Skyrim load order
Load Order Library
2018.06.04 23:42 Load Order Library
Load Order Library
2019.08.03 10:42 Skyrim Xbox Mods
Welcome to SkyrimModsXbox! A friendly community dedicated to providing information, helping others, and sharing mods for Skyrim on the Xbox. Please be sure to read (and follow) the rules of the sub before posting. We hope you’ll enjoy being a part of our community!
2011.08.14 17:25 TES V: Skyrim Modding Community
Welcome to /SkyrimMods! We are Reddit's primary hub for all things modding, from troubleshooting for beginners to creation of mods by experts. We ask that you please take a minute to read through the rules and check out the resources provided before creating a post, especially if you are new here. :)
2023.06.03 06:04 excel_help1122 Trying to concatenate full names using &, where the number of people varies - need to eliminate pesky commas and semicolon separators.
I pull tenant names from pdfs into excel using power query. There can be up to 6 tenant names pulled from each pdf. Each tenant name gets loaded into its own column labeled Tenant 1, Tenant 2 etc. (see picture below).
I need to concatenate all the names into one column. Each name needs to be separated by a semicolon. I'm using &, not concat in order to pull the names together. No problem when there are six tenants because I'm using =IF([@[Tenant_1]]&"; "&[@[Tenant_2]]&"; "&[@[Tenant_3]]&"; "&[@[Tenant_4]]&"; "&[@[Tenant_5]]&"; "&[@[Tenant_6]]=" ; ; ; ; ; "," ",[@[Tenant_1]]&"; "&[@[Tenant_2]]&"; "&[@[Tenant_3]]&"; "&[@[Tenant_4]]&"; "&[@[Tenant_5]]&"; "&[@[Tenant_6]])
Where number of tenants is 6, formula above returns: "Wade, Dwyane; Bosh, Chris; James, Lebron; Chalmers, Mario; Miller, Mike; Allen, Ray". This all looks good and is the desired result.
Problem occurs when there are fewer than six tenants. Where number of tenants is 3, formula above returns: "Wade, Dwyane; Bosh, Chris T.; James, LeBron R.; , ; , ; ,
" I need to get rid of those extra semicolons and commas.
Note that the comma is there because I'm using & to first arrange the names by last, first and middle initial by using: =IFERROR(Power_Query_Table[@[Tenant 1 - Last Name]]&", "&Power_Query_Table[@[Tenant 1 - First Name]]&" "&Power_Query_Table[@[Tenant 1 - Middle Name]]," ")
It all looks like this:
submitted by excel_help1122
to excel [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:50 iStronglyDislikeMath How does the rcmloader work???
I got my rcmloader, but haven’t been able to connect it to my computer. I tried this when I first got it because I heard that you needed to load the latest hekate payload in order to boot into the most up to date version of hekate. After not being able to, I tried using it on my switch, and surprisingly worked with no problems. Someone told me that the rcmloader uses the payload you have on your sd card, and pushes that, so this means it will always be up to date as long as you update your payload on the sd card, and charge the loader every now and then. Is this actually true? I can’t really find anymore information anywhere else. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks !
submitted by iStronglyDislikeMath
to SwitchPirates [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:47 Imwalkingonsunshine_ Grass floating about a foot off the ground around Whiterun
So I'm getting this weird issue with the grass around Whiterun (so far as I know, only checked a couple other places) floating or hovering about a foot or so off the ground.
Like here: https://imgur.com/a/kcPhVrp
Relevant landscape/grass mods list:
- Lux Orbis
- Skyrim 2020 Terrain Parallax 8K4K
- Water for ENB
- Skyrim 202X by Pfuscher - Formerly 2020 - - Skyrim 202X 9.0 to 9.5 Update
- Skyrim 202X by Pfuscher - Formerly 2020 - Parallax Meshes Part 3 Whiterun
- Skyrim 202X 9.0 - Landscape
- Skyrim 202X 9.0 - Architecture
- Skyrim 202X 9.0.1 - Other
- ENB Complex Grass - Patch Compendium for various grass mods - Cathedral Landscapes for ENB Complex Grass
- ENB Complex Grass - Patch Compendium for various grass mods - Cathedral - 3D Pine Grass for ENB Complex Grass
- Landscapes - Cathedral Concept
- Cathedral - 3D Pine Grass - High Poly Green Grass Update
- Lux Via
- Skyrim 2018 Fomod 1.7
- Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher - Bugfixes 1.5
- Skyrim 2018 by Pfusher - Bugfixes 1.6
- High Poly Project
- Vanilla Complex Grass
- Skyrim Flora Overhaul
- ELFX Fixes
- Enhanced Lights and FX
- Rudy ENB CW Zangdar's Edit Lux Edition
- Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers ADDONS and REQUiRED Files FOMOD 6.0
- Cathedral - Weathers
- Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM - SMIM SE 2-08
I also have the latest ENBseries.
Ordered in approximate load order - first/top loaded last -- however some of them don't have any file conflicts or any plugin file
So at first, I thought it might be a conflict issue with my main ground/ landscape mod, Skyrim 202x, and my major grass mod, Cathedral Landscapes. However, when I tested it with skyrim 202x disabled, it didn't fix it. Then I thought it might be the "skyrim 202x Parallax Meshes Part 3 Whiterun" mod since its around Whiterun, disabled it, with no result, still floating. So I tried disabling Cathedral Landscapes instead, and that fixed it. Then I played with it some more, and discovered it doesn't float and is totally fixed if the ENB complex grass for Cathedral Landscapes is disabled, even with everything else enabled. I believe it only worked when I disabled Cathedral Landscapes because the ENB Complex grass depends on it. So I believe it is an issue with the ENB complex grass in some way, but I don't really understand why or how to go about fixing it. Would appreciate some help.
Thank you in advance.
submitted by Imwalkingonsunshine_
to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:41 Status_Vegetable_856 [WTS] 🇨🇦 RCM bars🇨🇦. LOTS of🦬 Buffalo🦬 rounds, and bars. Other generic rounds.
1st of all I will ship first If you have more than 20 sales.
2nd do not ask me to sell to you without a middle man if you have less than 20 sales.
3rd shipping is 12 bucks priority flat rate box with tracking and a shit load of tape. Minimum lot 20 oz.
