Awaken with jp coffee
2009.04.21 07:30 kevin143 Kratom
Welcome to the kratom advocacy subreddit. Feel free to share helpful hints, tips, and news about kratom.
2012.12.24 19:08 ruizscar DarkFuturology: The dystopian future, forewarned
DarkFuturology examines dystopian trends, usually in relation to current events, promoting total freedom of speech. We emerged from growing dissatisfaction with the utopian tech-porn dominating Futurology. As well as mainstream dystopian topics, we also promote discussion of controversial subjects that too often lurk in shadows far from the accepted discourse. This is necessary for building a broad understanding of all issues faced by humanity in this century and, if we're lucky, the next...
2023.06.03 06:39 AshAndy83 Cont. Collection of Clues S2 ep3
S2 E3 Tether
- Boyd trusts Ellis to share what he experienced in the woods but it backfired! Seeing his rock Fatima crumble made Ellis lose it too, handling anything more than that (what happened to his dad) was too much to bear. Boyd had to step in to comfort Ellis instead.
- Boyd and Donna discuss supplies. Storm destroyed half of their crop, so the town must ration. Def executed by Them–let’s bring on the storm AND add more people to the cage.
- Kenny and Ellis hear a song, “Wake up, Miss Susie.” Another reference to dreaming/sleeping. They find Kelly with a metal rod from the cages they use to trap food (Easter egg) pierced through her head. This symbolizes how people are *tied to the place psychologically. Hence the episode’s title Tether.*
- Instead of mutilating as usual, monsters did this to Kelly on purpose forcing her to watch them kill her boyfriend, Brian. Monsters said they wanted to play with her; further confirming their need to torture for sport to produce more fear and trauma.
- Jade confesses to Victor he’s been seeing the symbol along with visions. (mind you, it’s always of death). He says, “there’s gotta be a reason I’m seeing the symbol.” Jade shows Victor the picture of him as a kid and the man who owned the journal of symbols.
- Weakly, Jim checks out EXIT sign’s wiring (Easter egg), newcomer old lady interrupts. She confirms she got on the bus headed towards the racetrack, but couldn’t confirm whether it was a charter bus (meaning it was designated to take the entire group to the same destination–we learn later it’s not since Marielle was headed to rehab.) Old lady mentions how strange it is for Kristi and Marielle to reunite, Jim finds this intriguing. Further justifies the psychological component of the town.
- Fatima and Elgin arrive at the Brundles. Note Brundle is a nod to Cronenberg’s The Fly, where scientist Dr. Brundle experiments with teleportation pods but when trying to teleport himself, he accidentally fuses with a fly, transforming himself into a humanoid. A call back to Tabitha and Jim’s “accidents can make things one of a kind.” This could be a huge detail to the bigger mystery.
- Elgin shares he dreamt of it, Fatima confirms the place affects many people: “dreams, nightmares, weird premonitions.” (All psychological). Fatima says a girl named Nadia suggests the place calls out to people, but only those listening closely enough can hear (Sara, Ethan, Victor, Tabitha, Jade). Fatima says there were many others just like them. More proof it’s a cycle and only a unique few are selected to carry out the agenda. Perhaps it’s based on how they behaved in the first place like Boyd was a natural born leader taking control and instantly became Sheriff when he came into town.
- Tabitha’s first time seeing two sick kid ghosts, wearing white all dirty, hair loss; maybe there was a cycle that included a group of sick kids
- Stressed, Boyd has to vent about his journey to Abby’s grave, desperately trying to rationalize his encounter with Martin; “How can that be real??” Another call back whether any of it is a reality. As their leader, he can’t say anything just yet until he’s sure of anything.
- Tabitha confesses to Julie she saw something (sick kid ghosts) and confirms it didn’t feel peaceful compared to when her baby Thomas died when she used to see him. Possibly implying the kids’ deaths weren’t peaceful.
- Kelly screams in agony right as Boyd approaches, highly suggesting it was perfectly arranged for Boyd to find her in that distressed way by “Them.”
- Boyd mercy kills Kelly removing the metal rod from her head; besides inflicting more trauma, this scene possibly symbolizes he is the hero to get them out of there and to solidify his big role in the grand scheme
- Fatima and Ellis become engaged
- Ethan builds the wooden puzzle blocks he found in storage, similar to the stone ones Tabitha saw in the cave; She sees the same pair of sick ghost kids again who are apparently connected to the puzzle blocks. Afterthought: if the puzzle block tower represents the design of the town trap then the kids are either a function of it or victims because of it.
- Boyd tells Donna about Kelly, shares his past trauma where he mercy killed Corporal Brian Kelly from his time in the Marines; mercy killing Kelly and learning her bf is named Brian awakens this past trauma. As if the couple were chosen for Boyd to emotionally break him down further. “How can any of this shit be fuckin real?!”
- Donna prods Boyd about his journey in the woods, Boyd refuses to share knowing she nor him can even manage the consequences of having that conversation bc he still doesn’t even know. As their leader, he can’t have them learn about the worms in him either. “Do you have your shit together?” Donna presses, reenforcing the responsibility on Boyd alone since Donna made it very clear she can’t tackle leadership at all. She’s spiraling too.
