the Omertosa ||Gacha Limited ||Texas is the banner’s real winner and the latest to power creep an older unit (RIP in pieces Phantom). She is extremely powerful and is at the very tip-top of the meta. She has better ST Arts DPS than both Surtr and Eyja. Not only that, she also has a mountain of utility; her S2 has a strong RES debuff which makes her effective against nearly all enemies, her S3 has range, anti-air, and heavy crowd-control, and that's on top of the benefits of being a FRD. Both her S2 and S3 will receive top tier grades. She will be the highest graded M6 yet, so plan for both. |
|Quartz ||Red Cert Shop ||Quartz certainly has an eye-catching stat-line, but she isn't any better than other alternatives, even at her rarity. She mainly seems to be here to tease the ridiculous stats the eventual 6★ on the archetype will have. She'll be ungraded due to said alternatives. There just isn't much value in raising her beyond novelty. However, you'll want to prioritize S2 should that appeal to you. |
|Qanipalaat ||Red Cert Shop ||Qanipalaat is a fairly interesting unit with some unique aspects to his kit. He's pretty decent too, for his rarity, with good crowd control and reasonable damage. However the ever present problem with the 5★ Casters is present here. It's a crowded group and being just decent isn't enough to particularly standout. Ultimately he doesn't justify the investment, especially with the added red cert cost. The Mastery gains on his S2 are pretty good, so he may end up with a low grade, but he shouldn't be on most people's planners for any reason but personal desire. Pass on his S1 which is just a worse version of Amiya's S1. |
|What the Firelight Casts || || |
|Puzzle ||Welfare ||A lot of people, myself included, initially scoffed at Puzzle. He clearly isn't as good as Cantabile (who almost everyone has) and has fairly high SP costs for a Vanguard. However, he's proven himself to be a solid option, especially for a Welfare. To be clear, he is nowhere near as valuable as Cantabile. He is more DPS oriented, which is nice, but not really the purpose of the role. However, his DPS and utility are good enough that his S2 warrants moderate consideration. It charges surprisingly quickly and outputs a ton of damage on top of his flexible archetype. His S1 may be worth considering as well, but it only gains damage at M2 and M3 so odds are it will be ungraded aside from the M1 breakpoint. |
|Harmonie ||Gacha ||Within the realm of 5★ Casters, Harmonie is pretty decent. How many times have I said that before? It's a crowded group. Harmonie is still far from a must-raise, but she stands out as having a well designed kit. It has decent damage, good utility, and it all works well together. Niche players especially will find her quite nice. S2 will be the obvious choice for Masteries and will likely end up with a modest grade. Although she exists in a crowded space, her utility along with solid gains will make it something to consider on the lower end of priority. |
|Reed the Flame Shadow ||Gacha ||How do you improve the often subpar Caster class? By making them a Medic, of course. Makes total sense. Duh. Reed's alter form is just the most recent big meta unit. There's a lot of those lately and I only have so many adjectives to describe how busted these units tend to be. Reed is a tremendous unit. She features the highest Arts ST DPS in the game, alongside some of the highest HPS and extremely flashy mass crowd-clearing to boot. However there is some reason for caution. Certainly she will be an upper crust unit, but a few small usability quirks may keep her off the very top. Unlike units like Surtr or Ch’alter she has to choose between ST or AoE damage, she needs other units to deal full ST damage, and Arts Weakening isn’t as good as RES shred. She is extremely strong but we’ll need some time to judge just exactly how strong. Regardless, Reed will be a top graded M6. Plan for both S2 and S3. |
|Where the Vernal Winds Will Never Blow || || |
|Jie Yun ||Welfare ||Jie Yun is one of those units that's quite good... for her rarity. While she lacks the utility that elevates the more meta 5★ options, she has solid damage and a surprisingly good cycle time. Beyond that, there isn't much else to say since her kit is pretty straightforward. Most players tight on resources won't want to invest, but she is good enough and has enough appeal outside of the meta that she'll garner a modest grade. Stick with S2 for Mastery. It is the better skill and has extremely strong gains. S1 has significantly worse DPS and its only real benefit is being auto recovery. |
|Firewhistle ||Gacha ||Fire Whistle is a good unit because her archetype is inherently strong. However, she has a slightly different niche than Ashlock. While Ashlock is useless if forced to block, Fire Whistle’s skills work mostly as normal (like Horn’s S2), making her an effective blocker as well as a long range nuker. In my opinion, this isn’t as valuable since effective blocking isn’t why you bring the archetype to begin with and Ashlock does the nuking part better. Still, Fire Whistle is quite good and much more forgiving. Both of her skills are usable and likely to be graded. While S2 has the greater total damage and is better for blocking, it has a notable lack of burst and a high SP cost. S1 meanwhile will be more consistent, reliable, and better against armor. |
|Lin ||Gacha ||HG disappoints yet again with the Phalanx archetype. The perplexing decision to make Lin a Phalanx caster aside, they just can't seem to get it right after Beeswax and Mint. She rates slightly better than Carnelian (not a compliment), and really only because she requires no ramp up for her damage. Overall, her damage is nothing special by current standards and she has a shockingly long cycle time. There is a decent chance she finds some fringe use in the meta thanks to her shield, and should still be more than serviceable for those who like the character. However, given the relative strength of recent 6★s, her grades will end up fairly low. Both S3 and S2 are worth considering, though S2 may end up ungraded due to awful gains. |
|Chong Yue ||Gacha Limited ||Yet another hilariously busted unit. Chong Yue hits hard and fast over a long range. He also gets a lot out of buffs, meaning that he should scale nicely into difficult content. His kit can be deceptive since unlike other dual strike units, his hits count independently. This means he gains SP twice as fast and can even trigger his S3 off of the second attack. |In fact, he activates his S3 so often that he is the new king of voice-line spam – to the point some might consider it a major drawback. edit: DV took so long to come out this was already patched. RIP. Anyway... However, he isn't quite very tip-top busted thanks to a few drawbacks. They are relatively minor but with how the power level of the game has escalated recently, they are worth at least acknowledging. He's a relatively frail one block unit with no self-sustain who also requires a fair bit of wind-up. Sharing his rate-up with the disappointing Lin also hurts his value. It should make pull decisions quite interesting. His S3 is the only Mastery worth considering and it will have a top-tier grade. On top of being an extremely strong DPS skill, it has large improvements to his SP cost that are nearly mandatory to use him effectively.
|A Death in Chunfen || || |
|Wind Chimes ||Gacha ||When Quartz was released, many were curious as to what the higher rarities of the Crusher archetype would bring. Turns out the first 5★ attempt is... really bad. Her primary gimmick is just too weak and her cycle time is just too long. Even if her S2’s SP cost was halved, she wouldn’t be good – but it isn’t, and she has a perplexing 30 second cycle for a paltry amount of damage. Wind Chimes is a unit to avoid, but if you were intent on raising her anyway I'd actually consider S1 instead despite the fact that it’s a generic Attack Up skill. The power on S2 is just so anemic that only two hits from S1 will out damage it (in less time than the 5 second wind-up), but even then she's quite a bit worse than the commonly available Centurions. |
|Qiu Bai ||Gacha ||Qiu Bai is a difficult unit to rank, and she has caused quite a bit of discussion. I suppose that means she's actually well balanced compared to the hyper-meta state of many recent units. Qiu Bai has some significant drawbacks such as an RNG factor, a lack of RES shred, and an unusually long downtime. However, her range, control, and strong multi-target DPS still give her a ton of potential. S3 is likely to be her "meta" skill when she appears in high end gameplay due to its extremely high DPS, but S2 will often be the better "every-day" skill due to its much shorter cycle. S1 may be appealing, too, since it is her most consistent control skill, though I am unsure if it will garner a grade. Regardless of how you intend to use her, S3 should be your highest priority target. It has some of the most extreme gains over Mastery of any skill in the game; Mastery will be essential to using it at all. |
|Leaves Chasing Fire || || |
|Rathalos S Noir Corne ||Collab Gacha ||Noir Corne is an interesting iteration on the Musha archetype. While the shortcomings are still there, his kit comes together better in total, and he brings enough burst and utility to make him something to consider, though far from mandatory or meta. His Mastery selection will be similar to his counterpart, Akafuyu, but will be graded higher. Both skills are strong, but have differing uses, so you will likely want to pursue both. If you only did one it's really a matter of preference, but I would start with S1. It handles both trash due to its reset and elites thanks to its block, plus the Offensive Recovery plays better to the archetype. |
|Kirin X Yato ||Collab Gacha ||Yet another super strong Limited Fast-Redeploy. Thanks HG, very cool. Yato isn’t quite as busted as Texas the Omertosa, but that’s hardly an insult. There is certainly room for both. For Masteries, Yato will range anywhere from a simple M3 all the way to M9 depending on your preferences. For many players, just Mastering S2 will suffice. It is the easiest skill to use and does so much damage that it covers the majority of use cases. S3 is also quite powerful, but it requires more planning and map knowledge to effectively use. While a strong skill and Mastery, not everyone will get as much use out of it. Finally, her S1 is a fringe consideration. It has extremely long uptime for an FRD and is buff receptive (think of Exusiai’s S3); however, it is much harder to use effectively and her other skills will be more than enough most of the time. |
submitted by TacticalBreakfast
to arknights [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:57 Vicarious-Lee-Eye You're top 3 opening tracks.