RCM 10 oz bars 270 each. Successive serial numbers. Original plastic. Lot of 4 still together.
Buffalo rounds matching. $26.50 an oz. $530 a tube Tubes stay whole
Buffalo bars 265
Random rounds including various buffalos and USS Constitution rounds. 26.25 an oz Minimum order 20. Will do odd numbers beyond 20.
Make an offer on anything else you see on the table if your interested. But i don't have time for lots smaller than 20 ozs
Buy 100 ozs get a free silver eagle.
submitted by Status_Vegetable_856
to Pmsforsale [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:18 Zongified44 Lag from new monitor?
I just upgraded to a new 4k monitor and now my previously stable load order is lagging considerably. I've changed the size in my skyrimprefs.ini but it did not help with the lag. I also have borderless/windowed version enabled.
Any ideas on what could be causing this?
submitted by Zongified44
to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:12 Nazuna_Vampi WizardLM-Uncensored-SuperCOT-StoryTelling-30B-GGML "Something went wrong, connection errored out
I'm trying to use that model, at first I couldn't loaded it because I didn't have enough virtual memory but after incrementing it to 50Gb the model seem to load then:
INFO:Loading the extension "gallery"...
Running on local URL: http://127.0.0.1:7860
To create a public link, set `share=True` in `launch()`.
INFO:Found the following quantized model: models\TheBloke_WizardLM-Uncensored-SuperCOT-StoryTelling-30B-GPTQ\WizardLM-Uncensored-SuperCOT-Storytelling-GPTQ-4bit.act.order.safetensors
Press any key to continue . . .
I press a key and the command windows closes then I get: "Something went wrong, connection errored out at the top of the WebUI
Did I need even more virtual memory!? 50Gb of virtual memory and 34Gb of normal RAM is not enough? I think I'm going to get and SDD just for my models.
submitted by Nazuna_Vampi
to Oobabooga [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:03 Kydrix My absurd next Ghost Recon game wishlist.
My absurd next Ghost Recon game wishlist. Randomly ordered by idea flow lol.
Please keep the different game types. I personally enjoy gear score but having both caters to both groups of gamers. More HUD/UI adjustments
Civilians and Enemies
- Add an option to allow different types of POIs to be shown but not others. I may not want mission objectives, but i might want to have my drone spot generators for instance.
- A true HUD toggle. Sometimes during missions with no HUD you have no idea what the object you are searching for looks like. Instead of having to go into options to toggle it on. You should add another category for the HUD ootions that will only show objects you have selected when you show the HUD.
- They should both have sleep cycles. All guards won't be awake 24/7.
- Civilians screaming should alert nearby guards if you spook them.
- Civilians should panic and flee like in a real situation instead of cowering in place. I mean some might but again make it random.
- Give all enemies a pool of random stats depending on their ramk. IE elite enemies have better stats than normal enemies. It would make each enemy unique.
- No enemy would ever have 100% Accuracy including Snipers.
- Add a new stat, Composure: this stat determines how an enemy will react when faced against an opposing force. So lets say the scale is 0-99%.
- Example: an enemy has 50% Composure rating and 80% Accuracy there is a 50% chance that they will lose their cool under threat. This lowers their base Accuracy value by half. So they would have a 40% Accuracy rating
- There is also a 50% chance that they remain calm and no penalty is applied.
- Allow your squad to be assigned to roles. IE 1 guy is assigned gunner, other is driver and the other is passenger. This way you don't have to drive all the time. It also adds extra utilitiy to markers set by the player. Set a marker 13km away and your AI teammate will take the shortest road path there. If in a helo they will fly and land there.
FOBS (forward operating base)
- Have it a toggle option in the difficulty setting. Allow fast travel to only FOBs owned by you allies. See below for more on that.
- Take a page out of The Division 2 and add these locations as fast travel points if they are secured by your allies. Same mechanics as The Division 2 and have them come under attack from enemy forces.
- No more fast travel camps. Instead do like RDR2 and allow you to setup your camp pretty much anywhere. And you would have to place it wisely to avoid detection.
- Add drone, flashlight, goggle and binocular batteries. Each obviously it's own item. This can be used to limit the number of each carried and require use of multiple different items especially in a long engagement.
NVG and Thermal
- It should require batteries and even more juice is used if you use NVG/Thermal vision with it.
- It should make more noise alerting enemies easier. This makes it so you have to choose between drone and binoculars.
- If it breaks you should have to rebuild it at a pretty high material cost or rebuy from a shop.
- The zoom should be less than the binoculars.
- They should also require batteries, also DRASTICALLY increase NVG brightness. With no silly Vignette, or to much less of a degree.
- Binoculars should have a way higher zoom capability. Otherwise they are completely outclassed by a drone. They should also not require a quick wheel slot. It should be its own button. To use thermal or NVG would require their own batteries.
Weapon operation / function
- Flashlights (useful bright ones) should be a weapon attachment. That would alert guards if you use them stupidly. But for running through dark wooded areas etc could be very useful. As it would lend itself to meshing with battery consumption.
- Red dots for handguns.
- Better iron sights. A lot of iron sights have tritium or something similar to enable them to glow in the dark.
- All weapon attachments should be usable on any weapon given it has adequate attachment points and rail space.
- Weapon slings. I think it is long overdue to add slings to the game.
- Suppressors should only lower the volume of a gunshot and in real life require subsonic ammo to really lower the decibel level by removing the sonic boom by breaking the sound barrier. But for game sake unless subsonic ammo is added just add different suppressors that lower by a certain amount possibly each better one also lowering damage, or for the best pretend the gun is being loaded with subsonic so the bullet has less range.
- Add different round types that you assign to be carried. IE you go to a FOB and choose your ammo loadout. Say you can carry 6 magazines total. 3 magazines of hollow point and 3 magazines of armor piercing. Each being better vs soft target or armored.
- Add a jamming mechanic where rounds can misfire, fail to eject etc. Weapon condition would deteriorate over time especially if you fire it a lot, or go prone, or swim etc. This would lead to the necessity to clean your weapon with cleaning kit consumables. Clicking the consumable would take like 30 seconds to clean the weapon.