- Kenny finds Sara in church basement
submitted by AshAndy83
to FromTVEpix [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:38 AdCheap992 positive false awakening but with a sad ending
i had a dream and “woke up” this morning in it. today is pay day and it was on my mind all last night. typically i only get around 200 a week (part time, still in school) but i saw $1,000 in my account!
i thought to myself, i’m probably dreaming, let me wait a few seconds so i can really see if i actually got 1k. a few seconds pass, the numbers get blurry as always since i just “woke up” but it’s still 1k. i get out of bed and get ready while thinking about what i’ll spend my money on.
unfortunately, after walking to get breakfast in the kitchen i actually wake up from the dream, check my phone, and am very disappointed to see that i in fact did not get 1k.
submitted by AdCheap992
to Dreams [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:32 ForsakenKK Receiving doordash order I never ordered
| || | submitted by ForsakenKK to doordash [link] [comments]
To start with, I am never a person who order food delivery.
I don't even have a doordash account at all.
However, something strange has been going on,
Today is our 4th time receiving doordash McDonald order. (Bags on the left)
- The first time was 2 weeks ago, it was a cup of coffee. (yay free coffee) (Bags on the right)
- The second time was the next day morning, it was a piece of cookie.(who the hell dash a SINGLE piece of cookie!!?)
- The third time was the same day evening. It was a piece of apple pie.
I was gonna call doordash 2 weeks ago, however i never got a time to do that.
But today the 4th one came and I finally decided to give doordash customer service a call regarding safety issue. Funny thing is they said without customer email they cannot trace the order by the number on the bag or the house address. They help me setup a case number and asked me to give them a call if a 5th shows up.
I am in confuse of what I should do. Should I wait for a 5th order or should I inform the authority now.
2023.06.03 06:30 Twiizzzy MODERN controls - Yay or nay?
I'm new to Street Fighter. I have some prior fighting game experience in Tekken. Wasn't exactly good there but I got to Revered Ruler (after a look at SF ranks I would place it around super plat I guess).That being said I'm very hyped to hop into SF6.
But my question here is, would you recommend Modern controls to a new player? I tried it out and I like how simple it is to do special moves but I despise how easy it is to do combos intro supers. You literally have to press R2 and spam a button. Way to easy imo. Also when I was trying JP I noticed he has different speed and range on most of his moves. Same with Ryu and Hadokuen speed. Modern controls don't give us the option for that. I'm guessing a zoning character would struggle with that.
So what is the genereal consenzus regarding Modern controls? Would it be good to use them at the start to learn the rythim pacing and generally get the "feel" for the game and then switch to classic? Or maybe just go classic right away?
PS. I know most people will say just play what brings you more fun, and I have to admit Modern is more fun, however it also feels very cheap.
submitted by Twiizzzy
to StreetFighter [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:28 OverthinkinLow I need some thoughts on a guy asking me out at a coffee shop as someone who has no dating experience at 23
The title sums the situation up. A guy at the coffee shop looked at me then came over and started convo. He wasn’t weird or pushy so we chatted and he said we should go out sometime and I gave him my number. He texted me and I just haven’t texted back. I have a goal to make new friends I just turned 23 and found this period of my life spending more time alone. So my goal for a while has always been friendships then dating I guess but now I don’t know. I really don’t want to ask my parents about this or anything and I don’t have a lot of close friends I can share this to. I’ve also left this message he sent alone for like a week now. I got advice on posts I made previously but I had a new thought, do I tell my parents if I start dating? Idk why I’m not taking action so I’m trying to figure out what’s up with me not doing anything and just looking for some thoughts. I have zero dating experience the most “experience” was crushes. That’s all
submitted by OverthinkinLow
to internetparents [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:20 Buster1803 My best friend (22f) is too stressed / busy to meet with me (24m) before leaving the country for good. What can I do to support them and not take it personally?
My best friend (22f) is too stressed and busy to meet up with me (24m) before leaving the country for good. I need advice for supporting that - and not taking it personally
My best friend (22) is leaving the country next week and doesn’t seem to have time to meet with me (24) how can I ensure I best support them
My best mate is moving away in a little over a weeks time. We have been friends for a few years now and it’s mostly been online. They say they are stressed as hell and still have lots to do - despite gaming (but I think that’s as an escape from the stress)
I know it probably just means it’s not important to them like it is to me - but it’s hard not to take it personally - and because of this, it makes me more likely to need assurances. Which is pressure they don’t need
So how do I take this as ‘they just have different priorities’ and not ‘they don’t want to see me’
Also would it be bad to offer to get them a coffee. I jus kinda wanna give em a hug and see them one last time before they go - and that’s near no commitment compared to a day of hanging out.
I just don’t want to project this insecurity of ‘we won’t ever see each other again’ onto her. Especially not now when there’s clearly a lot more important things she has to be thinking about than me
submitted by Buster1803
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:19 Anix__ Online move list + combo editor
2023.06.03 06:17 lurker2k17 30[M4F] Spiderverse
Hi im looking for someone to watch spiderverse later around 4pm onwards and maybe a coffee afterwards? My treat, or can be a kkb if that's what you prefer.