They're all so strong! Just curious what your top three opening songs are.
submitted by Vicarious-Lee-Eye
to rush [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:57 DutertesNemesis Apply The Pressure - MEMBA Bass
Does anyone know how to recreate the bass from Memba's new song Apply The Pressure that first comes in around 0:33? The resonant sounding one? I feel like I've accidentally made something similar before in Serum with something like a sine wave with a comb filter with high resonance and drive but I can't get it to sound very similar right now. It does sort of sound like there could be a couple bass sounds stacked on top of each other, because some of the lower frequencies sound like they have a different character than the highs.
submitted by DutertesNemesis
to synthrecipes [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:53 Vicarious-Lee-Eye Top 3 Favorite Opening Songs.
They're all killer! Just curious what are your top 3.
Good Times Bad Times
The Song Remains the Same
Achilles Last Stand
submitted by Vicarious-Lee-Eye
to ledzeppelin [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:53 Vegapunk6969 I hate my life
2023.03.30 13:46 aadha_taklu MSBA at T20 program vs MS Statistics at T54 program??
Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great day! I had posted the same post on Statistics
and now want your take on it to get a balanced view.
I am an international student in my late 20s from engineering background. I have an above-average mathematics background but lack programming skills, though I expect to become proficient before joining my masters. I am a quick learner and reasonably good at self-learning. Though I have some work experience, it is not in pure statistics or data analytics, so I consider myself a fresher to both fields.
Though I feel that MS in Statistics is a better program than MSBA/MSDS because I feel having in-depth technical knowledge should be preferred over generalist programs, I am not too sure if MS Stats offers equally good opportunities after graduation. I applied to and got rejected from Statistics programs at Penn State, UIUC, Virginia Tech, Columbia, and Purdue, probably because of my poor grades in undergrad, where I was not matured enough and focused on extracurriculars and ignored studies. Since I started applying very late in this cycle, was initially overwhelmed by the process and wasn't even sure if I'll get an admit to MS Stats, I missed lots of other good statistics programs and applied to MSDS/MSBA programs as well.
I have various offers but these are my top 3 at the moment - IUB Statistics
- Though not highly ranked at T54 (Statistics, USNews) or T170 (University rank), I am looking forward to the IUB Statistics program as I feel that I will be more comfortable with a math-heavy curriculum. The 2-year course duration, small batch size, and relatively reasonable tuition were a few other factors. Also, this program offers an option of a tuition waiver in the case of TA/GA, so I was expecting to save significant money and graduate almost debt-free. There is an IU Statistical Research Centre as well, where most students get the opportunity to pursue an internship and gain some sense of statistics in real-world applications, which is a plus. Also, this comment
and a friend who is a postdoctoral researcher in Stats at the T10 Stats program has told me to join IUB and skip the MSBA programs. UCLA MSBA
- UCLA on the other hand is a T20 Uni and Anderson is a T15 (MBA) college. Their faculty also seems well qualified with good industry experience, and I think the quality of education should be world-class. One of their professors contributes to the R library and has one of the highest downloads as well; another one has really good papers published and has experience working with Uber on the Price-surge model. Primarily, I think my goal of pursuing quality education from the US will be fulfilled by the experience here. But this is all in my mind; kindly correct me if I am wrong. Also, this program is pretty expensive and won't make sense if I can't snag a $150k+ placement. Goizueta/Emory MSBA
- Goizueta is T20 (MBA) and Emory is T82 ranked Uni but doesn't seem anywhere close to UCLA Anderson from my experience till now and the MSBA program is pretty short at just 10 months. But their placement stats are pretty attractive, and they have offered a reasonable scholarship to me and promised a bit more in the next few weeks. So, this seems like a reasonable option just based on the placement/fee paid ratio. Curriculum
- IUB Stats
vs UCLA MSBA
vs Goizueta MSBA Placement
- Though not exactly apples-to-apples, I am bound to compare the average starting salaries of these programs. Both MSBA are under business schools and they seem to have a solid and dedicated career services and they take placement of their students seriously. There are various opportunities like Internship, Co-op programs or Monthly employer meets to ease the placement process. Also, the employer panel at UCLA is very impressive and covers a diverse range of sectors - Career Impact UCLA Anderson School of Management
. The UCLA MSBA program mentions a $115,000 Avg Starting Salary, whereas the Goizueta MSBA program mentions a $100,000 Median Starting Salary. Both quote above 95% placements within 3 months of graduation on their webpage.
Whereas for IUB Stats, placements are not the priority and there is not much support from the dept and you have to undertake the whole process by yourself. I went through the alumni details
on the IUB Statistics webpage, and it shows placement data of around 6 people for 2020, 6 for 2021 and 4 for 2022 batches for both the Master's programs. Also, there is no mention of remuneration anywhere.
According to the COL Calculator
, a starting salary of $115k in LA is equivalent to $77K in Atlanta and $75k in Bloomington. This puts the $100k at Goizueta way higher than UCLA's $115k weirdly. Fees and COL
- I am expecting to spend less than $70k ($42K tuition) over 2 years at IUB Stats. If I become the TA/GA, I expect some further tuition waiver and graduate debt-free. The UCLA MSBA program should cost me around $110k ($70k tuition) for 15 months. I am yet to receive/expecting a scholarship award from them. The Goizueta MSBA program should cost $92k ($60k tuition after a $20k scholarship) for 10 months. The Goizueta team has promised more scholarships in the next few weeks.
I come from a lower-middle-class family and will be taking out huge loans to pay for all the programs. Though I am debt-averse, I don't mind going for a moderately expensive program, if the future career prospects outshine the cheaper one. Opportunity and VISA
- Since I am an international student and plan to stay in the US for the foreseeable future, work opportunities and my VISA matter a lot to me. Will there be any quantifiable difference in the opportunities I will get if I have one university on my resume over the other? How much will this affect my chances of getting an H1B visa sponsorship in the future?
Before anyone mentions that university/college doesn't matter at all, it did in my case. If I had not completed my undergrad at a Tier-1 institution, I would not be getting any offers, considering my 2.6 CGPA and a sizeable gap period. Other offers
- I don't expect you to know about every other program out there, but I'm sharing just for information.
MSBA - UC Irvine ($52k tuition after scholarship, 1 year); Data Science - Notre Dame ($60k, 16 months); Data Analytics - Boston University MET ($62k, 1 year). I am still waiting for decision from ASU Statistics, NEU Analytics, UMCP MSBA, UCSD MSBA, UIUC Predictive Analytics.
I may seem confused to some people, because I am. Which one will be a better choice in case of opportunities - an expensive but top-ranked generalist program from a top ranked college or a lower ranked specialized program from a good college with almost no fee?
Thank you for your time. Any advice is appreciated.
submitted by aadha_taklu
to analytics [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:44 Faction_Chief @USATODAY: Entertainers made big bank in 2022, but who topped the Forbes list? https://t.co/unoXHtbQmz https://t.co/8jrr0BmXiz
2023.03.30 13:43 coprimerchant S&L Crisis, Deposit Behavior, Value Plays, etc.
| || | submitted by coprimerchant to Burryology [link] [comments]
Here's a paragraph straight from the wiki page
on the S&L crisis of the 80s and 90s.
Starting in October 1979, the Federal Reserve of the United States raised the discount rate that it charged its member banks from 9.5 percent to 12 percent in an effort to reduce inflation. At that time, S&Ls had issued long-term loans at fixed interest rates that were lower than the newly mandated interest rate at which they could borrow. When interest rates at which they could borrow increased, the S&Ls could not attract adequate capital from deposits and savings accounts of members for instance. Attempts to attract more deposits by offering higher interest rates led to liabilities that could not be covered by the lower interest rates at which they had loaned money. The end result was that about one third of S&Ls became insolvent.