- A really out there idea … Modular plate carriers. Which gives you the ability to add different pouches visually on a grid each of which holds different things like 5.56 magazines, shotgun shells, this could directly correlate to your maximum carried magazines etc. You could carry more in your backpack of course but this would necessitate stopping to reload magazines with loose ammo. This actual layout would be shown on your character.
- Equipment weight. Determines agility, mobility, stamina depletion rate and fatigue rate. Heavy gear with lots of ammo would tire you way faster than a lightweight loadout.
Hard Cover / Concealment mechanics
- Enable picture in picture rendering. Sure when you are using a scope you move your face a tad bit closer to match eye relief which does lower peripheral acuity. But the whole scene shouldn't zoom.
- Snipers should not be able to hit you while you are in a chopper flying away from them especially flying like 100 meters away rocking the helo or flying serpentine to avoid bullets. Basically no more Aimbot
- Enemies shouldn't be able to see through a treeline just because they spotted you before. They should fire in the general direction they last saw you. Not super snipe you as you are running through thick foliage.
- Foliage should grant a certain percentage of concealment depending on how much of the body it covers AND this is where the clothing color below could definitely be coded. You assign a color array value to the foliage. Which checks against the players clothing color.
- Clothing color and pattern changes concealment factor in general surroundings. Not sure how difficult this would be. But it would be a first implementation in the industry I think.
- Enemies should be able to spot your muzzle flash if you keep taking shots at them. And gunshots should be a higher alert status than simply "did you hear that I am going to check it out" after I just blew his friends head clear off his body. This would lead to players using items to conceal their flash and/or relocate after every shot.
- Certain calibers shoulds penetrate through hard cover.
- Please for all that is holy don't allow anything besides a dirtbike or some crazy off road vehicle to drive up absurd inclines. Even dirt bikes should have a really hard time climbing 70° slopes.
- 50 call mounted guns on these should obliterate enemies and other vehicles. But they also shouldn't have unlimited ammo. Most real-life counterparts carry a minimum of 500 rounds. With extra cans carried inside the vehicle. I believe most ammo cans only hold 100 linked 50 cal rounds. So for video games sake and size of vehicle 2000 rounds on average. Just for reference that is 19 cans measuring approximately 12.x 7.5 x 6 inches.
- Player bought vehicles should be customizable with paint and weaponry, armor etc. Each thing effects handling and weight characteristics.
- Vehicles should require fuel.
submitted by Kydrix
to GhostRecon [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:00 McMoist_ [FNV] Anybody know what's going on with my sky? (Load order in comments)
2023.06.03 04:57 nimmoisa000 Open world crime game idea Cartel: Palm City.
Developed by Hangar 13, DICE, Ripple Effect Studios, EA Gothenburg, and Criterion Games and published by EA.
Additionally former EA Black Box and Ghost Games employees who would help access game assets and code from previous NFS titles to streamline the development)
Cartel (or alternatively as “Cartel: Palm City” or "Cartel: Miami" ) would be an open world title based on the Mafia Games, the GTA games and the Saints Row games, with elements of Battlefield: Hardline thrown in with an array of weapons and vehicles based on their real life counterparts.
Gameplay wise the driving would be like Need for Speed titles, and on foot and shooting mechanics like BF: Hardline and Saints Row. Plus you can customize your cars and weapons to the same extent in BF: 2042 and some cars would allow for mounted weapons,on foot you can execute people with your equipped weapon like in The Godfather games. On foot would be an FPS view (you can change to a third person view as well) same with having an FPS view in your car.
There would an single player experience point system (like in BF Hardline single player) you gain XP from killing gangsters, and cops blowing up or capturing enemy vehicles and completing main missions, side missions and activities also there will be 15 levels to achieve with each level up unlocking new weapons, vehicles and customization for your weapons and vehicles. As well as a New Game Plus (NG+) where everything you unlocked is carried over and you can also play on the higher difficulties through NG+.
Also there would be five wanted levels for police and five vendetta levels for the gangs should you reach level five gang vendetta you start a Gang War there are three ways to stop a Gang War either bribe the feds, blow up a gang stronghold, or hide out in a safe house. Police wanted levels one and two local units would come after the player, at police wanted level two or three the state police would come after the player. At wanted level four and five the feds would come after the player. The military will only come after the player if they trespass in Fort Rockport or the Palmount Naval Shipyard
In Cartel: Palm City; in a different universe and timeline where there's a total prohibition of all narcotics in the United States in 2010; tells the story of Jack Rourke (the player character) a hardworking rideshare driver at day and a street racer at night who's scraping by in Palm City circa 2019. One fateful night, Jack Rourke has an inadvertent brush with the Blackwell Syndicate (mainly Carl Stoddard and that showcases a life of reward too big to ignore. As he joins the Blackwell Syndicate who are fighting for control of Palm City against five other criminal groups and take the city for the Blackwell Syndicate including recovering evidence that could not only convict the Blackwell Syndicate, as well as a network of crime lords in many countries, (including the other gang’s backers) including the Blackwell Syndicate's backers the Mob and it would also directly implicate the CIA in Palm City’s drug trade with Jack Rourke earning the nickname “El Sicario” for his efforts in driving the other gangs out of Palm City. When he learns how much the drugs were hurting the people of Palm City and all over the country as well as learning that the Blackwell Syndicate had gotten into the drug trade themselves, he contacts FBI agent Chase Linh who relays the story to her and offers the evidence and his testimony in exchange for full immunity for him and his associates, and the evidence on the computer was enough to convict everyone form all the five gangs, but also their crime lord backers from at least half a dozen countries, as well implicating the CIA in this as well as lobbying efforts to keep all narcotics prohibited, leading to a new administration repealing the Narcotics Prohibition law and legalizing low level cannabis. However six months later after the repeal of the Narcotics Prohibition Jack Rourke would be gunned down by Russian Mafia hitmen, Dimitri "Dima '' Mayakovsky and Henry "Black" Blackburn.
