Ts escorts sacramento
The Convoy™ - The Transport Organization that gets the job done.
2015.04.06 11:21 Stendarpaval The Convoy™ - The Transport Organization that gets the job done.
A place where fellow haulers and escorts can enjoy each other's company, discuss news and make plans for hauling jobs.
2023.06.04 03:36 Jubby_17 Post show depression/obsession
Does anyone else feel a little depressed and also overwhelmed by their obsession with TS after a show? Or honestly at any point for that matter. I feel especially overwhelmed since I joined this sub and have been reading all of the negative comments about her. I sit and think sometimes about how hard it must be to be her, having fans chase your car, having to have all of your front windows in your nyc apartment shaded and never opened because there’s people standing outside at all times, having to be escorted everywhere… it’s just overwhelming to think about! & then I read the negativity around here about her not doing enough and it makes me sad. Anyone else feel the same? What/how do you take breaks from all of this?
submitted by Jubby_17
to TaylorSwift [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 18:09 InitiateConscious Feedback on my recovery/spiritual story
I appreciate everyone in this sub Reddit. I haven’t posted anything here yet but I have read a lot. I have been working on a book for the last several months and I have 28,200 words. I would like to share one of my chapters to get feedback.
This is chapter 8
My father was a chief of police and several other members of my family were in law enforcement. I had been raised around and amongst police officers since I was very young and the seeds had been planted in my heart to follow in my father’s footsteps. I dropped out of high school in my junior year because I was utterly failing in my academics and frankly had no interest. I was working at Marvin’s IGA grocery store for most of the time when I was 17. After I turned 18 however, I began to look for a more serious job. My dad had heard that the local jail was hiring and that they would hire at 18 years of age. He explained that the jail was typically the first step on the path on starting a career in law enforcement and that many cops he knew had spent a year or two working at the jail before becoming police officers. In February of 2008 I applied and in early March I began a pre-employment screening process. This consisted of a background check and a polygraph test. I had never been criminally in trouble so the background check went fine. I am sure some of them had heard about my UFO 911 call but it was never mentioned to me if they had. As I walked into the administration side of the Sheriff’s Office, I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. I knew what was waiting for me - a dreaded polygraph test. The room was small, and the only thing between me and the stern-looking lieutenant was a desk. But what caught my attention was the intimidating chair in front of the desk, with various sensors and attachments ready to measure my every physical response. The lieutenant welcomed me, but his tone was stern as he explained that this was a mandatory test for all recruits seeking employment at the facility. The silence in the room was deafening, and the air was thick with tension. I knew that this moment would determine my future, and I could not help but wonder, would I pass the test or fail? I had been previously told what sorts of questions would be on the test. Several of which I knew I would have to lie on. Especially if they asked if I had ever used illegal drugs as I had smoked marijuana with friends by this point. I had been quite a book reader at this point in my life all ready and at one point I had read about how to fool a polygraph test and it essentially went like this. To fool the polygraph sensors, you have to believe your own lies. The sensors are looking for physiological signs of deception, guilt, anticipation anything of that sort. So, you must not view your answers as lies. There has to be an agreement in my mind already that the entire thing is a farce. This man is not really trying to read me, this is simply a round about way of filling out a form in his possession and I am putting the answers as I want them to appear on the form. So, in my heart this is no a question of true or false. It is a question of what I want to appear on the paper. Therefor when a question is asked. I am not lying regardless of what I say, I am simply dictating to him what to put on the paper for me. Another tip I had read was to focus on a particular place on the wall in front of you and concentrate on it. I sat down and said I was ready. He then began by asking my name and what town we were in for a base reading. Next came the questions. Have you ever committed a serious crime that went undetected? A normal response to this question would be to begin to think back over one’s history and to question one’s self to make sure you weren’t missing anything. However, I stared at the wall and decided the answer to that question needed to be no, so I said no. The polygraph examination went on like this until the end. I can’t say I passed with flying colors however. Lieutenant Carter at the end looked at me and told me my lines were strange and did not indicate either deception or truthfulness but were what they would call inconclusive. Which is still passable for I passed my exam although I got a few odd looks from the lieutenant before I left. Not long after this I was being fitted for a jailer uniform and being distributed the equipment I would be using in my new role as Jail Deputy. I had a grand sense of embarking on a noble quest that would lead to untold adventures and a feeling of being a part of something much bigger than myself. Putting on the uniform for the first time went straight to my head as I could almost feel the new powers of authority emanating out from my being. The jail was connected to the main Sheriff's Office by a set of sturdy steel doors, which were operated remotely from a centralized command center. Once inside, there was no way out unless the command center authorized it. Although there were one or two physical keys, they were not kept on the premises and were reserved only for emergency situations where the controls at the command center were inaccessible. As I walked down the corridor towards the "Pod" where I was to begin my work, I couldn't help but notice the thick, grey concrete walls that lined the passageway. The Pod I would be working in for the first few months was known as D Pod. Essentially, a Pod was a hexagonal command center situated on a raised platform, encircled by remotely operated doors that led to various cell blocks. D-Pod comprised of 6 cell blocks and 2 recreational yards. When entering D-Pod, the two largest cell blocks, D-109 and D-130, were situated on the left-hand side. D-109 housed individuals jailed on misdemeanor charges, while D-130 was reserved for those facing felony charges who had not yet gone to trial. Essentially, it was the pre-trial felony block. On the right-hand side, there were four smaller blocks. One of these, D-150, hosted federal inmates who were predominantly Hispanic individuals with immigration-related holds. However, occasionally, unique inmates with charges related to federal crimes, such as crossing state borders to commit a crime, would also be held in D-150. The final two blocks were D-169 which hosted all inmates with sex related crimes and D-170 which held all inmates with Felony charges who had recently been convicted at trial but had not been sent to prison yet. Initially, my job at the jail was titled "Working D-Pod Direct," which involved spending time in the two largest cell blocks, D-109 and D-130, rather than simply standing in the command area of the Pod. As I began to acclimate myself to the environment and interact with the inmates, I noticed a variety of odors that were foreign to me. The persistent scent of sweat and human body odor was particularly revolting. I couldn't help but cringe at the thought of it. As I glanced around at the inmates, I couldn't help but feel a sense of disdain towards them. They had made choices that landed them in jail, and now they were paying the price. While I would be civil and courteous, I didn't feel as though I owed them anything. It was clear that breaking the rules on my watch was not an option. I quickly familiarized myself with the list of inmate infractions and their respective punishments. If an inmate broke certain rules, they could be subjected to lockdown. It became somewhat of a game to try and catch them in the act, and why not? They had committed a crime and their time in jail should not be pleasant or enjoyable. After