Sound familiar? It's a tad different this time around. Nowadays, markets are much
more sensitive, and, in turn, deposit behavior is much
more reflexive. A swift collapse of the country's 16th largest bank, courtesy of hiking rates and then a bank run, prompted deposits to flock from small/medium banks to those that are too-big-to-fail. Here's WSJ
with a neat graph. Switch from Schmedium to Too-Big-to-Fail.
If small banks fall by the wayside and markets punish them for it, will there be potential value plays here in the years to come? If so, any tickers and a thesis in particular? I'm thinking along the lines of that Burryesque, throwing-the-baby-out-with-the-bathwater type of strategy.
2023.03.30 13:42 autotldr Azerbaijan Continues Torture of Armenian Hostages
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original
reduced by 91%. (I'm a bot)
The 44-day Azeri-Turkish war against the Armenian people of Nagorno-Karabakh was supposed to have been halted in November 2020 by a trilateral ceasefire agreement between Armenia, Azerbaijan and Russia. Summary Source FAQ Feedback Top keywords: Vicken#1 Armenian#2 Azerbaijan#3 Maral#4 Armenia#5
While systematically refusing to comply with international law, Azerbaijan has continued to violate the borders of the Republic of Armenia by killing or kidnapping Armenian soldiers.
One such Armenian hostage is Vicken Euljekjian, a 44-year-old Armenian-Lebanese man who has been jailed by Azerbaijan since November 2020.
Two years after Maral's release, the number of Armenian POWs held in Azerbaijan remains unclear.
"Azerbaijan continues to hold unlawfully Armenian civilian hostages and POWs captured during the 44-day war, in gross violation of The Third Geneva Convention on the Treatment of POWs. More hostages were taken in 2021 and 2022 after the military aggressions on the sovereign territory of the Republic of Armenia. Azerbaijan claims there are only 33 Armenian captives, but human rights lawyers working with families of captives reckon the number is close to 118 unless all other Armenian hostages have been murdered in captivity".
Armenian hostages illegally held by Azerbaijan are being ill-treated and even tortured by Azerbaijan whilst the "Civilized world" remains silent, watching idly as they give Azerbaijan further military aid, and establish new oil deals and commercial agreements.
Post found in /armenia, /armenia, /worldnews and /europe.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr
to autotldr [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:37 yeknamara A series of meditation inspired by the four noble truths
Hey, all! Hope everyone is doing or going to do great.
I'd like to share a meditation focus point I created and have been modifying for a couple of days, which is inspired by Buddha's infamous four noble truths.
There are 6 steps and a conclusion, and its name is 'the cycle'. (Very original, ain't it?)
1-) Life builds our perception.
2-) Perception, feelings
3-) Feelings, choosings
4-) Choosings, behaviour
5-) Behaviour, karma
6-) Karma, life
This is the cycle.
It's based on the idea that life is consisted of actions, reactions and thus, feedbacks, which creates the cycle.
My approach on karma doesn't include any kind of reincarnation, and it doesn't cause any direct and/or indirect reactions like punishment or rewarding. It's more like an echo, and just like it, sometimes the sound you create gets absorbed without anything sent back, sometimest reaches to conclusions you've never thought of. But you should always be mindful of your behaviour, for it is improbable for the noise to bounce as a good song
When you get accustomed to it after a time you'll choose, you may start with 6 why's meditation. Choose an incident, a concept or your whole life and start asking why step by step retrospectively. "Why am I unhappy with X", "Why did my karma become like this", "Why did I act as this to cause it", "Why did I choose to act so", "Why did I feel what I felt that it caused my choosing", "Why did I perceive my situation as such so that it made me feel that way".
When you have 6 why's, begin with 6 conclusions. This time, you'll start from the top, modifying or validating your perception and work your way towards your life/incident.
You can customize it as you see fit. You can add or remove elements, change concepts, whatever makes you feel tuned in. I use a custom meditation beads I made recently, consisting of 36 beads with 6 stops per 6 beads. I recite same sentences for 6 times, or sometimes 36 times, until I feel it really rang a bell.
Hope this works for you, as it did for me.
P.S. Sorry for any kinds of grammar or wording failures I might've made, or unclear statements - be comfortable with notifying me if anything needs a correction or clearance. I'm not a native speaker and I don't want to misguide anyone with my linguistic mistakes.
submitted by yeknamara
to Meditation [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:36 FishRevolutionary960 I'm 27 years old, make $66,800, live in a large midwest city, and this is a one year update.
This is a follow up diary from last year
Some updates since last year: A merger at the toxic company was announced literally days after my diary and I was asked to stay. I gave it a shot since I was still looking for another job and it became much less toxic. M's manager was fired almost immediately, along with a slew of other people who didn't fit into the modern (or any) workplace. My manager resigned after I dropped the rope of doing his work and people started to ask him questions. I was also able to get a $20K raise and there is a potential for even more this year. There are still some processes that are being created / rebuilt and that shows in this diary but it's getting better every day. I maxed out my Roth IRA for 2022 and I'm on track to do it again this year. I'm out of the near-permanent credit card debt cycle. I found a great therapist. I left the country for the first time in my life. I built up my savings and started saving for a house (maybe).
Pronouns: They / Them
Section One: Assets and Debt Retirement Balance:
$27,917.16 401K: $16,423.98 Roth IRA: $7,410.31 Other Investments: $4,082.87 Savings Account Balance:
$14,304.80 Sinking Fund: $3,753.75 Housing Fund: $4,536.44 Emergency Fund: $6,014.61 Checking Account Balance:
$2,904.19 Credit Card Debt:
$0. I use the cards like debit and pay my balance every week. Student Loan Debt:
$9,388.57 Car Loan Debt:
Section Two: Income Income Progression:
See my last Money Diary for the full progression. Main Job Monthly Take Home:
$3,382.76 post-tax/deductions Taxes: $885.88 Retirement: $618 Dental and Vision Insurance: $0 Health Insurance: $142.08 HSA Contribution: $142.08 Side Gig Monthly Take Home:
I make roughly $500 to $1000 a year from random freelance work
Section Three: Expenses Rent:
$0, my partner owns our condo Retirement Contribution:
$450+ into a Roth IRA, if I’m under budget for the month, I throw anything extra in here Savings Contribution:
$950+ Emergency Fund: $200 Housing Fund: $750, I’m currently rethinking if I even want this / what I should do instead. My state is being extremely hostile to (trying to take away healthcare from) trans people like A. and myself so that fund might be a Get Outta Dodge fund. Sinking Fund: $25+, changes every month based on if I’ve met my goals for those funds. Investment Contribution:
$100 Student Loan Payments:
$120, currently paused Car Loan Payments:
$487.00 Car Insurance:
$25 Gym membership:
$188.00 total Peloton Subscription: $44 Local Gym: $144 for 8 classes/month Regular Therapy:
Section Four: Money Diary Day 1
5:30 am - Alarm goes off. I make coffee from a local roaster and put on the LPN Deep Dives: ACOTAR podcast. I queue up a 20 min Peloton yoga class and follow it up with a 5 min morning meditation. I prep our stuff for a short hike and play Stardew Valley until it’s time to go to the DMV.
8:45 am - I’m first in line at the DMV to renew my license and I’m out in 15 minutes - bonus points for hamming it up and getting the woman behind the counter to laugh. ($28.81)
9:30 am - I make A. her morning cup of tea (yerba mate), turn on the latest spring Chillhop playlist, prep two bowls of chocolate chip cookie protein overnight oats, and feed F., our cat.
10:45 am - Out the door and on the road. Once we’re at the nature reserve, we take a beautiful trail that leads down to a river and up to a bluff overlook. While it’s still early spring, some wildflowers are blooming. It's free since my in-laws gifted us a membership at Christmas.
2:00 pm - After 5 miles, we call it for the day and head back home to a local deli. We order two of our favorite Italian sandwiches, a small latte for me, and a large tea for A.. We eat at home while we watch a free movie. ($43.62, includes a 30% tip)
6:30 pm - We start making gyros with homemade tzatziki for dinner. A. is on meats and pita, I’m on topping and sauces duty. We still cook together almost every night and it makes me so happy.
7:30 pm - We eat while watching the sequel to the first movie. We pause half-way through for a bit of the ice cream cake A. gave me for my sobriety birthday. It’s from a local shop and made with vanilla chocolate-covered pretzel ice cream and salted peanut butter brownies. It’s going to take us a week to finish but I adore it.