- Sean Faris - Jack Rourke
- Erik Armando Alvarez - Marcus Blackwell
- Kieth David - Julian “Julius” Little
- Philip Anthony-Rodriguez - Nick Mendoza
- Kelly Hu - Khai Minh Dao
- Travis Willingham - Carl Stoddard
- Eugene Byrd - Marcus “Boomer” Boone
- Adam J. Harrington - Tyson Latchford
- Jack Derges - Tyler "Ty" Morgan
- David Ajala - Sean "Mac" McAlister
- Jessica Madsen - Jessica "Jess" Miller
- Ramon Tikaram - Ravindra "Rav" Chaudhry
- Brooke Burke - Rachel Teller
- Josie Maran - Mia Townsend
- Jonny Cruz - Lucas Rivera
- Ana Marte - Ana Rivera
- Maggie Q - FBI Agent Chase Linh
- Bentino Martinez - CIA Agent Julian Dawes
- Coolie Ranx - Benny King
- Jason Michael Zumwalt - Roman Barkov
- Michael Andrew Hollick - Niko Barkov
- Fred Tatasciore - Tony Alpert
- Josh Coxx - Frank Mercer
- Shontae Saldana - Eva Torres
- Josh Collins - Danny Shaw
- Moti Margolin - Dimitri Glebov
- Jack Yang - Chan Wu
- Graham Shiels - Leo Ray
- Mark Rolston - Neil Roark
- Dean McKenzie - Jonathan Cross
- David Rees Snell - Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald
- Heather Fox - Rose Largo
- Joshua Alba - Zack Maio
- Kurt Caceres - Hector Maio
- Lawrence B. Adisa - Brad Rogers
- Dominique Tipper - Lina Navarro
- David Palffy - Caleb Reece
- David Menkin - Hector "Ming" Domingo
- Bruce Johnson - Wes "Webster" Allen
- William Roberts - Joe "JV" Vega
- Jun-Yamazaki - Toru "Bull" Sato
- Derek Hamilton - Clarence "Razor" Callahan
- Chuck Norris - Chief Norris
- Paul Pape - Jack Keller
List of activities
- Story Mission: Missions that advance the plot
- Side Mission: Missions that do not advance the plot but earns extra experience/money
- Street Race: Just like it is in Need for Speed, finish first.
- Combat Race: Just like Street Race, but weapon use is allowed.
- Mayhem: Cause as much destruction as possible and get the highest Cost to State score.
- Car Snatch: Steal a car from the cops or one of the four gangs and bring it to a chop shop and also unlock the car you stole for free.
- Drug/CigaWeapon Trafficking: Deliver drugs/military-grade weapons/Cuban cigars to dealers and avoid the cops and rival gangs.
- Car Delivery: Deliver a load of high-end cars to car dealers.
- Assassination: Find and kill a named character, bonus if you fulfill a special condition
- Acura NSX '17, Acura RSX-S '04,
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio '16,
- Aston Martin DB5 '64, Aston Martin DB11 '17, Aston Martin DB11 Volante '19, Aston Martin Vulcan '16,
- Audi R8 V10 Performance '19, Audi S5 Sportback '17,
- BMW i8 Coupé '18, BMW i8 Coupé K.S. '18, BMW i8 Roadster '18, BMW M2 Competition '19, BMW M3 '06, BMW M3 '10, BMW M3 Evolution II '88, BMW M3 GTR L.E. '06, BMW M4 '18, BMW M4 Convertible '17, BMW M4 GTS '16, BMW M5 '18, BMW X6 M '16, BMW Z4 M40i '19,
- Buick Grand National '87, Buick Cascada '16
- Chevrolet Bel Air '55, Chevrolet C10 Sidestep Pickup '65, Chevrolet Camaro SS '67, Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '14, Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 '17, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport '17, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '13, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '19, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (2020), Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (2020), Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (Cross’ ZO6)
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 '14, Dodge Charger '69, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat ‘18
- Ferrari 458 Italia '09, Ferrari 458 Spider '11, Ferrari 488 GTB '15, Ferrari 488 Pista '19, Ferrari F40 '87, Ferrari FXX-K Evo '18, Ferrari LaFerrari '13, Ferrari Testarossa Coupé '84,
- Ford F-150 Raptor '17, Ford F-150 SVT Raptor L.E. '17, Ford Focus RS '16, Ford GT '17, Ford Mustang '65, Ford Mustang BOSS 302 '69, Ford Mustang Foxbody '90, Ford Mustang GT '15, Ford Crown Victoria ‘08
- Honda Civic Type-R '00, Honda Civic Type-R '15, Honda NSX Type-R '92, Honda S2000 '09,
- Infiniti Q60 S '17,
- Jaguar F-Type R Convertible '19, Jaguar F-Type R Coupé '16,
- Koenigsegg Regera '16 (Roman’s Regera)
- Lamborghini Aventador S '18, Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster '17, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Coupe '19, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster '19, Lamborghini Countach '89, Lamborghini Diablo SV '95, Lamborghini Huracán '18, Lamborghini Huracán Performante '18, Lamborghini Huracán Performante Spyder '18, Lamborghini Huracán Spyder '18, Lamborghini Murciélago SV '10, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
- Land Rover Defender 110 '15, Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '15,
- Lotus Exige S '06,
- Mazda MX-5 '15, Mazda MX-5 '96, Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02,
- McLaren 570S '15, McLaren 570S Spider '18, McLaren 600LT '18, McLaren F1 '93, McLaren P1 '14, McLaren P1 GTR '15
- Mercedes-AMG A 45 '16, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé '18, Unlocked at REP LVL 18, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé K.S. '18, Mercedes-AMG G 63 '17, Mercedes-AMG GT '15, Mercedes-AMG GT R '17, Mercedes-AMG GT S Roadster '19
- Mercury Cougar '67
- Mini JCW Countryman '17