About me: •7/10 looks sabi nila (if looks matters) •Introvert but can handle a convo (INFJ-T personality) •Degen to tito joke humor •Working professional •A good listener •Can give advise •Loves anime,online games, tech, self development and a MCU enjoyer
About you: •Any age •Can handle a convo •MCU enjoyer is a plus •Any interest except mga pang mayaman baka di ako makarelate •Di takot sumakay sa motor •Normal BMI sana, dahil motor yung mode of transpo natin •around metro manila
Kung pasok ka dito, hit me up with your intro sa dm! See you!
Please do note that this is a strict SFW meet up.
submitted by lurker2k17
to PhR4Friends [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:14 Drakolf TftM- War and Torture
Death was an inevitability in war.
It didn't matter if your head was blown clean off your body, or you were eviscerated by a vector cannon. War didn't end until every combatant was dead. This was an unfortunate inevitability in the galaxy, so when Yatra was captured by Humans and had his poison pill confiscated, he resigned himself to the inevitable torture.
His wrists were bound, all six of them, and he was sat at a table, the Human female sat across from him, outside of their exo-armor, wearing some manner of fabric covering, Yatra cast glances at the mug of steaming liquid the Human carried.
First degree burns weren't fatal, they were, however, extremely painful, and no doubt the torture would begin with the liberal application of small amounts of heated liquids from the small mug.
"Name, rank, and any other official designations?" The Human asked. Yatra didn't respond. "Allow me to remind you that you are a prisoner of war, and that we need to document who you are before we proceed." The Human looked into his eyes. "Don't make me ask again."
The eyes were cold, Yatra intuited that as long as he had information to give, the torture would be delayed, perhaps long enough for rescue.
"Yatra, Third Hand of Taa Lassa." He replied quietly.
The Human looked at a datapad and tapped at it. "Taa Lassa is one of your deities, correct?" She asked. She looked into Yatra's eyes, brow raised to emphasize the question. Yatra knew this information wasn't classified, so he confirmed.
The Human picked up the mug and Yatra tensed, he didn't stop tensing even as the Human sipped from the mug and set it back down. 'Oh, Gods.' He thought to himself. 'It has already begun.'
"Who is your commanding officer?" The Human asked.
Yatra refused to name his commander, he refused to give the Humans their next target. "I refuse." He stated. He closed his eyes, anticipating the sharp sting of hot liquid. He waited, silent, anticipating an attack that refused to come.
"What was your mission out there?" The Human's voice came to his ears, Yatra opened his eyes in confusion. The Human... wasn't trying to torture the information out of him?
"What?" He asked.
"Your mission. Why did your troop attack our survey camp?" The Human reiterated.
Yatra stared at her uncomprehendingly. "You... are our enemy." He said. "It is natural that we would attack you."
"Hmm... A standard answer." The Human muttered. "Why attack us specifically?" She asked. "To our knowledge, the moon provides no tactical advantage, is nowhere near any major planets, and even the planet is known to be toxic to most life, to the point of being unsuitable as a bioweapon or manufacturing."
"It is simple; you were there." Yatra replied. "How else is one to fight an enemy?"
The Human nodded. "Alright. Last question, at least for now. Do you have any allergies, reasonable ethical or religious accommodations?"
Yatra didn't understand the question. He blinked, confused. "I- do not understand, Human. Why would I give you the means to torture me, to defile me? If you are going to kill me anyway, you may as well kill me now."
The Human stared at him, her expression was... shocked, and more than a little concerned. This confused Yatra.
"You are a prisoner of war, your species might not have signed the Geneva Convention, but we still observe it in times of war." She paused. "At least, most of the time." She looked at the datapad. "Did you catch that, Greg?" She asked. "We should let our troops know to look for signs of any concentration camps, we also might need to bring in the therapy corp."
Yatra stared at the Human warily, her words did not make sense. "What does this have to do with my being here?" He asked.
"We don't torture our prisoners." The Human replied. "During the time we have you incarcerated, we will need to feed you and make sure your basic needs are met. Knowing what allergies you have means we won't have to treat you for anaphylactic shock, and making sure we know what religious taboos you have regarding food, directions you may need to pray in, or even if your faith prohibits any specific clothing materials is important."
Yatra still did not understand. "Why... would you waste your resources on me?" He asked.
"This war will end soon." The Human replied. "And right now, we have over two hundred of your people's soldiers held in our prison ships, waiting for your leaders to answer our communications for peace." She paused, taking another drink of her coffee. "Now, I've got nine more of your kind to process before my shift is over, and thanks to you, I at least know you're expecting us to torture you, so I can at least attempt to address that immediately, it might streamline the process, maybe make the others more talkative."
There was a pause, the Human fixed Yatra with an intense stare. "Thus, what allergies do you have, and what reasonable ethical or religious accommodations can we make to ensure you're treated humanely?"