9:30 pm - Time for bed. A. and I cuddle with F. until I doze off.
Daily Total: $72.43 Day 2
5:30 am - Another day, another 20 min Peloton yoga class. I brew a pot of coffee and put on an episode of the Nutrition for Mortals podcast.
8:30 am - I snuggle with A. until she wakes up. I make her tea (Moroccan mint with a local lemon-infused honey) and put on another playlist while she feeds F.. We spend an hour snuggling on the couch ‘waking up’.
10:30 am - We get to the park where we check in for a coffee crawl that spans the downtown area of our little community. It’s a cold morning so between stops we hang out at a bookstore that’s warm and play with shop cats. We end up checking-in to all but two locations: a brewery and a location serving cold brew. The tickets were A.’s treat.
1:30 pm - A. gets a text from our friend B. asking for help with a crashing hard drive. A. drops me off at home and heads over to his apartment to rescue what she can. I pick away at some weekend chores and wrap up some freelance work I recently took on.
5:30 pm - A. returns home unsuccessful. We turn on an episode of The Dollop podcast while making Okonomiyaki. We share the shredding but A. takes on the frying and I’m on topping duty. We fire up an episode of a show we’re watching while we eat.
8:00 pm - I check my inbox and see that the edits I sent to my freelance client are approved. I invoice her for $660. I opened an email about summer pottery class openings. I’ve been trying to get into this specific 7-session class for two years and I immediately book. My heart sinks immediately but I’m calling this my birthday present and it’s covered by my Rainy Day / Treats sinking fund. ($187.00)
9:30 pm - After A. logs off of the latest video game she’s playing with friends, we catch up and get ready for bed. She rubs my back until I fall asleep.
Daily Total: $187.00 Day 3
4:45 am - I roll out of bed and onto my Peloton for a 20 min Mount Rainier scenic ride. I’m usually a class person but I haven’t been feeling it this month. I brew some coffee, put on an episode of the Today Explained podcast, and putz around on my phone until I have to get ready for work. I kiss A. goodbye and I’m out the door.
7:00 am - Clock in, settle in, and write my tasks for the day. My direct report, H., messages me saying she needs a PTO day so I cancel our check-in meeting and shoot a note to HR. Today is meeting heavy with weekly meetings for both domestic and international product development and my 1:1 with the new CEO.
12:00 pm - Reheat Italian Wedding Risotto leftovers and write some of this Diary at my desk. Lunch gets interrupted by our warranty lead wanting to review some items on the corporate website.
4:30 pm - Time to call it a day. I stop at a gas station on my way home. ($32.47)
5:00 pm - I catch up with A. before heading back out for my post-work half mile walk. B. sends me an invite to a queer and sober event and we text about future hikes.
7:00 pm - I jump on my virtual therapy call. I love my therapist but this session feels like trying to crawl through mud. I’m disappointed and frustrated with myself but A. calls me to dinner (One-Pan Miso Butter Chicken & Cabbage) before I can wallow too hard.
9:00 pm - We pause an episode of the show we’re watching and grab another slice of ice cream cake. Once the episode ends, I head to bed.
Daily Total: $32.47 Day 4
4:30 am - I brew some coffee, put on an episode of the You’re Wrong About podcast, queue up a quick 10 min arm workout, and putz around on my phone until I have to get ready for work. I kiss A. goodbye and I’m out the door.
6:50 am - I have a few projects to wrap up plus two interviews I’m leading to help fill out our department. I’m excited but I see red flags galore over the CEO’s top pick - I’m going to completely restructure my planned questions for the interviews and double down on the collaboration and leadership aspects of the position.
12:00 pm - One interview down, one more to go! Reheat some Goong Pad Nam Prik Pao leftovers and chill out at my desk. I call it short to prepare for the second interview.
3:30 pm - The candidate with red flags only raised more red flags. Shocker. I check in with HR to make 100% sure my recommendation and notes read as unbiased and send it off for the CEO to review. Check in with H. on her projects. She and I have been crushing it since my previous manager (my manager in my previous MD) left. I round out the day by crossing off all but one of the projects from my list.
5:00 pm - Run home to A. so we can kiss before she has to head to an orientation / happy hour for her new job and I skedaddle to a heavily discounted yoga class I impulse-booked weeks ago.
7:00 pm - That was the most intense Slow Flow I’ve ever participated in. I almost domino-ed a row of people but thankfully I had a wall spot and could stabilize myself. I whip up a quick dinner of Gochujang-Sesame Noodles for us. I cry and sweat through my helping while catching up on shows I’m not allowed to watch when A. is home.
9:00 pm - I fall asleep on the couch with F. and get woken up by A. coming home. I migrate to the bedroom and A. rubs my back until I fall asleep.
Daily Total: $0 Day 5
4:45 am - I roll out of bed and wiggle into my standard gym fit. I throw back my pre-workout drink, put on an episode of the Oh No, Ross and Carrie podcast, kiss A. goodbye, and head to the gym.
6:00 am - I added weight and reps to every movement this session so that feels amazing but I need to get better at my note taking. March is always a weird, stressful month for me and that was one of the habits that definitely fell off.
7:00 am - Clock in, settle in, and start putting out today’s fires. I won’t be able to get everything done today but I’m going to be able to meet everyone’s needs. And that’s all I can do. I check in with the CEO and schedule a follow up interview for the first candidate!
11:30 am - More reheated One-Pan Miso Butter Chicken & Cabbage leftovers at my desk. I take the full hour to zone out on YouTube. There are probably better ways to use this hour but my brain hurts.
4:00 pm - I have one more fire to put out before I can go home.
5:00 pm - A. joins me on my post-work half mile walk and we catch up with each other. Once we’re back inside, we put on a record and start making Gumbo. I whip up a batch of Fufu to serve on the side, untraditional but it’s a perfect side-carb.
7:30 pm - A. and I repeat our nightly routine of half-cuddling, half-eating on the couch while we watch our show.
9:30 pm - Time for bed. A. and I cuddle until I’m asleep.
Daily Total: $0 Day 6
4:45 am - I hop onto my Peloton for a 30 min scenic ride around Haleakalā National Park. Coffee, Maintenance Phase podcast, and kiss A. goodbye.
6:50 am - My entire commute faces the sun post daylight savings time and, since I can only wear glasses, it’s awful. Prescription sunglasses have been on my “want it but can’t have it” list for as long as I can remember. I can afford prescription sunglasses now. I make a mental note for my therapist and once I’m in the office parking lot, I grab the pair that’s been sitting in my excel sheet for at least two years and finally add to cart. ($48.42)
7:30 am - After getting emails squared away, I grab a bagel and break room coffee with one of my favorite coworkers who is retiring this month. He and I usually are the only people in the building at this hour and I’ll miss my AM buddy. We chat about life before everyone else gets in for the day and I have to spend an entire day on some tedious image editing.
12:00 pm - Gumbo leftovers at my desk and I once again take the full hour. This is decadence.
1:00 pm - Check in with H.- it’s a nice relief from Photoshop. She’s having some issues with a project and we share a screen for an hour while I teach her some tools that could help cut down on time and frustration.
5:00 pm - A. joins me on my post-work half mile walk again. We chat about her new job and this Money Diary. Once we get back in the house, we putz around on our phones until we make Asian-Style Ground Beef Cabbage Wraps for dinner.
7:30 pm - Same night routine until I head to bed.
Daily Total: $48.42 Day 7
4:45 am - I roll out of bed, drink some pre-workout, put on an episode of the Last Podcast on the Left, kiss A. goodbye, and head to the gym.
6:00 am - I once again add weight/reps to every movement and I once again don’t take decent notes. I’m the problem.
7:00 am - Today was supposed to be chill but it seems like everyone has a last minute emergency that I need to pull out of thin air. I make a new pot of coffee in the break room and get into it.
12:00 pm - More gumbo leftovers at my desk. I text A. a reminder to start the Crockpot for dinner. We’re going to have another day this week where we’re passing ships so she handles dinner while she works virtually. More fires until the end of the day but it's manageable.
5:00 pm - I catch A. before she has to head to her TA side hustle. I skip the post-work walk and finish cooking the Slow-Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala Meatballs. I eat dinner while watching another show A. doesn’t like and cuddling with F..
7:00 pm - I throw my plants in the bathtub for watering and queue up a 20 min Peloton yoga class before another episode. I grab a slice of ice cream cake and drift off waiting for A. to come home.