all, what motivation would they have to not reoffend and come back? Thanks to constantly splitting wood, my arms had become rock-solid. In addition, I had been diligently honing my boxing skills and was eager for a potential altercation. The idea of an inmate attempting to intimidate me was thrilling, and I relished the possibility of a challenge. My father had earned a reputation as a formidable fighter, and now it was time for me to begin carving out my own legacy. As I searched through the bunks in D-109, my eyes caught sight of an inmate's thin, uncomfortable mat resting on top of his metal bunk. I couldn't help but wonder what could be hiding underneath it. My curiosity got the best of me, and I lifted the mat to find small, circular objects made of toothpaste. It was clear to me that the inmate had made these "mints" himself. I immediately located the inmate responsible and demanded an explanation for his actions. He fumbled through a feeble excuse, which did nothing to sway my judgement. As punishment, I stripped him of his privileges to have a mat and associate with other inmates. I then escorted him to E-Pod, on the opposite side of the jail, which served as the lockdown block. While I found the concept of lockdown amusing at the time, it was a truly awful experience for the inmates. They were stripped of all their belongings except for a Bible and confined to an empty cell for 23 hours a day, with only one hour of freedom to take a shower or read the newspaper in the main area of the cell block. I found myself getting a rush from catching inmates breaking the rules. It became a daily goal of mine to ensure that at least one person was placed in lockdown. At the time I thought that the rules were very simple for people who clearly cared little about society, simple dos and don’ts. There were big ones such as “Don’t assault any jail staff”, “No Fighting.”, “Attempts to escape.”, “No sexual activity.” Etc. Then there were the pettier issues, these were the ones I spent my time on. “Leaning on the wall.”, “Storing food after meals have been picked up.”, “Being unsanitary, failing to keep cell clean.”, “Possessing anything not authorized or issued directly to the inmate through jail staff.” The latter rule was very open to interpretation, and was used if inmates had extra of anything. Many an inmate met lockdown due to having an extra roll of toilet paper in those days. A typical portion of my day might go like this. I stride purposefully down the dimly-lit prison block, my boots echoing off the concrete walls. My chest swells with a sense of authority as I approach the inmate's cell. Without a word, I barge in, my hand firmly gripping my baton. "Face the wall!" I bark, my voice carrying the weight of my position. The inmate jumps, fear etched on his face as he turns to comply with my order. I begin to inspect his cell, my eyes scanning every inch for any signs of contraband. My nose wrinkles at the faint smell of sweat and mold, but I push on, determined to maintain control. And then, there it is. An extra roll of toilet paper, sitting innocuously on the shelf. I whirl around to face the inmate, my lip curling in disdain. "What is this?" I demand, my tone dripping with arrogance. The inmate stammers, fear and distress etched on his face. "I-I didn't know," he stutters. "I didn't know we couldn't have more than one roll." I snort in disbelief. "You expect me to believe that? You should have read the handbook more closely." I reach out and snatch the booklet from his hands, flipping through the pages with a sneer. "And here it is," I say triumphantly, jabbing my finger at the relevant section. "One roll per inmate. Did you even bother to read this?" I pull the inmate out of his cell, dragging him along behind me as I stride purposefully down the hallway. "Lockdown for five days," I snap, my tone leaving no room for argument. "Maybe you'll learn to follow the rules next time." I stride out of the prison gates, my uniform crisp and my badge shining in the sun. It's been a hard day, but I've managed to keep the inmates in line, as I always do. The weight of the day's events still heavy on my mind, I pull out a pack of Marlboro reds and light one up. The smoke fills my lungs and I let out a long exhale, feeling a sense of relief wash over me. Driving down the winding country roads, the sun beating down on my face, I can't help but feel a sense of peace. The green pastures and fields stretch out for miles on either side of the road, and I feel like I'm the only one in the world. When I finally get home, I grab a cold beer from the fridge and climb into the driver's seat of my truck. The sounds of the woods and insects fill the air as I crack open the can and start to read a book. The sun slowly begins to set, casting a warm orange glow over the trees. As the night deepens, I feel a restlessness stirring within me. I decide to take my truck out for a spin, driving through the small town I grew up in. The beer has been flowing freely for hours, but it doesn't even occur to me that I might be breaking the law. I revel in the feeling of being an adult, of having power and control over others. It doesn't matter that I've spent the day punishing inmates for petty offenses, because in this moment, I am invincible. The irony of my situation is lost on me, and I continue to drive around, the night stretching out before me like an open road. After I get home and as the night wears on, I continue to drink, the bottles piling up around me. The sounds of the woods outside provide a backdrop to my drunken stupor, and I stumble out into the darkness. The insects hum around me, and the night birds call out in the distance. I feel my stomach churning, and I lurch forward, retching onto the ground. The smell of beer and bile fills my nostrils, and I heave until there's nothing left. As I stumble into the woods, their darkness and isolation seem to envelop me completely. The only witnesses to my weakness are the insects and birds, their chirping and buzzing forming a constant, mocking chorus. No god, no divine presence to judge my actions or offer me solace. I know that I can’t linger here for long. I have to be at work again at 6 in the morning, ready to continue my reign of power.
submitted by InitiateConscious
to KeepWriting [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:10 Substantial-Slip-788 So who actually runs this "city" corporation?
Danielle West? Kate Snyder? Jess Grondin? all confused and suspicious as f. Jess has her fingers in everything, but the other two dont even seem to exist. I genuinely wonder if theyre alive.
Im just curious who's been pooling resources into bearcats theyll never use, for smiling black kid photo ops, and pavlovian conditioning with "candy in a cop vehicle" of sorts, and curious as to why one cannot identify any of the >120 officers by name or number when the info should be publically available.
Someone should keep an eye out on Jess honestly, and where she, or what her money does. She seems to always be the one talking when Portland sh*ts a brick, like the recent effort at discussing the food truck debacle in PPH paper, as if shes trying to justify it, like how somehow PPH did manage to last year even with wild % of people NOT in support of hamstringing local established businesses.
Thats kind of the goal though, in someones confusion: "get rich people here" = "more money for Portland". Its a classic attempt to believe in trickle-down economies, but its just a circle jerk of like 10 real-estate owning business majors who eat at each others high-end restaurants in buildings they own, while also being a major cause of Portlands bleeding of money, and hiding behind the liberal aesthetics of propping up a token foreign chef for the zeitgeists palate.
That or its one of those situations where we attract magazine-reading weirdos (rich bored people or dentists) with the "best place to live" bs year in and out that likely has a marketing cost associated with it at my tax expense.
So we get more and more insufferable flatlanders thinking they found their dream summer home/airbnb, or those same people, but who are also adult children, trying to understand a city, or society still, coming from God-knows-where Montana Bougie Ranch or some nonsense. Its so transparent that their privilege screeched away food trucks from the hill; theyre lost so far in their entitlement and detached living.
Im willing to bet one of them also writes that hideously out-of-touch new Munjoy magazine that is basically porn for them, or wine-mom types what with that "how to throw a dinner party" tome-deaf article (yeah- homeless crisis here- hello?). But sure, just keep being super coastal and un-melanated, like REALLY make it your identity eh?