Yatra didn't have any answer. He was prepared to recite the Thirty-nine Mantras of Taa Lassa as he boiled alive, he wasn't prepared for... whatever this was.
"I'll let you think on it." She said. "Just let the guards know if you need to pray or something, we'll make sure you have as much space as you need for it."
And with that, Yatra was escorted out of the room, and into a cell. He had expected being strapped to a table, acid poured onto his naked flesh. He didn't expect clean, albeit garish clothing, nor did he expect a bed, a waste receptacle, and most of all, a tray full of fresh and warm food.
Yatra silently picked up the tray and sat on the bed. He didn't realize he was crying until his tears fell onto the tray.
submitted by Drakolf
to DrakolfsWritings [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:13 DeadPoolguy1985 Moving from C3 to ZP6 and struggling to get full 'body'.
So, ever since I got the ZP6 I've been struggling to get the same full body taste out of my favorite (mid-dark roast) coffee at 3.8, it has been amazing for light roasts but I can't dial it for darker, the brews are running a whole minute faster than with the C3 (13 clicks) and tasting super clear and clean - too clear to my liking.
Is it possible I'm missing the fines? Maybe I need them?:)
submitted by DeadPoolguy1985
to pourover [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:10 Responsible-Soup7014 Alcohol ruined my life at 19 years old
Hello everyone you can call me brae and im an alcoholic. Id just like to share my story. It all started summer of 2021. It was the year I graduated high school and that’s when I got into drinking. Every weekend and sometimes during the week I was drinking. Didn’t miss a weekend. It started fine I could have a few and some shots call it a night wake up get coffee and be hungover but still ok. Then one day something clicked. I was deathly hungover puking in my toilet none stop and I just wanted it to stop. So I picked up a beer drank it and I was like woah it’s gone. Then I ended up blacking out again then night and repeated that very cycle for a week straight. Then I realized what am I doing. So is stopped. Once I stopped I felt awful I was anxious shaky and I didn’t know what was happening to me. I couldn’t sleep that night one bit. But lucky for me the next day there was a party and I’m sure you can guess what ended up happening. Next day drank. Next drank. And so forth. For about a month. Then college time came (I even brought shooters in my pocket on the long drive to my college for rest stops) and I felt like I needed to drink before anything class, hanging with friends, meeting new people, I’d make any excuse. There were times where I would skip class solely just to go to the liquor store and drink no other reason. Then I drank for 7 months straight not a single day break. I was in hell. I thought I was dying. One day I ended up in the hospital. My BAC was over .3 and I could’ve died. I knew I needed to change. Then I started detox and here I am. 6 months sober and I couldn’t be happier.
submitted by Responsible-Soup7014
to alcoholicsanonymous [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:07 porCDLvida H: Junk Flux Leaders Coffee unrolled epr epr mods W: tlc
8k aluminum 160 ballistic fiber 210 black titanium 1600 bone shards 800 ceramic 3800 circuits 500 concrete 1k copper 900 cork 975 crystal 790 adhesive 1500 fiber optics 2200 fiberglass spool 4300 glass 3175 gold 3600 lead 3800 gears 5500 screws 3500 springs 18000 plastic 400 nuclear waste 1200 asbestos 17500 cloth 140 fertilizer 5900 leather 9800 rubber 11300 silver 126k steel 4300 ultracite 55k gunpowder 2500 acid 3900 antiseptic 3k oil 9500 oil. 350 of each flux. 150 leaders. 700 canned coffee. unrolled epr with perfect mods. epr aligned flamer mod. epr severe beta wave tuner. epr true sniper barrel. All of that for a traveling leather coat.
submitted by porCDLvida
to Market76 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:00 AutoModerator Weekly Advice Thread 03/06/2023
Welcome to the WAT, summoner! Post questions regarding team composition, content progression, game mechanics, or anything else in this thread. If you are able to help your fellow summoners, please take some time to contribute to the community and answer some questions yourself as well!
A lot of helpful guides and resources can be found in the subreddit mega wiki
If you ask a question please give ALL relevant information!
The less people have to clarify or look up to help you, the more likely you will get a fast response.
- Your monster box: Upload a screenshot to Reddit directly or an image hosting site like imgur or use swarfarm. Sort your box by "Grade" and try to include all 4*s and LD nat 3*s.
- Your current progression: Where you currently are in the game, what your teams are, what content you need help with and what you have tried so far.
- For ToA, which enemies are on the floor you're stuck on.
- For PvP, indicate what rank you are trying to achieve, i.e. currently F3 want to get C1 Arena. For RTA also share your rank percentage.
Beginner friendly/farmable PvE teams Recommended progression: GB10 -> ToAN -> GB12 -> ToAH -> (DB11 ->) NB12 -> R5 and Rifts
Fast progression: GB12 -> (DB11 ->) NB12 -> BJ5 -> Tricaru DB12
Note that for NB12 a few violent sets (especially on twins) are making things a lot easier so before tackling Necropolis you might want to farm a little bit of DB11, it also gives you Guard runes for Tricaru.