9:00 pm - A. is home and I am happy. We curl up in bed while she tells me all about her day and I fall asleep for the night.
Daily Total: $0
Weekly Total: $340.32
Food + Drink: $43.62
Fun / Entertainment: $187.00
Home + Health: $48.42
Clothes + Beauty: $0
I feel much calmer in this diary. So much has changed in a year. I'm still getting used to not constantly being worried about money / letting myself have treats within my budget without feeling bad or like I didn't work as hard for them. It's a work in progress.
Note: Since A. and I meal plan every two weeks, we didn't buy any groceries this week - but we each spend $250 - $300 on groceries per month with 1-2 meals eaten out.
submitted by FishRevolutionary960
to MoneyDiariesACTIVE [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:29 daniellehunter5828 Importance Of Application Software: A Complete Guide
All of us have used Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and so on, right? We are talking about the golden time of our lives when we used to feel like the smartest person alive after applying the sum total in the equation. That was the time when we started depending on the application software to manage our day-to-day chores. Even though we were not aware of the fact that those are the application software, we understood the importance of automation in our lives. Advanced tools, technologies, software applications and various others have enhanced our lives through automation. Even though you are about the fact that Microsoft products are a great example of Application software, we should clearly define what application software is.
What Is Application Software?
If we browse the literal definition of the Application software Wikipedia quotes "An application program is a computer program designed to carry out a specific task other than one relating to the operation of the computer itself, typically to be used by end-users. Word processors, media players, and accounting software are some of its examples." In simple words, any software or a program that helps us to fulfill a specific task that we can perform with the help of a computer falls under the category of application software. Any web browsers, games, audio-video players and various others are known as application software. The world of application software is much bigger than our understanding. Different types of application software fulfill different kinds of user requirements.
What Are the Types of Application Software?
As our lives now revolve around technology much more than usual there are various types of application software we use even without realizing the type of application and even that they are even application software.
Presentation Application Software
The software applications that help the user to organize their content such as texts, images, video files and so on in a presentable manner are known as presentation software. Microsoft PowerPoint is a great example of presentation software. Apart from Microsoft, various other software development companies
have produced various presentation software such as Google Slides, Keynote, Visme, Canva and many more.
Web Browsers Application Software
Web browsers are not new inventions that need a particular introduction but defining them can not be any simpler than quoting as a window that supports the connection between a digital device and user allowing them to browse through everything without asking for a password. Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and various others are an example of web browsers.
Multimedia Application Software
Application software that permits clients to create pictures, audio, or video recordings is known as multimedia software. The application software development allows users to take a look at the saved videos, audio, and images on the computer. Such application software is particularly significant for animation and other comparative purposes. The application software development such as VLC media player, windows media player, iTunes and so on are great examples of multimedia software.
Educational Application Software
Software applications that allow students to understand the educational content through instructional exercises, other instructional courses and so on are known as educational software. Various educational organizations hire software developers
to develop educational software such as Google earth, Encarta and various others.
Graphic Design Application Software
Application software that allows users to edit digital photos, videos and various others with the help of graphic designing software. Some of the popular examples of graphic design software are Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, CorelDRAW and various others. Graphic designing application software development is one of the most popular categories when it comes to application software development.
Spreadsheet Application Software
Application software that allows users to perform different calculation functions leveraging different formulas is known as spreadsheet application software. The spreadsheet application software allows users to in the lines and sections that converge to frame cells. These cells can store messages, dates, times, and mathematical equations on which different computations and capabilities can be performed. Some of the popular spreadsheet application software are Google Sheets, iWork Numbers, LibreOffice and various others.
Database Application Software
The database application software allows the users to store the collected data through database management systems. Every web and app development needs a database management system to create, store and manage the data in a precise manner. Some of the popular database application software are Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and so on.
Word Processing Software Applications
A word processing software application allows the users to write, process and change the text and save them in the system through a word processing software. The word processing software application allows the users to use different styles, fonts and various other features and functionalities.
Simulation Software Applications
The simulation software application is utilized in a ton of fields to simulate life-like circumstances. Some of the simulation software applications are used in video games or instructional courses for specific occupations. In circumstances where the real hardware can't be worked without training, application software development
organizations help various professions to develop customized simulation application software. Some of the simulation software applications are TeamCenter, Autodesk, Teamviewer and many more.
Freeware Software Applications
The Application software which is available for free to use for every user is known as a freeware software application. One of the amazing things about these freeware software applications is no matter how proficient the software developers can be, no one can make any changes or customization to this software except your hired software developers somehow illegally got a chance to access the codebase. Adobe Reader, Skype, and Winamp are some of the popular examples of Freeware software applications.
Shareware Software Applications
Sharing the files with others has been an easy task all thanks to shareware software applications. The shareware software application allows users to make duplicate files and share them with others no matter how small or big the file size can be. Some of the popular shareware software applications are WinZip, Adobe Acrobat and so on. The proficient software developers develop such software as they are giving source code access to the users.
Open-source Software Applications
Open-source software is the one that allows users to access the source code of the software openly available and accessible to any user. Anyone with internet connectivity can access the source code of this software application to remove the bugs, enhance its features and functionalities of it and alter them as per their need. Linux, VLC media player, Apache, and JQueary are some of the open-source software applications that users can browse through.
Closed-source Software Applications
Just as opposed to open-source software applications, users can not browse through the source code of the closed-source software application even though you have the premium plan. Almost every software application falls under this category. Java, Microsoft office, WinRar, Microsoft windows, and macOS fall under the category of closed source software applications. Also Read Software Development Life Cycle: Everything You Need To Know In 2022
What Are The Benefits of Application Software?
Even though you know all the types of application software, you won't work with it until and unless you know what this software development
can offer you. So, here are some of the benefits your business can get through application software development.
The software application can help you and your employees to enhance work productivity. It will help to automate the tedious work process and minimize manual working. The customized application software development will enhance productivity and the working of the software application will truly reflect your business goals. Along with that, you can add and maintain all the business data under one platform that will allow authorizing personnel to browse and monitor the data as and when needed.
Better User Experience
As the software application will allow managing the customer data through digitization it will allow the businesses to understand customer behavior by analyzing various sources and information with the shareable data resources. It can help the marketing, sales and even business analysis department to offer the solution that can turn more profit for the company and at the same time fulfill all the client requirements. The customize application software to get better data analytics with predictive analysis that can enhance the future sale with minimum investment. Along with that, it will help to identify the responsive visitors that have higher chances to turn around as a loyal customer base.
Better Decision Making
To achieve a feasible upper hand, CEOs ought to put resources into data analytics
as a core capability of the organization. This incorporates a solid obligation to get reliable information from every one of its business frameworks. Data is more significant when it is in a structured format in a sorted and single place so it can help to identify the upcoming trends that can boost the business ROI.
Enhanced Usage of Data
Even though you have lots of data in a more secured and sorted place, what will you do if you have no idea how to utilize them or even if you have understanding, how will you turn that into informative analytical information to enhance the ROI. Well, that's where your customized software application does wonder. As the application system will be built keeping your business requirements and goals in the center, it will help you to utilize them well minimizing the chances of risks.
How To Choose The Best-Fit Application Software?
So, now you are convinced that you will need application software to enhance your business processes, the only thing you need to figure out is how to take the first step. The first step will be to choose the best-fit software application that can deliver you maximum output demanding minimum effort from your end. These first steps will decide the future of your business and the growth it can achieve. We can help you take that first step in the right direction to help you and your businesses to reach newer heights. Our application software developers will understand your business and project requirements thoroughly and will be there for you till the end to provide extensive support.
Originally published on Hyperlink InfoSystem
submitted by daniellehunter5828
to u/daniellehunter5828 [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:29 vch01 Girls Aloud Twenty Tour setlist game - top comment gets song 22.
2023.03.30 13:28 TheGlobalHues Top 10 Universities In India 2022 Top Universities In India
2023.03.30 13:28 autotldr Russia detains US journalist Evan Gershkovich on suspicion of spying
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original
reduced by 67%. (I'm a bot)
A US journalist working for The Wall Street Journal has been detained in Russia on suspicion of espionage, the FSB security service says. Summary Source FAQ Feedback Top keywords: reporter#1 FSB#2 Wall#3 Street#4 Journal#5
Evan Gershkovich, an experienced Russia reporter, was working in Yekaterinburg at the time of his detention.
The FSB said it had "Halted illegal activities" and that the reporter had been "Acting on US instructions" and "Collecting state secrets".