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX '07, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X '08, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X K.S. '08
- Nissan 180SX Type X '96, Nissan 240SX '98, Nissan 350Z ‘03, Nissan 370Z ‘09, Nissan GT-R ‘07, Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71, Nissan GT-R '17, Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero '02, Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R '71, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '93, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '99, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '02,
- Opel Astra '09
- Pagani Huayra BC '17
- Plymouth Barracuda '70
- Polestar 1 '20
- Pontiac Firebird '77, Pontiac Firebird '99, Pontiac GTO '05, Pontiac G8 '08
- Porsche 718 Cayman GTS '18, Porsche 911 Carrera GTS '18, Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet '18, Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 '73, Porsche 911 Carrera S '97, Porsche 911 GT2 RS '18, Porsche 911 GT3 RS '19, Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS '18, Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Ex '18, Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive '18, Porsche 918 Spyder '15, Porsche Cayman GT4 '15, Porsche Panamera Turbo '17, Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) '12
- SRT Viper GTS '14
- Subaru BRZ Premium '14, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '06, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '10,
- Volkswagen Beetle '63, Volkswagen Golf GTI '76, Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport '16,
- Volvo 242 DL '75, Volvo Amazon P130 '70
- Light Vehicles: M1161 ITV, VDV Buggy, LYT2021, MRAP, SPM-3, ZFB-05, Quad Bike, Dirt Bike. Desert Patrol Vehicle. Skid Loader
- Infantry Fighting Vehicles: LAV-25, BTR-90, ZBD-09, AAV-7A1. AMTRAC
- Main Battle Tanks: M1 Abrams, T-90A, Type 99 MBT, HT-95 Levkov
- Anti-Aircraft Vehicles: LAV-AD, 9K22 Tunguska-M, Type 95 AA
- Mobile Artillery: HIMARS
- Helicopters: AH-1Z Viper, Mi-28 Havoc, Z-10W, AH-6 Little Bird, Z-11W, KA-60 Kasatka, UH-1Y Venom, Z-9 Haitun
- Naval Craft: DV-15 Interceptor, RCB-90, RHIB Boat, PWC, ACV
- Emplacements: .50 Cal, M220 TOW Launcher, 9M133 Kornet Launcher, HJ-8 Launcher, Centurion C-RAM, Pantsir-S1, LD-2000 AA, Schipunov 42. Launch Pod
- Optics (Pistols): Iron Sights, Improved Iron Sights, Ghost Ring, Mini (RDS), Deltapoint (RDS), Comp M4S (1X) Magnum Scope (2x)
- Optics (Rifles): Short Range; Barska Reflex (RDS), Kobra (RDS), Coyote (RDS), EOTech Sight (1x), PKA-S (1x), HD-33 (1x), F2000 (1.6x) (F2000 only). Medium Range; M145 (3.4x), PK-A (3.4x), PRISMA (3.4x), Mark 4 HAMR (3.5x) ACOG (4x), PSO-1 (4x), JGM-4 (4x). Long Range: CL6x (6x), PKS-07 (7x), Rifle Scope (8x), Hunter (20x), Ballistic (40x), IRNV (1x), FLIR (2x)
- Accessories: Canted Iron Sights, Magnifier (2x), Variable Zoom (2x-14x), Flash Light, Tactical Light, Laser Sight, Tri Beam Laser, Green Laser Sight, LaseLight Combo, Range Finder, Target Detector, Stabilizer.
- Barrel: Standard Barrel, Heavy Barrel, Light Barrel
- Muzzle (ARs/Carbines, DMRs, LMGs, PDWs, and Sidearms): Muzzle Brake, Compensator, Suppressor, Flash Hider, Flash Enhancer.
- Muzzle (shotgun): Duckbill, Full Choke, Modified Choke
- Underbarrel: Underslung Rail (M320, GP-30, M26 MASS), Bipod, Ergo Grip, Angled Grip, Stubby Grip, Vertical Grip, Folding Grip, Potato Grip
- Auxiliary: Straight Pull Bolt, Bipod
- Ammunition: Shotshells, 12 Gauge Buckshot, 12 Gauge Dart, 12 Gauge Frag, 12 Gauge Slug
40mm Grenades, 40mm HE, 40mm Incendiary, 40mm CS, 40mm Dart, 40mm Flashbang, 40mm LVG, 40mm Smoke, 40mm 3GL.
- 25mm Grenades - 25mm Airburst, 25mm Dart, 25mm Smoke.
- Arrows - Broadhead Arrow, Bullet Point Arrow, Explosive Tipped Arrow (Tek Arrows), Poison Arrow
Key: Base weapon (special variant)
- Melee Weapons: Blunt Weapons, Knives, Collapsible Baton, Machete (L.S 16 Machete), Breaching Hammer, Sledge Hammer, Axe, Inquisition Sword, Shovel, Bayonet, ACB-90, Shank, Machete, Bowie, Carbon Fiber, Scout, Survival, Trench, Boot, SEAL, Dive, Tactical, BJ-2, Precision, Baseball Bat, 2x4, Lead Pipe
- Light Pistols; P226, M9, QSZ-92, MP443, G17 (Street Racer Special), FN57. Machine Pistols; CZ-75. G18, TEC-9, MAC-10, MP9, 93R.
- Heavy Pistols: M1911, Compact 45, SW40, DEagle .38, DEagle .357, DEagle .44, DEagle .50, DEagle .501, DEagle .700, 45T (Mercer’s 45T), .40
- Revolvers; Unica 6 .38, Unica 6 .357, Unica 6 .44, Unica 6 .50, Unica 6 .501, Unica 6 .700, .38 Snub, .38 Special, .357 RS, MP412 REX, .44 Magnum (.44 Magnum Force), .501 Magnum Enforcer, .700 Magnum
- Short Rifles/Shotguns; Mare's Leg, Lupara, Shorty 12G (Modern Lupara)
- Personal Defense Weapons/SMGs: MP5, MX4, PP-2000, UMP-45, CBJ-MS, PDW-R, CZ-3A1, JS2, P90, UMP-9, MP7 (Combine MP7) , AS VAL, SR-2, MPX, Groza-4, K10 (Dillinger II), M1A1, M1928 (Dillinger), MP5SD
- Shotguns: QBS-09, 870 MCS, M1014, Hawk 12G, Saiga 12K, SPAS-12, UTS-15, DBV-12, DAO-12, USAS-12, AA-12, 870P Magnum, 37 Stakeout (Cross’ 37 Stakeout), Double-Barrel Shotgun, KSG12, M26 MASS
- Carbines: AK5C, ACW-R, SG553, AKU-12, A-91, ACE 52 CQB, G36C, M4, ACE 21 CQB, Type-95B-1, MTAR-21, Phantom, Groza-1, RO933, AKS-74U, CAR-556, ACWR.