You still need appropriate rune quality and turn order! Do not expect to beat a dungeon just by having these units
- GB10: Vero (L), Fran, Loren, Lapis, Shannon/second awakened (2A) Kro
- Legacy GB10 teams typically include Belladeon, Bernard, or Darion. These units are outdated and can be skipped.
- GB12: Vero (L), Fran, Loren, 2A Kro, Shannon/Lapis/2A Naomi
- DB12: Verde (L), Fran, Loren, Sig, Elsharion or Verde (L), Vero, Fran, Loren, Spectra (2A)
- PB10: Verde (L), Colleen/Fran, 2A Raoq, 2A Kro, 2A Spectra/Yen/Pang. You can also use 2A Jultan to tank the boss (on multiple Will sets).
- SB10: Fran, Loren, 2A Kro, 2A Raoq, Ling Ling
- NB12: Lapis (L), Colleen/Fran, Loren, 2A Raoq, 2A Kro/Raoq (NB10 guide). Twins are a much better choice and should be used if possible. You can also directly use Tricaru.
- ToA(H): Fran (L), Lapis, Verde, Loren, Vero/2A Kro/2A Spectra. Use Tyron if you have him. 2A Sath/Thrain are good options if you want to go for a dot team, do not use Baretta as he's terribly outdated.
- R5: Front Line: Xiong Fei, Darion Back Line: Colleen, 2A Kro, Tesa, Theo/Xiao Lin/Belladeon
- R5 stat minimum: You need 25k HP and 1.5k DEF for FL units and 20k HP and 0.8-1k DEF for BL units. Healers and your cleanser should have 100% RES after lead.
- Rift unit options: Xiao Lin, Theomars, Fran, Colleen, and 2A Kro can be used in most of your rift teams. FL Mav/Bernard is good for Water rift and Lapis is good for Fire and Dark rifts. Twins are great in all rifts.
Common speed teams
- R5 - BJ5: Colleen, Baleygr, Janssen, Dagora, Loren, lead unit (BJ5 guide)
- DB12 - Tricaru: Verde (L), 2A Icaru, 2A Icaru, 2A Icaru (guide (Note: DEF requirement is 3300)) (Cheatsheet) (Calculator)
- NB12 - Tricaru: Either add Astar or replace Verde with her (on vamp, same stats). Adding Astar and Lushen to clear waves first also works.
- GB12 - dots dots dots: 2A Sath, Mellia, Mellia, 2A Tatu, dot unit/Lushen (guide)
- PB10 - Tricaru: Kill towers first (usually L>R>B but some people reported R>L>B working better for them).
- SB10 - dots dots dots: 2A Sath, Mellia, Mellia, 2A Tatu, dot unit/Lushen
PvE accuracy requirements Rifts need no ACC. R5 needs 15%. SB10 needs 25%. PB10 39%. ToA(H), GB10, and NB10 45%. DB10, GB12, NB12 and ToA Hell 55%. DB12 needs 65%.
General tips and answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
For more information please check out the more exhaustive FAQ.
- NEVER feed non-farmable monsters! (you can feed dupes for skill ups)
- Save your devilmons! In general you do not want to give devilmon to 4* units, Sigmarus and Jeanne are the best early game candidates. Veromos does not need devilmon.
- Best summon stone targets: Tyron, Lushen, Shaina, Sabrina, Talia. For PvP Khmun, Skogul, Galleon.
- Check the events for free energy, mana, and other beneficial stuff. To find the current event pages use the button below the energy/mana counter in-game.
- Lapis can farm Faimon Hell on the free 6* level 15 vampire/revenge runes provided by the challenges. She should be your first 5* and probably 6* as well.
- Shield sets can reduce the HP/DEF requirements on other units and multiple shield sets will stack to form one larger total shield. Each set contributes a shield equal to 15% of the base HP of the monster they are equipped on.
- White artifacts from B2 are cheap to upgrade and can give you a massive stat boost early.
- Hall of Heroes (HoH) should be attempted as high as you can climb. Reps like Rica or Verad can help a lot. Mid/late game players can get 5 extra copies of the HoH monster using almighty scroll pieces after each floor at the small cost of 2000 guild points for each extra monster.
- Most nat 5*s are PvP exclusive and should be set aside in storage till you make some progress on PvE. Some exceptions are CC units like Rica for ToA, cleansers like Anavel for starter R5, and Perna for rifts.
- Dimensional hole energy should be spent as soon as possible, always try to stay under the energy cap (recharge rate: 1 per 2h). 2A Kro first, then Spectra or Raoq.
- Need advice on RTA? Check this post first
- Looking for ToA Hell guidance? Take a look at this FAQ post.
- Swarfarm provides a bestiary for monster stats and data logs.
If you see someone using monster icons, you can learn how to use them yourself: https://www.reddit.com/summonerswawiki/icons .