In a statement, the Wall Street Journal said it stood in solidarity with the reporter and his family: "The Wall Street Journal vehemently denies the allegations from the FSB and seeks the immediate release of our trusted and dedicated reporter, Evan Gershkovich."
Even before the full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, reporting from Russia had become increasingly difficult.
In the FSB's view of espionage, "Collecting information" could simply mean gathering comments from experts, she said, while acting on US instructions could simply refer to his editors at the Wall Street Journal.
Post found in /worldnews.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr
to autotldr [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:25 samacora Official Thursday Free Chat Thread
Good Morning Patriots
__ Free place to chat and a good place to discuss whatever you like with other sub users
- Patriots 2023 Free Agent Tracker.
- Mike Dussault notes that according to reports, the Patriots are adding a move tight end to their roster. Mike Gesicki should form a nice pairing with veteran Hunter Henry, providing the offense with an athletic player to be utilized by offensive coordinator Bill O’Brien.
- Transactions: Patriots sign OT Calvin Anderson; Release QB Brian Hoyer.
- Mike Dussault reports the Patriots are bringing back long-time long snapper Joe Cardona.
- Mike Dussault reports DT Daniel Ekuale re-signs with Patriots. He appeared in 15 games last season with two sacks.
- Evan Lazar reports the Patriots are bringing back LB Mack Wilson on a one-year contract. Along with maintaining their depth at off-ball linebacker, Wilson should remain a regular in the kicking game.
- Patriots Catch-22: JuJu Smith-Schuster reaction, analysis of New England’s roster moves in free agency. (84 min.)
- Patriots Unfiltered: Reaction to Pats’ free agency moves so far, JuJu vs. Jakobi debate; More. (2 hours)
- Mike Reiss passes along a report the Patriots agreed to a one-year deal with free-agent tight end Mike Gesicki that is worth up to $9 million.
- Mark Daniels believes that after signing Mike Gesicki, the Patriots offense is headed in right direction.
- Dakota Randall isn’t buying the Patriots doomsday takes amid the Aaron Rodgers-Jets rumors.
- Khari Thompson feels that all in all, the Pats are a better team than they were when they started free agency and still have some money they could use to put toward negotiating extensions, but it’s not nearly enough.
- Andy Hart wants to emphasize that the Patriots are the fourth-best team in the AFC East and yes, he’s aware it’s only March. /Insert eye-roll emoji here.
- Chris Mason writes that after jettisoning Jonnu Smith, Bill Belichick has landed Mike Gesicki, the top free agent TE on the market. Gesicki has averaged 52 catches for 604 yards and five touchdowns over the past four seasons.
- Darren Hartwell says Mike Gesicki is a nice pickup for New England: The 27-year-old set career highs in receptions (73) and receiving yards (780) during a breakout 2021 campaign and caught five touchdown passes in 2022 despite taking a backseat to Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle in the Dolphins’ offense.
- Alex Barth brings up how for the second time in three years, the Pats are signing a high-profile free agent TE.
- Mike Reiss offers his take on why Bill Belichick took a risk in signing JuJu Smith-Schuster over Jakobi Meyers.
- Alex Barth talks about the Patriots bringing back underrated DT Daniel Ekuale on a multi-year deal.
- Doug Kyed explains how the Patriots haven’t missed on re-signing defensive free agents.
- Doug Kyed reports the Patriots finally released QB Brian Hoyer on Thursday.
- Matt Dolloff explains that no, the Patriots are not just dropping $8 million for a running back.
- Zack Cox considers what’s the Patriots’ plan at Tackle after the team’s free agent additions.
- Mike D’Abate (Patriots Country) Patriots host five free agent visits including Rams safety Taylor Rapp and former Patriots DL Trey Flowers.
- Zack Cox notes the Patriots are reportedly hosting oft-injured free agent wideout Bisi Johnson for a visit. Johnson missed the 2021 and 2022 seasons with injuries.
- Tyler Lamb (StadiumRant) The Patriots should look Into these under the radar free agents.
- Zack Cox notes Jakobi Meyers explains his ‘childish’ tweet after the Pats signed JuJu Smith-Schuster.
- Sean T. McGuire highlights Jakobi Meyers’ response when asked about his lowlight at introductory Raiders presser. As always, he handled the question well.
- Sean T. McGuire notes former Patriot and Jet WR Braxton Berrios is staying in the division, signing with Miami.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate discusses the JuJu Smith-Schuster signing, his take on the RB James Robinson and more. (20 min.)
submitted by samacora
to Patriots [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:23 StepwiseUndrape574 GTA 6 Report Details Rockstar’s First Bonnie And Clyde-Like Female Protagonist
Grand Theft Auto V is one of the most profitable entertainment franchises in the history of games. It came along as a return to form after what many fans would argue was a misstep with the more gritty and realistic GTA 4. Originally released back in 2013 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3—yes, it spans three console generations—developer Rockstar has supported the game's online mode with continual updates adding new content, new areas, and even all-new mechanics.
GTA V was such a runaway success—and GTA The Trilogy: Definitive Edition was such a dumpster fire—that Rockstar gave up working on a Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC, and has now reportedly abandoned plans to remaster more of its beloved older titles to instead focus on both further GTA Online content as well as the development of GTA 6.
Naturally, expectations for GTA 6 are incredibly high, and given the advanced age of GTA V, fans are chomping at the bit for any bit of news. That's why there's so much buzz around a report at Bloomberg that focuses on Rockstar's new corporate culture. Company co-founder Dan Houser left Rockstar in 2020, and ever since then the development house has been trying to reshape a corporate culture that the report refers to as being "like a frat house".
Given the nature and tone of the humor in the Grand Theft Auto series, it's really not surprising to hear that the atmosphere inside Rockstar was juvenile and chauvinistic. The report remarks that the workplace culture at Rockstar was "full of drinking, brawling, and excursions to strip clubs." That may sound like a good time to some, but it's admittedly not very professional.
gta1 katie Katie from the OG Grand Theft Auto (1997) on PC (left) and Game Boy Color (right).
As part of the report, author Jason Schreier casually reveals that GTA 6 will have at least two playable protagonists, and that one of them will be a Latina woman. This technically isn't the first playable woman nor even the first playable Hispanic woman in the GTA series; the very first GTA game featured a Latina named "Katie" as one of its eight playable characters.
Still, very few of the series' modern fans even remember the old DOS-based Grand Theft Auto, so we can forgive everyone for forgetting about poor Katie. Regardless, the new girl will apparently be part of a Bonnie-and-Clyde-like crime duo, calling to mind the partnership between Claude and Catalina in the beginning of Grand Theft Auto III. Hopefully the partnership between the new player characters in GTA 6 doesn't end the same way that one did.
Comments1Comments Support Independent Tech Journalism, Become A Patron! Tags: Grand Theft Auto, Rockstar Games, GTA V, GTA, gta 6 exp-player-logo
Conversation1 Comment Commenting as Guest
KOwen 29 July, 2022
Release the PC version at the same time as the consoles please!
Share Powered by TermsPrivacyFeedback 85K 27K 39K TOP CONVERSATIONS YOUR NEXT PC PLATFORM? Intel 13th Gen AMD Ryzen 7000 Intel Meteor Lake Ryzen 7000X3D Submit More Results MORE HOT HEADLINES Grab This NVIDIA GeForce Hotfix To Stop... WB Delays Hogwarts Legacy Launch On PS4... Intel Panther Lake Gets Ready To Roar... What The Fungi? Scientists Create A... US Antitrust Boss Compares Big Tech To... Lonestar's Mission To Build Data Centers... AMD's Last Of Us Game Bundle Deal Drives... KEEP INFORMED My Topics Follow topics to stay updated with your favorite content
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5moddedvehicles_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:21 StepwiseUndrape574 GTA 6 Soundtrack: Who Could Be Featured?
The GTA series has always been known for its excellent soundtracks, featuring a mix of popular songs and original music. While there's no official word yet on what the soundtrack for GTA 6 will feature, there are a few artists that fans have speculated could be included:
Drake: The Canadian rapper has a huge following and has been featured in several other video games, so it wouldn't be surprising to see him on the GTA 6 soundtrack.
Billie Eilish: With her unique sound and massive popularity, Billie Eilish could be a great addition to the GTA 6 soundtrack.
Kendrick Lamar: Lamar previously curated the soundtrack for GTA 5's single-player campaign, so it's possible that he could be involved with the soundtrack for GTA 6 as well.