- Assault Rifles: AK-12 (Shovak AK-12), SCAR-L, SCAR-H, M416, SAR-21, AEK-971 (Russian Dillinger), FAMAS, AUG A3, CZ-805, QBZ-95-1, ACE 23, L85A2, F2000 (SC-20K), ARX-160, Bulldog, AN-94, M16A3, M16A4, AKM, L85A2, ARM, MDC, SAR-21, AUG A3, HCAR, SA-58 OSW, HK51, FN FAL, SG510.
- Light Machine Guns: U-100 MK5 (Modern Dillinger), Type 88 LMG, LSAT, PKP Pecheneg, QBB-95-1, M240B, MG4, M249, M60-E4 (M60-ULT), AWS, L86A2, RPK, RPK-74, RPK-12,
- Designated Marksman Rifles: RFB, Mk11 Mod 0, SKS, SVD-12, QBU-88, M39 EMR, ACE 53 SV, SCAR-H SV, M39 EMR
- Sniper Rifles: R700PPS, TRG-42P, CS-LR4, M40A5, Scout Elite, SV-98, JNG-90, 338-Recon, M98B, SRR-61, FY-JS, Dragunov SVD, L115, GOL Magnum, SR338, CS5, .300 Knockout, M200 Intervention, M82A3 .416, M82A3 .50, M82A3 .501, M82A3 .700, M82A3 .900, M82A3 20mm Vulcan, AMR-2 .416, AMR-2 .50, AMR-2 .501, AMR-2 .700, AMR-2 .900 AMR-2 20mm Vulcan, HVM-II, M136 CS, Vidhwansak, Rorsch Mk-1, Rorsch Mk-4, 20mm Vulcan Grenares: M67 Frag, V40 Mini, RGO Impact, M34 Incendiary, M18 Smoke, M84 Flashbang, Hand Flare, CS Gas Grenade, Molotov, AA Mine, AT Mine, SLAM, C4 Explosive, M18 Claymore
- Launchers: M32 MGL, M203, M320, GP-30, M26 MASS, RPG,MBT LAW, FIM-92 Stinger, RPG-7V2, SA-18 Igla, Mk153 SMAW, FGM-148 Javelin, FGM-172 SRAW, XM-25
- Gadgets: Defibrillator, First Aid Pack, Medic Bag, Repair Tool, Ammo Box, Ammo Pack, M224 Mortar, MP-APS, XM25, UCAV, Ballistic Shield, MAV, Motion Sensor, PLD, Radio Beacon, SOFLAM, T-UGS, SUAV, RAWR M240B, RAWR M203, XD-1 Accipiter
Other: Nail Gun
- The Birth of Art - After winning a big race, Jack Rourke collects the winnings at the Palm City Historical Museum
- An Offer you Can't Refuse - Jack Rourke must evade Volk sicarios with Tyson Lachford and Carl Stoddard members of the Blackwell Syndicate
- Race Day - After the events of the last mission, Jack Rourke partakes in a race day event and wins three events with his Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) '12
- Running Man - Volk sicarios Niko and Dimitri crashes the race day and Jack must get to the Blackwell Garage
Chapter 1 (2019-2021)
- M34 Party - Jack Rourke joins the Blackwell Syndicate and gets acquainted with everyone before going with Tyson in a Pontiac GTO '05 to burn the Volk's cars with M34 Incendiary Grenades as well as stealing GMAC's Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4
- Standard Routine - Jack Rourke rolls with Tyson, Stoddard and Jonathan Cross to collect protection money but things go south when they collect from a hotel out of town and Jack Rourke chases after the hotel owner in Cross' car.
- Fair Play - Jack Rourke is tasked with stealing Ryan Cooper's Nissan 240SX and sabotaging it on the eve of the biggest Speedhunter race of the year, the SpeedHunter Championship Finals and in a last minute swap Jack Rourke has to race in place of Tyler Morgan
- Mia Townsend - Jack Rourke is tasked with taking Mia Townsend out for a night at the city... until a gang of Wraith street racers led by Caleb Reece hassles her and Jack Rourke takes them on in a fight
- Get Used To It - After the events of the previous mission Jack Rourke and Tyson Latchford are sent to teach the Wraiths a lesson But Caleb Reece makes it serious and Caleb Reece is wound up being killed by Tyson after a chase around the city alongside Danny Shaw.
- The Saint and The Sinner - It's revealed thtat Caleb Reece was Chief Norris' best friend, and Danny Shaw survives the crash however Stoddard would handle Shaw as Jack Rourke is tasked with infiltrating the Elmore Plaza Hotel and has to kill the manager, Nikki Morris and bomb the hotel before escaping to a funeral and confronts, Danny Shaw and Frank Mercer who are also in attendance. Jack Rourke kills Shaw and nearly kills Frank as well. But Frank tasers Rourke and escapes. It would be revealed that some of the Volk sicarios recognized Sotddard and had to deal with them, then the two escaped in a hearse.
Chapter 2 (2021)
- A Trip to the Countryside - In order to get a large supply of cannabis from Mexico, Jack Rourke takes a team to retrieve the Mexican from Mexican smugglers only to be ambushed by Los Zetas L.S 16 and Volk sicarios, then it's revealed that Roman had paid off the FBI to go after Rourke and his teammates then they came off with the cannabis killing their pursuers in the process.
- Code of Silence - The evidence that Tyson and Stoddard had ripped from the Volk had fallen in the hands of Hector Maio who cut a deal with the FBI, total immunity for the evidence and Jack Rouke is tasked with killing him and retrieving the evidence
- Visiting Rich People - Jack Rourke is tasked with sabotaging a federal proscutor's case against The Mob, the Blackwell Syndicate's backers as well as killing the federal prosecutor in charge of the case.
- Visiting Powerful People - Jack Rourke is tasked with meeting and protecting a powerful member of Palm City's elite, the owner of Prefered Outcomes Julian Daws... though he more than meets the eyes of Jack Rourke
- Agent Dawes - Julian Daws is revealed to be a CIA agent who is tasked with keeping the flow of drugs to Jack's surprise and that he is backing the Blackwell Syndicate through Prefered Outcomes.
- The Drug Trade - Julian Daws walks Jack Rourke through Palm City's drug trade and how the illicit street racing scene is used as a cover to smuggle drugs.