NotHinG tO sEe HeRe Im jUsT kEePinG bEeS iN a CiTy WiThOuT tElLiNg My NeIGhBoRs! --Anyone in Portland now basically, just put a kombucha in their hands.
Anyway, I digress, and this city isnt liberal or democrat.
Im so sick of seeing forever-in-construction-condo rural workers and bougie elites and hill residents or construction CEOs taking all of portlands money, and moving it to the country, or a socially elite bubble that will invest it elsewhere (cops or landowners or construction oligopolies [cough cough Shaw Bros]) while SOMEONE is overspending on militarized police when you have homeless people dying on the streets in a wave that surpasses at least 40 years of relatively NOT HAVING THAT SH*T AND THE CULTURAL CONFUSION AND INFIGHTING IT CAUSES WHEN THE PROBPEM STARTS IN LOCAL POLITICIANS OR LACK THEREOF IN LIEU OF OLIGOPOLIES AND POLICE STATES.
Oh well, like in the colosseum of old, the landed gentry will watch and cheer as the riot geared up LARPers harass black people trying to protest, as opposed to say, escorting nazis around town to help them commit an assault and hate crime on city hall steps that they got away with because Maine is notoriously violent (being so rural at large, and never reporting anuthing, as police documentation is all but absent in this state historically and now, just ask Jess Grondin 😉) but youd never know since someone keeps paying for magazine awards.
submitted by Substantial-Slip-788
to portlandme [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 08:55 Pige0n23 UK Part 1 (964 Speedster, 360 CS!)
- BMW 1M Coupe
! [Banstead, 2020] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.2152862,3a,15y,32.84h,83.46t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sstaEBfkpDcY6i_ftqSqYJw!2e0!5s20200901T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 2
- BMW M5 E60 [Banstead, 2016] https://email@example.com,-0.2150909,3a,24.9y,306.11h,73.85t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sw5sMxDL1R6E7UKCBVbLcBg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 3
- Jaguar E-Type Coupe! [Banstead, 2012] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.2206638,3a,15y,217.15h,85.83t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sz0i-UAaaItVEFP3kRltbXw!2e0!5s20120401T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 4
- Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG W221 [Banstead, 2020] https://email@example.com,-0.2157162,3a,15y,100.62h,87.56t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sn8TKpPFZiV68zpNWQO1pOQ!2e0!5s20200901T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 5
- Rolls Royce Silver Shadow [Banstead, 2020] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.2264622,3a,17.2y,202.57h,86.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0P10AViZGhtJvN777AHInQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 6
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Junior [Barnet, 2008] https://email@example.com,-0.182803,3a,15y,333.3h,88.22t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sD0L1_XniGP6_BG1q4H2YZQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 7
- Porsche 911 964 Speedster
!! [Barnet, 2008] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.1635538,3a,15y,14.1h,83.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s5ahfWdiZ4ZtAC84gcDoi5A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 8
- Porsche 911 996 GT2
! [Barnet, 2008] https://email@example.com,-0.1940161,3a,21.8y,204.32h,86.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7f3Lgbt2X2_9dol7Xk_nFA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 9
- McLaren 720S
! [Bexley, 2021] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.1413156,3a,19.4y,22.3h,82.5t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sSP6QbnSGnyKkARIXmxZ-mA!2e0!5s20210101T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 10
- Ford Focus RS 2003 [Bexleyheath, 2012] https://email@example.com,0.1649092,3a,24.8y,168.07h,82.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sl2qXxKZ8GaylcRHmt3Es6Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 11
- Lotus Elan M100 [Bexleyheath, 2008] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.1722276,3a,15y,260.74h,87.08t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sbQ35MvApqDvvfiP_8gwngA!2e0!5s20081001T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 12
- Lotus 340R
!! [Bickleigh, 2009] https://email@example.com,-3.5113982,3a,18.1y,276.02h,63.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNDQGxv2xTeCZjjIKmE2jWg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 13
- BMW M5 E60 [Birmingham, 2016] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-1.8194534,3a,15y,128.08h,86.91t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1shGeBqaMir7YO6weD1oY09w!2e0!5s20160801T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 14
- Mirage Metallic
Porsche 911 964 Carrera 4! [Birmingham, 2008] https://email@example.com,-1.7835352,3a,19.1y,311.85h,75.05t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sg6blWbHEJpaYwgMrFOb7Cw!2e0!5s20080801T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 15
- Porsche 911 996 GT2
! [Birmingham, 2008] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-1.7906342,3a,17.8y,205.88h,81.03t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sJk5SJrJLffZRzMt3tLt-nA!2e0!5s20080801T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 16
- Porsche 911 996 Turbo Cabriolet [Birmingham, 2010] https://email@example.com,-1.8194977,3a,15y,125.81h,87.32t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sm1-XIqVrQCsYKLElsfCXmg!2e0!5s20100801T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 17
- Porsche 911 997.1 Turbo Cabriolet [Birmingham, 2012] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-1.8194345,3a,15.2y,133.95h,87.87t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sjX65BL62DXlisELi6AqLng!2e0!5s20120601T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 18
- TVR Tuscan
! [Birmingham, 2009] https://email@example.com,-1.8194795,3a,15y,131.26h,86.86t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1stx25Hr2U_Xy05hHtGONy_A!2e0!5s20090801T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 19
- Dodge RAM SRT-10 Quad Cab + Rolls Royce Phantom VII Series 1! [Braintree, 2009] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.5458546,3a,23.9y,86.41h,80.23t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sE5s4yRcb8V2q4sFfq9p1LQ!2e0!5s20090301T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 20
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 + Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 Veilside! [Brentford, 2008] https://email@example.com,-0.3247802,3a,24.9y,271.7h,79.65t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1soB-3-ip2yImNW7CYQG4Srg!2e0!5s20080701T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 21
- Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
!! [Bromley, 2014] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.0134845,3a,19.2y,270.24h,82.82t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1swAD7PSdXcmrA1B27CDW4eg!2e0!5s20140501T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 22
- Porsche 911 996.2 GT3 [Bromley, 2018] https://email@example.com,0.0094057,3a,15y,157.91h,83.57t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sc0FeGPZgDYtY814riPZwOg!2e0!5s20180401T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 23
- Porsche 911 997.1 GT3 RS
! [Bromley, 2008] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.0133293,3a,21y,325.09h,76.64t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1shK_-jGF0BdL2Uh1Yy7K-YA!2e0!5s20080701T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 24
- Bentley Continental GTC III [Bushey, 2022] https://email@example.com,-0.3487703,3a,21.9y,82.05h,86.22t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1setxFTYD8j_x_nAc2Le5P8w!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 25