To set your user flair please visit the Reddit website (do not use the mobile app) and edit it there (example picture).
submitted by AutoModerator
to summonerswar [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:59 keithjones380 ☠️🇺🇦The number of offers to sell Western weapons from Ukraine is growing on the darknet. Sellers are even willing to deliver to Mexican cartels, which are already using Ukrainian-made RPGs against rivals and local security forces. @ukraine_watch
2023.06.03 05:53 Effiewyn 31 [F4R] anywhere - let's be best internet friends :)
nice to meet you! i'll get to the point of saying that i lack friends irl and would really love to make a close friend from this post! anywho, let me chitchat about myself now.
resides in the southern part of the us, to the point i'm dying from heat when i step outside.
5'0" foot, super chunky bbw (i'm getting a gastric sleeve this month), pale, with random tattoos all over my legs, wavy brown hair.
my best friend is the tiny human i made, she's 2 1/2.
gamer. mostly plays league of legends. dabbled in WoW & FFXIV for a while, loved the social aspect of it and looking super cute. also own a nintendo switch!
kinda childish. i love disney and collecting random mystery blind bag toys.
enjoys journaling, the sunshine, and lots of iced coffee.
enjoys anime, my favorite is hunter x hunter.
kinda loud, very deep southern accent, shy of talking in calls.
loves instrumental gaming music, anybody agree WoW has the best ambience music?
loves to dress up and look super cute and girly!
don't smoke, or drink.
i have a lot of free times on my hand so feel free to message me. i love the attention. maybe i'm your cup of tea and we'll get along and be best friends! and hopefully you love and enjoy games like myself! wherever you may be, enjoy your day.
submitted by Effiewyn
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:48 _dvamd Lorien's history, inheritances, and the nature of Legacies
Spoiler warning to anyone who hasn't read the first book.
Been thinking about this recently: you know how in the first book John gives us exposition about how Lorien's civilization level 25,000 years ago was like how Earth is today? They were pretty much dealing with all of our problems (pollution, climate change, overpopulation, probably focused more on profit than planet and people, etc.). But then everyone came together and decided they were going to eliminate war and pollution in order to create a sustainable utopia?
What happened there?
I am Number Four described this as a generational process, with Legacies evolving into the descendants of this pre-Garde Loric civilization. They mention how the Elders were the first Garde. But then you read Last Days of Lorien (Sandor's lost files novella) and he says that the Phoenix Stones were "discovered" and rendered Lorien the tiny, peaceful utopia that it was before the Mogadorians wiped them out after 25,000 years of being eco-friendly and positive. While Sandor states that this sounds more like mythology than anything else, it later becomes "canon" as it appears that Lorien, the source of the Legacies, whatever it is, grants powers to certain people almost instantly.
My only problem with this is that John's description sounds a lot more believable and understandable. There are a lot of variables that might have influenced why Earth Garde appeared so suddenly (a defense mechanism against the Mogadorians, lazy writing, etc.), so it just feels weird to think that tens of thousands of years ago, some ancient entity was activated by a bunch of radical hippies leading to the rise of shapeshifting animals and people with extraordinary abilities almost overnight.
What do you think actually happened? Do you think that maybe Lorien took a lot longer for Legacies and Chimærae to develop; maybe Legacies arrived quickly, but Chimærae took a while to evolve as Lorien's climate changed? Also, what came first: the development of Legacies and the awakening of Lorien, or the shift from self-destructive ignorance to environmental altruism?
Because one road implies that there was a really cooperative effort of a whole advanced civilization to correct its mistakes; but the other implies that some ancient collective consciousness was summoned and rapidly augmented large swathes of the native population over a few years, leading to inevitable war, takeover, and the founding of the Ten Elders. There's always the chance that the original Elders just rewrote the story like they did when they changed it from Ten Elders to Nine.
Last thing to end this longer-than-needed essay for the night, how do any of the Inheritances and Chests tie into this? We could amount it all up to mystical alien magic, but the way some of the Loric artifacts work seem to be the result either of technology that integrates the qualities and capabilities of certain Legacies, or raw abilities and Legacies that have been made incarnate into weapons and tools that can be regularly used?
I thought about this because I'm trying to get my fanfic started back up, and one of the main characters has a Legacy that is essentially a full-body version of a specific item from John's Inheritance. I got to thinking, if Lorien is so old that their technology is at least 25,000 years more advanced than ours is today, is it possible that technology preceded the development of Legacies? But then, the entity. 25,000 years is a long time, and we've got people trying to patent DNA here on Earth. Who's to say that the Elders didn't augment to Loric energy somehow that it now grants inhabitants of planets connected to the entity abilities that can't be found anywhere else unless activated by very advanced and incomprehensible, and forms of technology we can't even recognize: The Phoenix Stones?