- Great Deal - Tyson Lachford scores a major deal with a drug farm in Georgia who promises to supply them with large amounts of drugs in exchange for access to databases concerning highway patrol routes; however when the deal goes down at a parking garage, the Volk and L.S 16 ambush them.
- Bon Appetit - Jack Rourke drives Eva Torrez, Marcus Blackwell and Julian Daws to the rebuilt Elmore Plaza Hotel for brunch only for Niko and Dimirti with a Volk hit squad to blast the entire lobby with gunfire and C4 explosives, Jack Rourke vaults over with Eva Torrez, Marcus Blackwell and Julian Daws, there Jack Rourke and Eva Torrez rush out through the side entrance and confronts the hit squad with Jack Rourke killing both Niko and Dimirti. However Blackwell wants Jack to confront Jonathan Cross at a doughnut store and reveals that the Volk threatened to turn him over to IAD and is chased throughout the city with Marcus Blackwell putting Cross on permanent retirement by killing him with a Lupara.
Chapter 3 (Finishing the other gangs and downfall of Jack Rourke) (late 2021)
- Happy Anniversary - Jack Rourke is tasked with completing a contract hit against Frank Mercer at the fifth anniversary of the formation of the High-Speed Task Force by firing a sniper rifle stashed in a bathroom
- You Lucky Bastard - After a failed attempt to kill Razor; Roman's personal driver and #2 of the Volk, Jack Rourke is given the contract to kill Razor, first by car bomb but ends up killing Deputy Chief Jack Keller. instead of Razor. Jack Rourke, Tyson and Stoddard would later find Razer at a Burger King. In this Rourke can choose to kill or spare Razor. Rourke would spare him after he tells him that the CIA is deeper in Palm City's drug trade than Jack Rourke is led to believe
- Creme de la Creme - Marcus Blackwell plans to kill Roman, Niko, Demintri and Chan Wu in front of the city's Creme de la Creme, the mayor, the police chief, the FBI director and even the city's richest elite. However things go south and Jack Rourke chases Roman and Niko at the airport where they get to a private jet but is shot down and crash lands on the Cross Mermeroral Bridge Chan Wu is still alive and Jack Rourke executes him and leaves before the cops show up.
- Plugging the Chief - After the events of Creme de la Creme; Chief Norris places to take on the Blackwell Syndicate and to dismantle them, and a contract hit is placed on him where Jack Rourke accepts the contract and kills Chief Norris.
- Election Campaign - The State Governor had launched his reelection bid with the promise get tough on the cartels that had plagued Palm City and like Chief Norris has a contract hit out on him which Jack Rourke is tasked with taking, using a sniper rifle
- Just for Relaxation - Marcus Blackwell tells Jack Rourke about a shipment of Cuban cigars as well as a hidden shipment of diamonds (hot ice) straight from Africa however and Jack Rourke takes a crew to retrieve the shipment from federal customs however it's revealed that instead of diamonds it's Cold Shot... the same drug being pushed by the other gangs.
- The Truth - Jack Rourke and Kahi Minh Dao eavesdrop on Marcus Blackwell and Julain Daws and they learn the truth.
- Moonlighting - Jack Rourke after knowing about the truth takes Tyson to rob the Palm CIty First National in order to retire from the sicario lifestyle and gets into a massive shootout with the PCPD Heat-style.
- The Death of Art - After the heist of Palm City First National Jack Rourke finds Tyson dead and meets Stoddard at the museum only to find out that Stoddard knew about the heist, and used his share of the drug money and clout at Prefered Outcomes to buy out The7 as his personal hit squad, however Jack Rourke manages to kill every member of The7 but spares Stoddard (the player can also kill him but canonically Jack Rourke spares him)
After the trial and the repeal of the Jack Rurke is placed in the Witness Protection Program in Lakeshore City but six months later after the repeal of the Narcotics Prohibition Jack Rourke would be gunned down by members of the West Side Club, Dimitri "Dima" Mayakovsky and Henry "Black" Blackburn.
The Gangs of Palm City
L.S 16 (Los Salmos 16) - Also known as The Salmos. Backed by the most powerful Mexican drug lords and the most powerful arms traffickers in the world, L.S 16 once ruled all of Palm City In fear until The House stepped in. They’re also the strongest gang in the game with access to military grade weapons and vehicles and each gang kill from them awards 500-1,500 XP depending on the enemy type. They are led by Neil Roark.
The House - The House is a gambling gang with strong ties and backed by the Sicilian Mafia; they run the street scene and the casinos in Palm City. They’re pretty strong but weaker than L.S 16, and they have access to military grade weapons and vehicles each gang kills from them awards 250-800 XP depending on the enemy type. Headed by Lina Navarro.
The Volk - The Volk is a Chinese-Russian gang led by Roman Barkov with Niko Barkov as their enforcer backed by the Triads (Chan Wu), the Russian Mob (Dimitri Glebov), and GMAC's crew (Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald, Rose Largo) for cars who control the weapon smuggling and arms dealing in Palm City. With this backing and access to military grade weapons. They are a mid tier gang and each gang kill from them awards 200-600 XP depending on the enemy type. They are also the ones who go after the Blackwell Syndicate the most.