- Audi UR quattro [Cheslyn Hay, 2011] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-2.0252388,3a,21.9y,330.62h,77.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQ-JeQRSHKizR-y67hnWTFQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 26
- Lotus Elise S2 [Chipping Ongar, 2008] https://email@example.com,0.2401015,3a,48.9y,126.93h,75.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sy6RkDw60eU02k-DgMtqHDA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 27
- Ford Focus RS 2016 [Chobham, 2016] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.6149119,3a,15y,290.75h,78.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDxzOhldQptJfp2U9aiPH9g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 28
- Ford Escort Mk4 RS Turbo Series 2 [Croydon, 2009] https://email@example.com,-0.1289557,3a,29.5y,28.3h,69.9t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sZ9VgL2ZWsnn81MiskaZnOA!2e0!5s20090701T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 29
- BMW E9 3.0 CS [Dagenham, 2008] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.1459604,3a,15y,330.61h,83.76t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZKdcjK_B0UKKRFkdXcA-LQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 30
- Ford Escort Mk2 1600 Sport! [Dagenham, 2008] https://email@example.com,0.1435323,3a,15y,347.57h,80.63t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sr6dPkYRpo0o0udUjm34P0w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 31
- Renault Clio V6 Phase 1
! [Dagenham, 2022] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.1271355,3a,19.5y,294.25h,81.33t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s87QmyH6CsJPwSDJvy3WICQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 32
- Chevrolet Corvette C1 [Edgeware, 2008] https://email@example.com,-0.2833305,3a,18.4y,135.2h,79.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sj23wp8jFXvAMECVisjRR3g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 33
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth
! [Edgeware, 2015] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.2440239,3a,15y,295.64h,85.12t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZGDIgYRCVByMTEBssbQu4A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 34
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 4x4 [Epsom, 2008] https://email@example.com,-0.256535,3a,18.8y,77.91h,80.64t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1stwO4wR5mWEDT0X9UmY3x8A!2e0!5s20080801T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 35
- Mercedes-Benz W113 Pagode [Epsom, 2018] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.2731582,3a,15y,295.11h,85.59t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1snt1_syjFvWx8_Neb8vMtGA!2e0!5s20180401T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 36
- Austin Yellow
BMW M4 F82 Coupe [Feltham, 2021] https://email@example.com,-0.3924368,3a,16.6y,275.16h,85.93t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1saszyVBQTnjcFs1w4dZYmBQ!2e0!5s20210501T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 37
- Aston Martin V12 Vanquish 2001
! [Fleet, 2017] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.8322431,3a,15y,79.84h,83.41t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s7fwkbOa0n14p2Dw6WZYnOw!2e0!5s20170601T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 38
- Jaguar E-Type Series 1 Coupe! [Grays, 2019] https://email@example.com,0.3355695,3a,25y,66.42h,80.07t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sdmd2NSKv_mxhUMBhQA1_Dw!2e0!5s20190701T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 39
- TVR S3
! [Grays, 2009] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.3443916,3a,31.6y,159.47h,73.69t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1snFCC9e4GubE3OjJsd6WFpQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 40
- BMW M5 F90 [Great Yarmouth, 2018] https://email@example.com,1.7355653,3a,49.1y,105.97h,78.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbLwza5T6-hO-IWNe6OvPPA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 41
- Bentley Arnage [Harrow, 2014] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.3430393,3a,41.3y,349.58h,81.84t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s6SdmiMRRtmG0d_wnarz8BA!2e0!5s20141001T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 42
- Bentley Continental R [Harrow, 2018] https://email@example.com,-0.343044,3a,51.1y,355.51h,80.83t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sXif4UGPmBzFSOtMia0tDdg!2e0!5s20180401T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 43
- Bentley Mulsanne 2010 [Harrow, 2020] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.342938,3a,31.2y,323.8h,78.73t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sc0BBzHleqRQm1mc2ZAXSrQ!2e0!5s20201001T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 44
- Jaguar E-Type Series 2 Coupe! [Harrow, 2019] https://email@example.com,-0.3431084,3a,15y,21.1h,84.97t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sNupA51kSJQcRRgxVo9q2aQ!2e0!5s20190701T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 45
- Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe W204 [Harrow, 2022] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.3446986,3a,16.9y,104.35h,81.36t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXzAfkmIv8eMFhOQe_kk73g!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 46
- Mercedes-Benz W113 Pagode [Harrow, 2017] https://email@example.com,-0.3431084,3a,19.3y,20.61h,86.06t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1swzBTcHLXJyAFSHyMXJXKmw!2e0!5s20170701T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 47
- Rolls Royce Phantom VII Drophead Coupe [Harrow, 2009] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.3403419,3a,17.5y,8.72h,86.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVhbzv9JT-To5EHN9_ZcKPw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 48
- Rolls Royce Silver Cloud! [Harrow, 2022] https://email@example.com,-0.3430795,3a,24.9y,26.8h,85.68t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sPhZtmU5m6OSpBUm1HPaB4A!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 49
- Rolls Royce Silver Shadow [Harrow, 2012] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.3429319,3a,25y,319.85h,81.82t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1skzK8xbUqWXUhMmMZxQO4wg!2e0!5s20121101T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 50
- Rolls Royce Silver Shadow [Harrow, 2022] https://email@example.com,-0.3452456,3a,15y,80.48h,85.67t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWuTsBbpA5pGGx4m8iqBBhQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 51
- Rolls Royce Silver Shadow Coupe [Harrow, 2021] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.3429912,3a,24.9y,327.55h,78.17t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sJ3XngbfdHxAdt-NwfxCJRw!2e0!5s20210901T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 52
- Bentley Mulsanne [Hayes, 2008] https://email@example.com,-0.4378306,3a,48.9y,325.13h,73.35t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sI3uMCqa8D6h-VBC2lyACug!2e0!5s20080801T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 53
- Bentley Turbo R [Hayes, 2008] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.4079899,3a,49y,319.82h,77.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s8r99E6ck0IAGlNqloVNITw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 54
- BMW M2 F87 Coupe [Hayes, 2018] https://email@example.com,-0.4183443,3a,15y,195.09h,84.18t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1soBEcR7mQ6tLBcDYPc65CVQ!2e0!5s20180401T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 55
- 2x BMW M3 E30
+ Porsche 911 996 Turbo! [Hayes, 2014] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.4184076,3a,49y,151.59h,82.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1su8B9TtMtOdRZmuSVu1QGWw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 56