Post Malone: With his genre-blending sound and chart-topping hits, Post Malone could be a great fit for the GTA 6 soundtrack.
DaBaby: With his high-energy beats and unique flow, DaBaby could also be a good choice for the soundtrack.
Of course, this is all speculation at this point and there's no telling who will actually be featured on the GTA 6 soundtrack. However, fans can rest assured that Rockstar Games will likely deliver a fantastic mix of music that perfectly complements the game's setting and story.
GTA 5 Modder 👑 Buy gta 5 accounts http://Furymodz.com
// Fortnite // GTA 5 Accounts, Mods 💎 Creator on Patreon: http://patreon.com/furymodz
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5moddedvehicles_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:20 fmoviess3 Top 5 Latest Movie Releases of 2022
2023.03.30 13:16 Effective-Lab-5659 2D1N episode 59. Aired Jan 27. Granting wishes part 1. The one where KSH strips out of his long johns, and talks to his dad on a call.
Whoa! I just heard a familiar song - it’s the soundtrack of Good Manager. Which is KSH very first foray into drama! Ah I think they did reference it before. This OST ‘it’s about the money’ was by DD. Wow! The connection for Seondin! Awww. Catch it here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ydnFT_nlW8g
Hilarious cos DD was next to Park Seo Joon. And DD said he looks like PSJ, much to MsY amusement.
Oh no, what happened to MsY? He is sick!
So happy that 4 out of 6 members won prizes! They got best variety show in 2020, KSH won best rookie prize, MSY won top excellence prize, DD won excellence prize and yJh won something too!
Erm is Dd really going in the water??
kSH started off a bit quieter today. But he is all warmed up as they head into a nice warm pool side villa! Goodness. It looks so good!
He is so cute. He thinks there isn’t many cameras so he ‘hides’ in corner to remove his long John but there are 4 cameras in there. Haha they say his underwear is blue and I am amused.
DD is desperate for more cup noodles and Ramen. Heh. The members look like good friends all enjoying themselves. So cute. Seon Ho says he need to flex his muscle for the pictures. Ahha.
Can I say it’s strangely enjoyable to watch them having fun and bantering around? They tease KSH that he must have peed since he was standing up and looking in the distance (very handsome too) and he retorts he is not at the age for that anymore. He is wearing a black suit that reminds me of his surfing days in home town Cha Cha Cha.
Haha these crazy men children are making stupid jokes. Started w a suggestion to take the pants off the losing person, and DD saying he will hide his? Manhood? And KSH saying that you won’t be showing it unless it’s a person you intend on marrying. And not say it’s between you and me. Ahha I think it’s all getting lost in translation but KSH isn’t a player! Hahahah it’s only for the person you intend on marrying. Whahah.
It’s time to grant Seon Ho wish except he cannot remember. On the ride there, they talk about how how Seon Ho probably exceeded his wish in 2020. He agrees it’s very unexpected.
Ooh!! His wish is to go fishing w his father in a boat! The members are so cute. They know him so well they said he won’t have wished for fishing.
Omg is it the first time that I noticed. I often wondered what his song on 2D1N was. I mean YJh has his ‘passion’ song. And DD has his I am din din. But this is the first time I noticed that they are playing the OsT from ‘you drive me crazy’. The hot kiss scene. Someone please tell me what song this is! And did I totally miss all the songs till today??
His dad feels like the shy type to me. DD mum is one of a kind! Not many people are that way. His dad is so Asian. He worries about the burden of being too popular. Darn right there, mister. I hope all his family is closely rallying around him during the tough times. Seon Ho admits he and his father don’t talk much. Just like the typical father and son but he feels like he understands his father more after growing up. Hmm do we? I dunno. It’s a little sad that the typical father son relationship is a quiet one. Although it matters not the number of words as long as one understands each other? YJH admits he also don’t talk much to his father. Is this an Asian thing or just a father son thing??
Ravi, KJM and DD has the more enjoyable tour of picking oranges! That is better than fishing I think!
submitted by Effective-Lab-5659
to kimseonho [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 13:13 OgMaro_7 Time I’m on is not better than rebels kick it wtf, Gravity is not better than No love, emotional torn, Drug addiction
2023.03.30 13:12 Eaglenger Udemy Paid Courses for Free with Certificate For Thursday, March 30, 2023
Courses for 30 March 2023 Note : Coupons might expire anytime, so enroll as soon as possible to get the courses for FREE.
- Create Incredible Visual Graphics with Canva – Enroll for Free
- The Internet of Things (IoT): New-Age Trends and the Future – Enroll for Free
- Productivity Powers Unleashed – Enroll for Free
- Web Applications Step by Step Guide Part 4 – Enroll for Free
- Web Applications Step by Step Guide Part – 3 – Enroll for Free
- A colored pencil drawing course of a tree without leaves-ART – Enroll for Free
- Cryptocurrency Course: Learn to Make Money Online WORLDWIDE! – Enroll for Free
- Podcast Host Masterclass – Enroll for Free
- Podcast Outsourcing – Enroll for Free
- Podcast Coach: Podcasting Profits – Enroll for Free
- Work Life Balance With Neuroscience & Time Management – Enroll for Free
- Domain Flipping: Buy, Flip and Sell & Profit – Enroll for Free
- Ideal Morning Routine For An Improved Quality Of Life – Enroll for Free
- 2023 Amazon FBA Product Hunting & KW Research in 60 minutes – Enroll for Free
- Extreme Personal Privacy 1– Enroll for Free
- Management Consulting Presentation Essential Training – Enroll for Free
- Management Consulting Skills Mastery – Enroll for Free
- Excel Accounting Problem – Enroll for Free
- The Ultimate ChatGPT Quiz Course – Enroll for Free
- Mastering Your Focus – Enroll for Free
- Artificial Intelligence Photo Colorisation Tools – Enroll for Free
- ISO 22301: Business Continuity Management Certification – Enroll for Free
- Aerospace Masterclass: Aircraft Design – Enroll for Free
- Super-Fast Web Design using Weebly (Grand Edition) – Enroll for Free
- The Complete Mobile Notary Business Course – Enroll for Free
- Aerospace Masterclass: Transonic Aerodynamics – Enroll for Free
- PyCharm Productivity and Debugging Techniques – Enroll for Free
- Seguridad informática para Empresas. Protege tus Datos. 2023– Enroll for Free
- The A, B, C of a great customer segmentation – Enroll for Free
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Pharmaceutical Industry – Enroll for Free
- How to validate an idea: Market Research for Business Owners – Enroll for Free
- ISO 13485: Medical Devices QMS Certification Masterclass – Enroll for Free
- Mind Power – 15 Tips To Reduce Your Stress Now – Enroll for Free
- Curso Completo sobre Arduino. Programación en C y Proyectos. – Enroll for Free
- Master Course in Assertiveness, Confidence, Body Language – Enroll for Free
- Seguridad y Privacidad en Telegram. Crea bots sin Programar. – Enroll for Free
- Deep Web- The complete Introduction to the hidden web – Enroll for Free
- Microsoft Excel – Learn MS EXCEL For DATA Analysis – Enroll for Free
- HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE FOR FREE (Bitcoin For Beginners) – Enroll for Free
- Concept of Wellbeing- Dealing with Anxiety – Enroll for Free
- Content Syndication: Boost Your Online Reach and Engagement – Enroll for Free
- Aprende HTML5 y CSS3 de CERO a EXPERTO – Enroll for Free
- Princess Starseed – Heart Centered Kids Empowerment – Enroll for Free
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT/XAT/CSAT/SSC CGL/GATE/GRE-2021 – Enroll for Free
- Management Consulting Essential Training – Enroll for Free
- Sanitation & Wastewater Treatment Explained – Enroll for Free
- Local SEO & Facebook Ads As Project & Fun: 10 Days Challenge – Enroll for Free
- Adobe Photoshop 2023 Masterclass – Become Photoshop Expert – Enroll for Free
- TABLEAU TOP 50 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS 2023 – Enroll for Free
- The Brand Equation – Enroll for Free
- Análisis de Datos y Gráficos con Python: Panda y Matplotlib. – Enroll for Free
- Complete Gmail Productivity Course – More Productive Email – Enroll for Free
- CSS Complete Course For Beginners – Enroll for Free
- Find & Recruit your partners – Enroll for Free
- Cryptocurrency Trading for Beginners (Learn CLICK-BY-CLICK) – Enroll for Free
- Passive Income 5 Figures – Drop Servicing from Home 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Python And Flask Demonstrations Practice Course – Enroll for Free
- Learn Hacking Using Social Engineering – Enroll for Free
- Complete WiFi Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced – Enroll for Free