Sorry again for the long message. AI's been on my mind recently; it'd be crazy if somehow the entity was a massive biomechanical AI system that grants psionic (or bionic) capabilities to its hosts, the Garde. Feel free to call me crazy or too obsessed with this series' dropped plot lines after 10 years.
submitted by _dvamd
to LorienLegacies [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:48 PizzaLova23 29 [M4F]- Arizona/Anywhere - you can’t sleep, i hate sleep… let’s have a deep conversation about life and your dreams… naw let’s be goofy and dorky together 😂
A bit about me. I love to be outdoors, hiking is the best activity ever. But I also love to eat pizza and bake. Country music is my fave but I’ll listen to anything. I love to laugh and I’m super friendly and outgoing. I am looking for someone who has similar interests. Someone who likes to explore and not be a couch potato. MIf interested, send me a chat With the below information🤗 Name Age Fun fact Does pineapple go on pizza How you like your coffee
submitted by PizzaLova23
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:46 aster2560 What Jaunedice should’ve been
For this rewrite Jaune did actually know how to land properly during the initiation he just screwed up royally, he did know how to activate aura, and Cardin didn’t cartoonishly bully him prior to this arc
Jaune had just lost Cardin like he did in canon during Glynda’s speech about the Vytal festival the rest of JNPR noticed that Jaune made a ton of amateur mistakes during the match and if this was a real fight he could have been killed several times. They decide to look into his past by asking other students who went to the same combat school that Jaune said he went to and ask what he was like back then to see if he was always like this or was he just going through something. However when they asked the other students all of them replied with “You must be mistaken he never went there.” They decide to go look for Jaune and to ask him personally about this while looking for him Ruby says she saw him go to the rooftop alone. There they saw him train intensely alone and decided to confront him in the dorm room.
When Jaune came back to the room after training they asked him why he lied about the combat school he attended. Jaune started to sweat more than did while training and asked how they knew that. They explained how they asked the student that attended the same combat school and what their response was towards him attending the school. Pyrrha asked Jaune why he lied about this. Jaune took a deep breath and explained how he tried to fake his transcripts into Beacon however Ozpin saw through this and sent a huntsman to see if he had any noteworthy potential that could be awakened in Beacon. Jaune managed to meet whatever the expectations that the huntsman had for him so for a short amount of time Jaune was trained by the huntsman in the bare minimum he would need for Beacon. Jaune then explains the reason why he chose to hide this information is due to not wanting to shame his family name by getting help from other people. They reprimand for keeping this information from them, and Jaune responds to this by basically saying that none of them know what it’s like to have a family reputation to live up to and that he needs to work 10 times harder than they ever have in their entire lives in a really douchey manner. This earns him a glare from everybody else that is colder than any glare Ruby got from Weiss.
The aftermath of this argument was the rest of JNPR and RWBY avoid Jaune as much as they can to point where NPR rearranged their dorm room so Jaune’s bed is in the corner far away them from since they “didn’t want to ruin the prestigious reputation of a member of the Arc family with their presence”. Jaune decides to mope in the hallway during the middle of the night. Cardin sees Jaune being all woe is me when walking back towards his room after he took a leak. Cardin asks why he’s moping and Jaune explains his current situation with his friends. Cardin’s reaction to Jaune telling him he faked his transcripts is not surprising due to him figuring it out since the match between him and Jaune with the amount of times Cardin could’ve killed Jaune if it was a real fight. Jaune asks why they don’t trust him anymore and Cardin’s response to this was “It’s because you’ve lied about very important information that endangered not your life, but your teammates as well, and you degraded any effort that they put into becoming huntsmen”. He tells Jaune that he’s incredibly delusional to think that the amount of effort he’s put at Beacon is even a fraction of the effort that every other student including Ruby has put into becoming huntsmen. Cardin then tells him that if he wants their trust back he has to earn it, and both go back to their rooms.
During the next day each first year team has to complete an obstacle course filled with an assortment of Grimm. Both CRDL and RWBY manage to complete the course with flying colors. When it was JNPR’s turn Ren and Nora defer to Pyrrha for leadership and she forms a plan to complete the course while ignoring Jaune’s concerns. However the plan goes awry due Pyrrha overlooking something, but while they are forced to fall back Jaune manages to find a way to salvage her plan and begs them to trust him so they can complete the course. JNPR manages to complete the course with Jaune’s solution, but they come in dead last out of all them first year teams.
When JNPR goes back to the dorm room Jaune bows down to the rest of them asking if they can find it in their heart forgive him for being such an asshole or at the very least tolerate him for the rest of time they are Beacon. They forgive him and admit that if it weren't for him they wouldn’t have been able to complete the course. Jaune then goes onto explain his reason for entering Beacon which was more about trying to impress his father than live up to the family reputation since his father always favored his older half sister Alyssa Pendragon from his second marriage who is a huntress of both world renown and immense skill while Jaune is from the fourth marriage and he’s currently on his fifth, and thought that if he went to the same school that both his father and Alyssa he could get his father’s approval. However when Jaune gave his father the news instead of getting approval he was given Crocea Mors by his father who basically said that it should be suitable for Jaune’s time at Beacon because it hasn’t been used since the war, he thinks that Jaune will quit Beacon in the first since he quit his initial training on the first day, and he thought the only reason why Jaune was accepted into was due to the Arc family reputation. Jaune then explains that he thought his father wasn’t proud of him when he got the news due to bringing shame on the Arc family reputation, but when Jaune looked into his father’s time spent at Beacon he and his sister never once used the family name to try and move up in Beacon and instead they relied on not just hard effort but also the friends and teammates they had during their time at Beacon. Jaune then says he wants to become the best Jaune Arc that he possibly could become during his time he will spend at Beacon, and realized that he both can’t and doesn’t want to do it alone so he asks them if they are willing to help him.