- BMW M5 E39 [Hayes, 2008] https://email@example.com,-0.4202361,3a,24.9y,91.16h,78.31t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sdkznghThU-LwNhdfsGi08g!2e0!5s20080701T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 57
- Ferrari F430
! [Hayes, 2021] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.4185564,3a,15y,87.75h,84.41t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1skx-KLCFaus0VfogTGeq5qA!2e0!5s20210901T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 58
- DMC DeLorean
! [Heanor, 2015] https://email@example.com,-1.3468974,3a,15y,226.03h,93.81t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s4dblfKWwKuzBwZJPNM2ujg!2e0!5s20151001T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 59
Rolls Royce Silver Shadow [Holcombe, 2009] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-2.4736012,3a,28.6y,290.14h,81.04t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1siMJqQjsYfdyU0--bT9fAKQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 60
- Ford Capri Mk3 280 Brooklands! [Hornchurch, 2008] https://email@example.com,0.192601,3a,24.8y,299.56h,70.49t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_CEiTQ79vhbphVw83QblEg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 61
- Porsche 911 997.1 Turbo [Hornchurch, 2014] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.2157231,3a,40.6y,158.45h,85.68t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDA01BOZ-139UDLiNdmcwhw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 62
- Daytona Violet
BMW M3 E36 Coupe [Hounslow, 2008] https://email@example.com,-0.3622397,3a,39.3y,41.37h,74.22t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s_LYXGSehsMoet2Co4xODbQ!2e0!5s20080701T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 63
- Porsche 911 997.1 Turbo [Hounslow, 2022] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.3906734,3a,15y,195.03h,86.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smaSvDNnMiCB2RTB8tIeRUA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 64
- Alpina Roadster S
! [Ilford, 2022] https://email@example.com,0.0759153,3a,15y,343.84h,85.86t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sLzTk7eWtqJjmZukDJFewLw!2e0!5s20220401T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 65
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage 2005 [Ilford, 2008] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.0704602,3a,45.2y,11.91h,81.04t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1seJZzV55iUGvF-0UfKblPMA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 66
- Audi R8 Type 42! [Ilford, 2020] https://email@example.com,0.0565675,3a,15y,193.76h,84.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHAsjskgCKcO06JOsiWcCvA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 67
- BMW M4 F83 Cabriolet [Ilford, 2021] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.0783171,3a,34.8y,73.99h,71.64t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQSNpWGHNaxo8rUYMFZsQpQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu 68
- Ford Lotus Cortina Mk2
! [Ilford, 2012] https://email@example.com,0.0985964,3a,22.5y,97.04h,80.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sfadqMdoiJa4cuhWNlsAhDA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 69
- Lotus Elise S2 [Ilford, 2008] https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.0999375,3a,18.4y,295.76h,82.33t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1slgO2Z4qmpceZEsQHzNQ3jw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu 70
- Lotus Excel [Ilford, 2008] https://email@example.com,0.0684015,3a,18.6y,239.62h,78.25t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sV0Z_QJ4vixVIOsRA5EZ66g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
submitted by Pige0n23
to StreetviewCarSpotting [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 20:56 IdiotGoddess Cedartuft's sprite has a heart splotch.
2023.05.27 04:27 Sad-Recording-8384 RETRO REMEMBERANCE: What the USL looked like in 2015 when they launched their new logo
2023.05.26 15:54 TrickyRelationship79 san jose ts escort
submitted by TrickyRelationship79 to u/TrickyRelationship79 [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 15:36 Key_Paper1072 ts escort raleigh
submitted by Key_Paper1072 to u/Key_Paper1072 [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 13:51 Key_Paper1072 san jose ts escorts
submitted by Key_Paper1072 to u/Key_Paper1072 [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 13:03 FelicitySmoak_ On This Day In Michael Jackson HIStory - May 26th
| || |1979 submitted by FelicitySmoak_ to MichaelJackson [link] [comments]
- On their Destiny tour, The Jackson's play the Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, Missouri 1990
's Music Of The '80s Poll honored Michael with:
Pop Album Of The Decade -Thriller
Black Artist Of The Decade
Black Album Of The Decade -Thriller
Black Single Of The Decade -"Billie Jean" 1994
- Michael secretly marries Lisa Marie Presley, 20 days after her divorce was finalized, in a ceremony
in the Dominican Republic away from the prying lens of the paparazzi. Both wore all black. Eva Darling, a friend of Lisa Marie's & Darling's husband, Thomas Keough (Lisa Marie's former brother-in-law) were the witnesses.
“They lasted longer than I thought they would,” Judge Hugo Francisco Alvarez Perez, who officiated the wedding, later told Entertainment Weekly
. “I gave them a year. They lasted a year and a half.” 1995
- Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson celebrate their 1st wedding anniversary by renting an entire amusement park in Los Angeles with Lisa's 5 year old daughter Danielle (Riley) 2000
escorts Dame Elizabeth Taylor to a tribute concert
in her honor at the Albert Hall in London. They sit in a first-tier box located near the stage. After they return to the Dorchester Hotel, before going to their suites, they spend some time in the hotel shopping gallery, looking at the jewelry showcases.
2005 - Trial Day 61 Michael
goes to court with Katherine
Judge Rodney Melville ruled that jurors could view a videotaped law enforcement interview with Gavin Arvizo,during which the teenager said Jackson had molested him.
The defense immediately asked that the accuser & his mother be made available to testify during the defense response to the prosecution's rebuttal case.
The judge also denied the prosecution's request to display photographs of Michael Jackson's penis in the courtroom.
The prosecution wanted to have the photos admitted along with a picture drawn of Michael's genitalia by the boy who accused him of molestation in 1993.
Arguing for use of the pictures, Senior Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen said the prosecution wanted to show jurors a child's description "of a unique feature of his (Jackson's) anatomy." He said it would show that Jackson's relationships with boys were "not casual"
But defense attorney Robert Sanger called the photographs an "unfair surprise" and said prosecutors had "not even hinted that they were going to try this tactic in advance." He cited a U.S. Supreme Court decision which says a judge is supposed to avoid dramatic evidence at the end of a trial that could be prejudicial.
"This is really a stretch to come up with any kind of reason to bring this in as evidence," Sanger said, arguing that it would be "very shocking" for the jury to see.
"I'm going to deny the request to bring in the evidence of the blemished penis," Melville said. Court Transcript 2006
- Michael arrives in Tokyo with Grace and the kids.
He released a statement confirming that he would be in attendance at the MTV Japan Awards
"I look forward to my visit to Japan because I have so many fond memories of my visits there," Jackson said in a statement. "I thank MTV Japan for this honor ... I look forward to seeing old friends, and saying hello to my huge fan base in Japan, who, like my other fans around the world, have for so many years consistently shown their love and support to me and my family."