- Super-Fast Web Design using Weebly (Grand Edition) – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Pixel Tracking Shopify ~ Apple iOS14 ~ Ecommerce – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Ads & Ecommerce Easy Course 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Ads Targeting Strategies For Success Fast 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Get Followers And engagement with Facebook Ads (easy mode) – Enroll for Free
- Build Shopify store & Run Facebook Page Likes Ad In 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Conversions Ads Marketing For Selling Products 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Sell Products with Facebook Ads Fast On Shopify 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Ads And Marketing – Lead Generation Pro – 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Run Facebook Event Ad, Youtube Channel & Google Ad 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Run Search Ad In Google Ads & Easy SEO For Beginners-2023 – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Ads Marketing – Start Lead Generation Business 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Google Adwords Crash Course 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Ads Lead Generation Marketing for business – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Ads Marketing For Events Organic & Paid Strategy – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Ads Marketing Crash Course Traffic & leads – 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Marketing & Facebook Ads Course For Beginners 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Ads Google My Business & Google Ads (Adwords) 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Run Digital Marketing Ad Using Google Adwords Express 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Funnel Crash Course- 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Digital Marketing Business With Google My Business – 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Digital Marketing Business Online For Free Social Media 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Creating Video Lessons with Online Video Maker InVideo – Enroll for Free
- Financial Accounting – Payroll – Enroll for Free
- QuickBooks Online 2023 Start to Finish – Enroll for Free
- Internet-uses, advantages, disadvantages,difference with www – Enroll for Free
- Artificial Intelligence in Web Design + Live Class – Enroll for Free
- Power Start in Project Management – Enroll for Free
- Mastering The Complete Agile Scrum Master Workshop – Enroll for Free
- The Complete Brain Training Course – Neuroplasticity – Enroll for Free
- The Complete Resilience Course – Master Emotional Resiliency – Enroll for Free
- Business Networking for Success and Company Growth: Part Two – Enroll for Free
- EARN MONEY ON YOUR PHONE, Even While You Sleep – Enroll for Free
- learn German – simply through music – Enroll for Free
- learn French language – learning french simply through music – Enroll for Free
- learn Portuguese language with portuguese music – Enroll for Free
- Learn JQuery Programming Practically – Enroll for Free
- An Advanced JQuery Practical Course – Enroll for Free
- Learn 47 Different Ways to Make Money Online! – Enroll for Free
- Video Production, YouTube Marketing, & Video Marketing Guide – Enroll for Free
- Introduction into Facebook Marketing & Facebook Advertising – Enroll for Free
- Practical Ethics- New Dynamics – Enroll for Free
- Space Render Classic Edition: Create Live Audio-Rooms – Enroll for Free
- New-Age Technologies For Fitness Trainers (Special Edition) – Enroll for Free
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) Beginners Certification – Enroll for Free
- How to Install a Free SSL Certificate using Let’s Encrypt – Enroll for Free
- Setup a Virtual Web Server using Linode or Digital Ocean – Enroll for Free
- Learn XML-AJAX – For Beginners – Enroll for Free
- Mastering the Art of Speech Writing – Enroll for Free
- Job Application Format : The Definitive Guide – Enroll for Free
- Java Collections Framework + Generics, Lambdas & Stream API – Enroll for Free
- JUnit 5, Mockito, PowerMock, TDD, BDD & ATTD – Enroll for Free
- GoF Design Patterns – Complete Course with Java Examples – Enroll for Free
- Master Multithreading – Concurrency with Java Examples – Enroll for Free
- Improving software development productivity – Enroll for Free
- Functional Programming + Lambdas, Method References, Streams – Enroll for Free
- Batch Script Programming Crash Course (CMD) – Enroll for Free
- LinkedIn Virality: Go Viral on LinkedIn – Enroll for Free
- Interview Essentials – Master Your Interview Essentials Now – Enroll for Free
- Freelance Consulting – The 1-Hour Course for Beginners – Enroll for Free
- Dieting – Nutrition -Weight Loss Tips for Good Healthy Life – Enroll for Free
- Complete Management Coaching Course – Executive Coaching – Enroll for Free
- Myyshop – How to earn on Tiktok 0 investment with us – Enroll for Free
- The Complete Google Forms Course – Sending & Analyzing Forms – Enroll for Free
- The Complete Telecommuting Course – Remote Work – Work Life – Enroll for Free
- Become a Successful Online Teacher – Teach Online Students – Enroll for Free
- The Complete Talking Head Video Production Masterclass – Enroll for Free
- Memory: 3 Ways of Memorising Like a Spy – Enroll for Free
- Career Coaching: TOP 5 Secrets of Effcient Sessions – Enroll for Free
- Instagram Marketing: How To Promote Anything On Instagram – Enroll for Free
- How to Become a Facilitator: 7 Effective Skills – Enroll for Free
- Instagram Photography Summary: Top3 Ways To Shoot Everything – Enroll for Free
- Neuroplasticity: Teach Your Brain To Work 3 Times Faster – Enroll for Free
- Instagram Photo: Make Your Instagram Look Pretty in 5 Steps – Enroll for Free
- Copywriting: 3 Crucial Points For Your Text To Sell Itself – Enroll for Free
- Top 5 Secrets for Improving Screenwriting Skills Summary – Enroll for Free
- Screenwriting: Writing a Selling Story with Your Bare Hands – Enroll for Free
- Learn Java Programming: Classes and Objects – Enroll for Free
- Ultra-Fast Web Design using Carrd – Enroll for Free
- Super-Fast Web Design using Weebly (Grand Edition) – Enroll for Free
- Choosing a Career based on Passion – Enroll for Free
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools For Job Seekers – Enroll for Free
- Digishock 3.0: The Future of Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Enroll for Free
- Learn Java and Artificial Intelligence Programming Tools – Enroll for Free
- Artificial Intelligence Expert Course + Live Class – Enroll for Free
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work – Enroll for Free
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Presentation Creation Tools – Enroll for Free
- Artificial Intelligence Music Creation (New Edition) – Enroll for Free
- Design Beautiful Animated Websites Incredibly Fast – Enroll for Free
- Ace your career with the Power of Artificial Intelligence – Enroll for Free
- Introduction to Forex- learn to trade forex by yourself – Enroll for Free
- Fiverr Freelancing 2023: Sell Like The Top 1% – Enroll for Free
- How to deal with an upset customer. – Enroll for Free
- How to Make Money Online for Beginners: Follow PROVEN STEPS! – Enroll for Free
- Sell More: Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads for E-Commerce 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Climate Change explained: Causes, consequences and solutions – Enroll for Free
- Print On Demand Masterclass – Shopify Store Creation in 2023 – Enroll for Free
- Intermediate Python Immersive Training Boost your career – Enroll for Free
- Enseña a nadar a tus hijos – Guía paso a paso – Enroll for Free
- Sales Skills Training: Explode Your Sales with Online Video – Enroll for Free
- Public Speaking: You Can be a Great Speaker within 24 Hours – Enroll for Free
- Career Change: Become a Paid Expert in What You Love – Enroll for Free
- Fear of Public Speaking: Never Fear Public Speaking Again – Enroll for Free
- You Can Deliver a TED-Style Talk Presentation (Unofficial) – Enroll for Free
- Public Relations: Crisis Communications Oil and Gas Industry – Enroll for Free
- Business Networking for Success and Company Growth: Part One – Enroll for Free
- Stress Management – Overcome Obstacles & Building Resilience – Enroll for Free
- SOLAR COURSE for Beginners of Solar Energy – Enroll for Free
- Water Treatment Processes – Enroll for Free
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work – Enroll for Free
- Intensive Ho’oponopono Workshop + 6,300 students enrolled! – Enroll for Free
- Learn Chinese, Basic Mandarin Chinese, HSK 1 Preparation – Enroll for Free
- Make Money Online Moving Your Fingers! (Blogging Course) – Enroll for Free
- Introduction to Quantum Computing – Enroll for Free
- Ace your career with the Power of Artificial Intelligence – Enroll for Free
- FEMA 1999 & Foreign Exchange Regulations In India – Enroll for Free
- 2023 Amazon FBA Product Hunting & KW Research in 60 minutes – Enroll for Free
GET MORE FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH CERTIFICATE – CLICK HERE
submitted by Eaglenger
to Udemy [link] [comments]