One week later on the rooftop that Jaune was training alone on all of JNPR is on there training, discussing potential tactics to use during combat, developing workout routines to do during the morning, finding out ways to cover for each other's weaknesses and ways to boost each other’s strengths.
submitted by aster2560
to RWBYcritics [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:46 adriangallant99 Are there API's similar to Google Maps "Places Near Me" feature?
I see a lot of posts regarding API's that have Google Maps' navigational capabilities. However, I am wondering if there are any APIs where you insert a target location, e.g., rock climbing gyms, coffee shops, gyms, etc., and it returns a list of locations with their addresses.
submitted by adriangallant99
to webdev [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:45 redrose037 Vet costs / euthanasia
Vet expenses / euthanasia
Sorry I did something and I got my last post hidden. A link I think. Anyway. Sorry if you already saw it yesterday.
Pet death / vet costs / memorial
I just don’t know what to do. Trigger - pet death.
My cat has suddenly been getting more unwell. And it’s coming down to the point of humanly letting her go 😞 she’s an older cat and she’s got cancer now spreading and fluid around her lungs. On constant oxygen.
I’m finding it hard for so many reasons. My cat knew I was pregnant before I did. Previously she never got near my bed. When I fell pregnant she affectionately slept on my stomach and purred. It seemed very odd until I found out in a week or so I was pregnant. She was protecting my baby. She has been so close to my toddler since that.
Anyway sorry for all the rambling. I’m just distraught. I’m a carer for my toddler who has disabilities is not verbal and not understand what’s happening.
Since starting writing this earlier and she has now passed away. And we have a huge bill for the vet now. On Centrelink as a carer, Vet Pay did give me a small limit but it’s not to cover the rest of the bill in a few hundred dollars worth. I’m not sure where to go to cover the rest of the bills. Has anyone been in this situation and has any suggestions please.
I’m very distressed and it’s so hard losing one of my cats. Also if anyone has lost a pet and has ideas of how to honour them or a keepsake. I want something to remember my beautiful cat please.
I may share this on another page if you see it again, because I really need advice.
This is all happened in over 48 hours and is raw so sorry for dumping all this info.
Updated to add - went past McDonald’s to get a coffee on the way home. You wouldn’t believe it. Got reversed into and smashed our car. Didn’t want to provide their details but I got their numberplate and asked for their license in the end. But seriously. Why today.
Edit 2 - someone suggested I add the vet details here in case someone wants to donate directly. Eg, money to the vet service not me directly. Ps, please don’t feel obligated to do so. Well wishes are appreciated.
VetPay Pty Ltd BSB: 105 011 Account Number: 106 594 240 Payment Reference: 448901 Should you choose to transfer funds, please confirm via email to
You can contact our office via phone on 08 8465 1850 to make payment with a credit/ debit card over the phone, Payment Reference: 448901.
Edit 3 - someone recommended a fundraiser page.
submitted by redrose037
to brisbane [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:44 Phlebas183 Tim’s ‘punishes’ customers who don’t purchase enough by stopping in-app offers
Wow, I got this response from Tim’s customer support explaining why offers stopped appearing in my app this week.
(side note: Tim’s hasn’t managed to generate any offers for months that I’ve even been tempted to activate, so their algorithms actually suck when it comes to targeted advertising in my case!)
So, apparently Tim’s, instead of trying to entice a customer back to spend again with more or possibly better offers instead simply ‘punishes’ a ‘bad’ customer and stops generating any offers until (s)he makes a purchase again. And, I actually bought two coffees this week but still no offers. Guess I have to wait for next week’s refresh to get more non-tempting offers!
xxxxxxxx (Tim Hortons)
Thank you for reaching out to Tim Hortons!
I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate the time you have taken to let us know about the Offers missing from the app.
In order to qualify for Offers, you must have made a recent Tims Rewards purchase using your mobile app account or using your linked Rewards Card in the seven days prior to weekly Offers being sent out. Additionally, new accounts may not be eligible for Offers within the first week of the account being created.
If you do not receive next week's Offers, or if you believe that you should have received Offers this week, please reply to this email so that we can investigate further.
In the meantime, as an apology for the confusion, I have made sure to add 30 Points to your Rewards Balance. Please feel free to use these towards any future purchase with us.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you better soon.
submitted by Phlebas183
to TimHortons [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:43 shezazzles 28 [F4A] Part of Your World
Do you want me to be a part of your world? Lol! Hindi, i’ll watch The Little Mermaid later if you wanna join. One of my fave classic disney movies talaga TLM kasi I resonate with Ariel. Sagittarius talaga ‘tong batang ‘to e. I just want to see where the people are, wanna see ‘em dancing. Walking around on those.. what do you call them? Oh feet! Hahaha. Anyways dinner or coffee na lang after or smthng
submitted by shezazzles
to PhR4Friends [link] [comments]