It would be his first big appearance since going into self-imposed exile in Bahrain after being acquitted the previous year 2007
attends the 25th birthday party of Prince Azim, the son of the Sultan of Brunei, at the Stapleford Park Country House Hotel in Great Britain
2023.05.25 17:21 fear_atropos Went 3-0 in this epic run. saw imperial on P3, and etali get passed P2p4 and gyrruda on P2p6
2023.05.24 04:06 Darren716 Post WWE NXT 5/23/2023 Show Discussion Thread
|Winner ||Loser ||Match Finish ||Stipulation |
|Lyra Valkyria ||Cora Jade ||Roundhouse Kick ||NXT Women's Championship Tournament Semi-Finals |
|Dabba-Kato ||Axiom ||Choke Bomb || |
|Tyler Bate ||Eddie Thorpe ||Tyler Driver 97 || |
|Nathan Frazer w/ Dragon Lee ||Noam Dar ||Phoenix Splash || |
|Hank Walker ||Tank Ledger ||Lariat || |
|Luca Crusifino ||Von Wager w/ Robert Stone ||DQ || |
|Tiffany Stratton ||Roxanne Perez ||Prettiest Moonsault Ever ||NXT Women's Championship Tournament Semi-Finals |
- Following the opening match Cora attacks Lyra's knee before striking it with a metal pipe she had placed in between the steps before officials force her to leave so they can check on Lyra.
- Dijak arrives backstage where he is ambushed by Ilja Dragonov who knocks him down with a chair shot and goes to crush him under the garage door like Dijak did to him weeks before. Officials run-in before he can do the deed.
- Dabba Kato continues his assault on Axiom after the match but is interrupted by Reggie jumping off the turnbuckle to Axiom's aid! He causes Dabba to throw himself over the ropes before explaining himself to Axiom.
- Tony D'Angelo is in an interview room when a detective enters and asks why his name keeps coming up when it comes to illegal activities. Tony claims his name is clear but the detective shows him footage that came from an informant. D'Angleo maintains his innocence saying it can't even be clear that it's him in the video when a second detective enters to tell the first one that there is more information about Tony's case. They exit the room as Tony tries to listen against the door.
- Bron Breakker talks about how he held this brand down for over a year, doing all the live events and autographs, just to hand the torch to a guy that he's clearly better then? He says forget that and he wants to burn this place down. They aren't cut from the same cloth, Melo is just wearing a title with his colors on it. Bron says he already cut Melo in half and speared him out of the sky, so he's coming to Lowell not for a home coming but to witness a massacre.
- Gallus is in the ring as Mark Coffey says the Battleground card looks stacked but is surprised Tony and Stacks haven't challenged them give that D'Angelo is currently locked up. He also wonders where the Creeds are since they were supposed to be calling them out but still haven't. Julius and Brutus come out and Julius says it seems like Gallus doesn't want a challenge so this week they found them and are demanding a title match. Joe says he sees they're hyped up but Gallus is an entirely different member. Brutus tells them that Gallus is just outta surprises to pull. Julius says at Battleground the four of them will walk in but only two can leave with gold. Mark asks if they think they can hang with the Gallus boys and brawl breaks out. Gallus gets the numbers advantage on the Creeds but Stacks runs down to even the odds and helps send Gallus out of the ring.
- Wes Lee is interviewed backstage, he knows it's the nature of the beast but he thought he could trust Tyler Bate and wonders if the title reign is getting to him. Tyler Bate is brought in but Wes says he doesn't want to talk and will be paying close attention tonight. Tyler asks for him to not be like that as he walks off and says he didn't try and use Tyler.
- Joe Gacy attacks Tyler Bate after his match and Wes Lee tries to run in but is sent into Tyler Bate inadvertently. Gacy then hits both Bate and Lee with the Upside Down. After we see Wes try to help Tyler to his feet but Bate shoves him aside and the two argue before Wes storms past Tyler.
- Lyra Valkyria is the the trainers room and says he knee is bruised but she doesn't feel any major damage so she will continue to check on her injury as she watches the other semi-final match tonight. She says she knows how most people will say that they'll take on anyone, but she says she wants to take on Roxanne Perez and calls her the best the division has to offer.
- Ilja Draunov is interviewed and said he wanted to make Dijak feel the same pain he went through last week and prove that he'll still be standing and that he invincible. Dijak storms into the locker room and tries to attack Ilja but the two are separated by the rest of the roster.
- We get a promo package of Carmelo Hayes doing promotions and media around his home town prior to Battleground. He says Boston is a city of champions and he's glad to be home as a champion. He warns Bron Breakker to not look past him and says Stand and Deliver wasn't just luck.
- Following Hank and Tank's match Bron Breakker runs down and levels both of them with spears.
- Backstage The Creeds meet with Stacks, Julius thanks Stacks for the help and Stacks says they aren't the only one Gallus has screwed over and offers to have their back at Battleground. Julius says they've been burned before by trusting people so they turn him down but let him know once Tony gets out they'll get the first shot at their titles. Stacks says no offense taken and checks his phone.
- Gigi Dolin makes her way to the ring, she says she isn't shy about the broken home she came from or having to learn what addiction looked like growing up. When she came here she thought she finally knew what a family was but Jacey had to ruin that and she wants to take the pain in her heart and tattoo it over Jacey's face. Jacey appears at the top of the crowd and says Gigi was at the top of her career when they ran together but she realized she was the one carrying Gigi and she had to cut the weight to move onto bigger and better things. Gigi says for someone who doesn't want to be weighed down Jacey has been solely focusing on her since she kicked her face in because she's afraid of being the irrelevant third wheel. Jacey says she has nothing to prove since she beat Gigi last time but Gigi says she still left Jacey with 8 stiches and last she checked they were still tied 1 to 1 and wants to finish things right now. Jacey challenges her to end things where it all began, next week inside of a steel cage. Gigi agrees and wants to prove that Jacey is a fake ass bitch and ups the ante to make it a weaponized steel cage. Jacey says she's on.
- Luca Crusifino is walking out of a court room and says that today was supposed to be Von Wagner's day in court but his complaints fell on deaf ears so instead they have to settle things in the rings and by the end of tonight Von will have wish he settled it in court.
- Backstage we see Noam Dar talking to Oro Mensah trying to convince him try to be his number two but he turns him down. Noam then tries to say hi to Lash and Jackson but they shoot him down and tell him to kiss his cup behind.
- Von Wagner continues to attack Luca after the match and is about to power bomb him through a table until Stone calls him off. Wagner lets him down before thinking about it and then returning to grab Luca and power bombs him on top of the table.
- We're back in the interrogation room with Tony D'Angelo as the detectives inform Tony that he is under arrest and handcuff him. Tony protests and says he knows what his rights are as he's escorted from the room.
- Following the main event a masked figure attacks Roxanne Perez as she is walking up the ramp before running off into the crowd.
- After that attack, Dijak comes out for the contract signing but is ambushed from behind by Ilja Dragunov. Dijak throws Ilja into the steps and then over the barricade before signing the contract on the announce desk. Ilja recovers and fights back, bashing Dijak's head off the barricade before lighting him up with strikes and chopping him back over the barricade. He signs before going back after Dijak but security tries to hold him off. Ilja fights them off as Dijak storms back at him and tries to strike him with the steel steps but Ilja dodges and knocks Dijak down before diving off the steps to hit him with a forearm strike. Officials hold back Dijak as he makes his way back to his feet and Ilja taunts from atop the steps.
submitted by Darren716
to SquaredCircle [link] [comments]
2023.05.23 11:29 ElectronicCamel2895 ToS Strategies I Picked Up Or Others Have Part 1
The goal of this post, and the posts of this series is to shed light on strategies that I rarely see practiced, or are practiced minimally when if used more could benefit many matches in the future.
Mayor: It's really the one role you can get away with any lies you've made. However too often do I see Mayors play in ways that act out like "Meme" plays. Y'know the drill, Mayors revealing on the stand or somebody asks for their role and they reveal just to shock players. That's a complete WASTE of a reveal. Reveals should be used in desperation, they'll allow you to flip the switch in just seconds. So before you flip that switch try to pull a few cards out of your sleeves.
My personal go to is claiming Retributionist as Mayor. If anybody cc's chances are they're a real Retri due to their unique status, if things go South and you're voted on you can either reveal or explain your strategy and say you're Mayor if you desire a doc on you. Claiming Veteran and Jailor are also strategies that can be executed. The issue however is Vet and Jailor are roles that simply work best when in the shadows and are easy to confirm without you ccing them (you only need one kill from each to prove that role does exist in the match) so claiming Vet and Jailor for the most part shouldn't be done regularly. Also claiming Vet and Jailor often results in hostile reactions from other roles (Vig's shooting you to somehow confirm themself?? And jailor retaliating by killing you at night instead of revealing to town.) Claiming Vet is really a no go, claiming Jailor not so much. I suppose if you do have the gift of a silver tongue you can probably talk jailor into letting you live. However you will be targeted by evils wanting a Jailor dead. But perhaps it's better for you to die than a jailor.
Buddy you really are shit out of luck when you get converted as Mayor, unless it's late game. Vampires are a clear cut demonstration of the lack of care BMG has for Vampires and for it's game as a whole. All they would have to do is make Mayor die if they're bitten by Vampires (great idea) or simply not allow Mayor to recieve messages (good idea but not great). If people see you voting and notice it doesn't reach the 3 there's gonna be some grumpy townies. So the trick is, if you're gonna vote make sure to vote last right before somebody goes on a stand. The number of votes will still be there but chances are nobody will notice the few frames they're present. You're going to abstain from guilting or innoing if you want to keep up your disguise. If you wan't people to refrain from whispering act like you're bmd. This will discourage whispers and if you spam votes fast enough in chat town likely won't see. Only spam votes once to decrease the chances of them noticing. Honestly your chances are low... but not zero.
Mediums: We've all seen it, fake townie claims medium and they can't post death chat worth shit. It's laughable, but mostly sad. However with just a tad bit more effort Medium claims soon could be trickier to pick out the real ones from the false. Know this, messages from a player start with a name like Giles Corey followed by a colon : and ending off with a space . In total you should have this
This is our key to faking medium sucessfully. Using this as your base, copy and paste this in your notes, I recommend three for each dead player. Fill in your typical messages like "mediums say numbers", "you there med?","Sorry no leads". This won't work past day 2/3 so messages should be more complicated fast. Do weird messages it is TOS. Pull anything out your ass. What's amazing about med is that nothing is your fault if you pull it from Deathchat that's just journalism. So make shit up like "I was forged/rbd/witched/trans/bmd" throw town off it doesn't take much from a medium, whenever they question you tell them "it's what the dead said". Now finally onto the art of posting fast as "medium" which is quite straight forward. If you're on mobile you already fucking lost. Copy and paste one message into the chat (don't post), copy a second message and get ready to paste, and if you're a keyboard warrior and really wanna sell your med claim (I don't use this really because first two methods are fast) , paste a third message in your will (with nothing else in your will). Send the first message, paste the second and send, and press the post to chat button in will. Now go into your notes and copy and paste a message in chat without sending and copying a second getting ready to paste that as well. The efficiency behind posting messages is the key to faking medium. Wanna trick a real medium? It'll take more effort but if you got a faction or other players on your side order them to say specific messages and recover them to med.
With this strategy, being a medium may be a daunting task but the truth is it really isn't if you're clever. Recover whispers, or jailor chat, even Vampire Hunter Vampire chat if you got two VH's. Post information that would be damn near unacessible to have as a fake Med. Fake some messages if necessary if you don't have enough in deathchat (players hate silent meds so if it comes down to it lie to STAY ALIVE) Also another thing that I've used recently is posting your will in Deathchat. It is HARD to fake an entire will as a false medium and if the will is long enough and splits in two the fake med will have to split the will into two messages (if they're even talented enough to write somebodies will throw fake messages.) Even if the will is in the graveyard having the dead post their wills and sending it to day chat in the morning will be a very solid alibi due to the difficulty of writing an entire will letter by letter.
Transporter: I've noticed a TS theme with the former two, so I'll just go with another infamous hard role to fake Transporter. Transporter to me almost feels like a role that should be unique for numerous cases that aren't related to this so I won't mention. However with clever plays you might be able to sell your Transporter claim. This claim is really best for Hypno but it is plausible (though more risky) to sell your claim to the town. Did witch make your GF attack your own mafia member? No they didn't, you made them attack the mafia member. Did forger forge somebody as a mafia member? No they didn't you made GF kill a mafia member. Having mafia or "mafia" kills in is a great step to faking transporter. Don't miss a beat and lets say a transporter besides you did kill a mafia member, that's okay say you transported them first with somebody else. Even if they do claim they transed them the only alibi they have is the mafia member in deathchat. Don't forget the classics like transporting faction members, and transporting the dead the night they died. Transporters make things confusing as all hell and often town will often too lose track of what trans is doing. The problem comes in when a high official demands a transportation. Often your shit out of luck if this happens, you can't be rbd, you can't be witched, however you could be "jailed" or "trans" somebody that was jailed. The person unjailed won't know but for our sake luckily the jailed target will recieve a message. So in short, if you're gonna fake Transporter try to make a few friends.
Escort: Strategies have mostly been optimized. Roleblock jailor n1 is a great move really no reason not to do it. I do recommend as well to just say you're escort right at the get go asking who want's to be rbd n1 then saying you're going to rb them. Let your roleblocks be loud and clear. There's no problem with roleblocking Mayors, Mediums, Transporters, Escorts, and Vigs if you got nothing better to do. If there's a ambusher maybe you want to rb Mayor so tp isn't killed off. After you get claims in start targetting silent players. My best advice, if you don't got anybody good to rb don't rb at all. Mafia really isn't disturbed by roleblocks until the later half of the game so really you're just hurting town when you random RB. Get info first then work on roleblocking baddies.
Interest me with other strategies you see rarely executed. Make me the Legendary ToS TricksteStrategist and others. I wanna do the entirety of Mafia or TK/TP next idk.
submitted by ElectronicCamel2895
to TownofSalemgame [link] [comments]
2023.05.22 16:55 Necessary-Simple2627 ts escorts cleveland
submitted by Necessary-Simple2627 to u/Necessary-Simple2627 [link] [comments]
2023.05.22 14:43 Necessary-Simple2627 ts escort queens
submitted by Necessary-Simple2627 to u/Necessary-Simple2627 [link] [comments]
2023.05.22 11:37 Difficult-Fuel8953 ts escorts queens
submitted by Difficult-Fuel8953 to u/Difficult-Fuel8953 [link] [comments]
2023.05.22 07:59 jurassicpimp The Ghost Recon Game I wish I had the means to create.
This is simply the ramblings of a fan calling out into the void. It is my hope that some may find these ideas for a new game interesting. TLDR: Ghost Recon Wildlands in Africa.
The following events would take place in the fall of 2018.
With the increasing global demand for nickel, cobalt, lithium, and other rare earth metals, Central Africa has become a hot spot for unethical industrial mining. Thousands of locals have been forced to work in mines, often times in inhumane and unsafe conditions while being paid as little as a penny a day, if not at all. The U.N has done all they can to stop this, but little has been done to alleviate the issue.
The region is fractured as multiple players compete for control. Radical Insurgent groups roam freely throughout the landscape spreading fear and terror as Chinese Corporations and their hired mercenaries illegally mine and enslave locals, often with the threat of a bullet. Between these factions are the Northern Tuareg Fighters of the Sahara and the southern peoples of central Africa, desperately clinging to some sense of normalcy and peace.
Conflict in the region begins to reach new highs after three aid workers were kidnapped by Insurgents. The United States dispatched a rescue mission which only ended in disaster, with the S.E.A.L Team being ambushed. With the deaths of one hostage, three operators, and nine civilians, six of whom were children who were caught in the crossfire between the rescue team and insurgents, the United States had become a prime target for terror attacks within the region.
Shortly after the incident, the insurgency garnered many sympathizers for their cause. Soon protests formed outside the gates of the U.S Embassy, which eventually evolved into riots. Internal C.I.A memos note that there was evidence that Chinese agents played a major role in exacerbating the riots.
The Embassy is ordered to evacuate as the riots get worse when images of a dozen dead women and children, appearing to have been killed by an American made hellfire missile based on the debris, begin to circulate. The United States Government denies this as no such order of an attack was given, especially with the increasing instability of the region. The local population only grows angrier, and the riots become more violent. A Marine Expeditionary Unit is dispatched to assist in the evacuation. As soon as the first Super Stallion touches down, the first Molotov is thrown, and gunfire erupts.
You and your team are tasked with assisting the Marines with security, destruction of sensitive materials, and evacuation.
Mission 1: Evacuation.
-Provide Security and overwatch for Marine CAT teams manning the front gate.
-Destroy Sensitive Materials and equipment with Thermite Grenades and E.M.P Charges.
-Eliminate insurgents firing from surrounding rooftops to allow for final Marine Evac to land.
You and your team evac with the last load of Marines and Embassy Staff and head to the boat.
You are briefed on another mission. You and your team are to extract a C.I.A Intelligence officer
and his contact.
Mission 2: Extraction.
-You and your team will HALO into a river and make for the rendezvous point to meet with the C.I.A officer while avoiding patrolling insurgents.
-Once making contact, you will head to the extraction point, which is located on the other side of a jungle filled with insurgents. You and your team, the C.I.A officer, and most importantly his contact cannot be seen.
-One having reached the LZ to wait for exfil, you and your team need to quietly eliminate straggling insurgents without alerting the rest of the patrol.
You exfil and return to the boat. You are briefed on the intel the C.I.A officer has gathered. You
are retasked under AFRICOMM.
Mission 3: Intel Gathering
-You and your Ghosts are operating in a small city. You are driving a minibus, with the objective of tracking down a courier on a moped.
-Upon identifying the rider, you are tasked with discreetly following him through the streets to locate the dead drop.
-Once the rider makes the drop, your team will drive along side him and grab him. You will drive to a remote location and interrogate.
You return to the boat for debrief.
Side Mission Types
Type 1: Evacuate foreign nationals and locals under threat via land, air, or sea vehicles.
Type 2: Escort civilian caravans to map borders.
Type 3: Covertly extract P.O.Is without enemy engagement.
Type 1: Utilize personal drones/High Altitude UAVs.
Type 2: Grab and Interrogate H.V.Is.
Type 3: Discreetly drive in vehicles and utilize specialized equipment.
Type 1: Assist local southern freedom fighters against insurgents or mercenaries in the jungles.
Type 2: Assist Tuareg fighters against insurgents or mercenaries in the desert.
Type 3: Assist Local fighters in protecting African wildlife from poaching.
Type 1: Discreet kidnapping.
Type 2: Basic kill Orders. (For H.V.Ts)
Type 3: U.A.V kill orders. (For lager groups and enemy supply destruction)
Type 1: Intercept and document illegal mining equipment and operations.
Type 2: Rescue enslaved workers from labor camps and mercenary groups.
Type 3: Disrupt slavery operations conducted by mercenary groups.
Type 1: U.A.V Hellfire. Targeting via PEQ15 IR Laser.
Type 2: Ship Tomahawk missile strike. Targeting Via Laser dazzler on Binos.
Type 3: F35 precision bombing run. Targeting via advanced IR laser dazzler.
U.A.V: Dedicated predator drone. On station for a limited time.
E.M.P Charges: Electro Magnetic pulse charges. Similar to C4.
Listening Equipment: Used for gathering audio and electronic signatures in a limited area.
The Boat: Marine Expeditionary Unit amphibious carrier ready bay acts as the “Erawon”.
“Fast Travel” to the boat: Helos land and exfil team to the boat.
“Fast Travel” from the boat: Options for fast rope via Helos OR HAHO/HALO via fixed wing.
submitted by jurassicpimp
to GhostRecon [link] [comments]
2023.05.21 16:15 Antique_Pianist249 ts escorts seattle
submitted by Antique_Pianist249 to u/Antique_Pianist249 [link] [comments]
2023.05.21 16:06 Rich_Business4545 ts escorts raleigh
submitted by Rich_Business4545 to u/Rich_Business4545 [link] [comments]
2023.05.21 14:32 Substantial_War_4243 san jose ts escort
submitted by Substantial_War_4243 to u/Substantial_War_4243 [link] [comments]
2023.05.21 13:47 Worried_Proposal_691 queens ts escorts
submitted by Worried_Proposal_691 to u/Worried_Proposal_691 [link] [comments]
2023.05.21 13:01 Important-Clock8000 ts escort ventura
submitted by Important-Clock8000 to u/Important-Clock8000 [link] [comments]