Palm Kings - The Palm Kings (PKs) is a Black gang made up of Black nationalists who controls Palm Harbor’s rackets and extorts store owners. Led by Benny King, they’re equipped with police-grade weaponry and has strong ties with the PCPD despite this, they are the second weakest gang in the game and each gang kill from them awards 150-500 XP depending if it's a regular to elite
Dixie Paladins - The Dixie Paladins are a white supremacy gang and a militarized version of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) who controls the Gold Coast Mountains in the mountainous regions of Palm City. they’re the weakest gang in the game and each gang kill from them awards 100-250 XP from regular to elite members. They are led by Tony Alpert
Blackwell Syndicate - The Blackwell Syndicate is a underground criminal organization based in Palm City and is led by Marcus Blackwell with Julian “Julius” Little as underboss, Hector Maio before "Code of Silence" and Zack Maio after "Code of Silence". Nick Mendoza. Khai Minh Dao and Carl Stoddard are caporegimes and Tyson Latchford, Tyler "Ty" Morgan, Sean "Mac" McAlister, Jessica "Jess" Miller as soldiers. Other members include Ravindra "Rav" Chaudhry as the gang's car expert Rachel Teller as the gang's customization expert, Marcus “Boomer” Boone as the gang's weapon experts. The Blackwell Syndicate would be the gang that the player would join. In Act 1, they're an outside and fast tracked to soldier, but in Act 2 the player would be a capo until the end of the game. They are secretly backed by both The Mob and the CIA through Agent Dawes. Jonathan Cross and Mia Townsend are also on the gang's payroll until "Bon Appetit" where Marcus Blackwell executes him with a 870P Magnum to the head. Also Mia would also go with Jack Rourke as well
The police/military force
PCPD - the police force of Palm City/Miami if the player does hostile acts (killing civilians, firing unsuppressed weapons in public, etc) will attract police attention and each kill from them awards 50 XP for regular members and 100 XP for armored members, However the player can bribe the PCPD to look the other way or will even help the player fight the other gangs but would be the target of higher level police forces. (Sort of like it was in The Godfather game) The player can also buy favors from them as well. Also they’ll deploy stronger units at higher heat level alongside the FBI. The cars PCPD drives are the Ford Crown Victoria, Dodge Challenger, Pontiac GTO, and the Chevy Grand Sport
Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) - The state police force and Only appears in wanted levels 3 and above, Each kill from them awards 75 XP for regular state troopers and 150 XP for tactical state troopers. Regular state troopers drives Ford Mustang GTs tactical state troopers drives Nissan GT-R
FBI - Only appears in wanted level 5 the FBI will be called in if the player continues to retaliate against the PCPD. Each kill from them awards 125 XP for regular agents, 250 XP for FBI SWAT and 375 XP for FBI HRT, Like the PCPD the player can bribe the FBI to look the other way, or even help the player fight gangs, or the PCPD but at the second highest price. The FBI also has the second widest array of favors the player can buy. regular agents drives the Nissan 350Z or Porsche 911 GT3 RS, FBI SWAT drives the - Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster or Ford F-150 SVT Raptor L.E. and FBI HRT drives the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X or Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
Military - Only goes after the player if they trespass in Fort Rockport or the Palmount Naval Shipyard. Each kill from them awards 200 XP for regs, 400 XP for experienced troops and 600 XP for elite troops. Like the PCPD, State Police and the FBI, the player can bribe the military to look the other way, or even help the player fight gangs, the PCPD, State Police or even the FBI but at the highest price and The military also has the widest array of favors the player can buy in large part due to Agent Dawes’ connections in Washington.
Multiplayer portion of the game would take place during the five cartels war where the Blackwell Syndicate, The Volk, Palm Kings, Dixie Paldines, Los Salmos 16, and The House (basically where Jack Rourke glosses over saying "It was non-stop chaos for weeks")
Also there would be a free ride mode where the player can explore the city at their leisure or pick a fight with either other cartels or the cops.
submitted by nimmoisa000
to gameideas [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:46 Upper-Load4003 Raid Shadow legends wouldn't run or install properly bug
Yep, raids done it again, I uninstalled raid and Plarium Play to try to fix an issue that was happening inside the game, Champions wouldn't load, Artefact thumbnails wouldn't load, going into battle has a high chance getting stuck at the loading screen, and finally when I close the game it just doesn't respond I have to end the process in order to stop it. Then when I uninstalled raid+plarium to fix such issues, RAID SHADOW LEGENDS Wouldn't download properly, saying launch error every time.
So I would like to ask for your help again, is there any way to resolve such issue? because redownloading doesn't work, also here's the image of the problem
submitted by Upper-Load4003
to RaidShadowLegends [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:42 Drakolf Framed:
The man ran down the alleyway as I gave chase.
I am Torrent, an E-Rank Hero with the Hero Association. My listed power is control over water, that includes vaporizing it and freezing it. It was a hot summer day, I was just finishing handing out water bottles for people who were suffering from heatstroke and getting them to safety, when I got the alert.
E-Class Villain, nearby Heroes alerted, I accepted immediately.
All it really took was popping the top off the bottle and splashing the villain before flash-freezing the water on his body, catching up to him, and unfreezing him before he could sustain any harm.
"E-Rank Hero, Torrent, reporting the successful apprehending of the E-Class Villain, standing by." I said. I looked at the man, he looked terrified and not at all threatening.
"Hands against the wall." I said, he shakily complied and I patted him down for any weapons.
"Powers?" I asked.
"J-just some minor telekinesis." He said.
Minor telekinesis? That was barely worth a cop, let alone a Hero. "What exactly did you do?" I asked.
He just kept staring at the wall, "I just needed a power boost, is all."
Power boost, that implied Psychaline, not the worst street drug, but still not worth me chasing him down and capturing him. "What were you planning on doing with this power boost?" I asked.
"J-just trying to survive, man. Please, just let me go, I won't cause any more trouble, honest."
"Sorry, there are laws for a reason, and I can't just ignore them." That being said, I was finding it less and less likely this guy was actually a problem, or a threat. Still, I handed him off, business as usual, and continued about my day.
Still, something about that bugged me, so I accessed the public record, looking for the man and his crime, but... I didn't find him. Maybe I was right, that he wasn't really worth the effort, so they let him loose with a slap on the wrist.
Still, that wasn't enough, so I accessed the report logs, finding the time that I answered and trying to find something that made sense- but there was nothing. I certainly answered an alert, but there was no record of the alert.
Maybe he was wrongfully accused of something, and the data got expunged?
Whatever, short of hacking into the mainframe, I wasn't going to get anywhere else with this, so I logged off.
Taking a load off, with my shift done, I took my suit off and securely locked it in a briefcase, which I then locked in a safe before leaving my house. I liked taking a walk, seeing the city from a civilian's point of view helped me keep perspective on things, let me know where I could do better.
My phone beeped, I checked it and saw an alert for a disturbance nearby. I always kept the incident tracker on, mostly to see who was doing what and being ready to jump in just in case they needed a little help.
I sat on a bench and watched as alerts went off and were taken, smiling at the efficiency of the system.
An alert went off close to where I was, and I was the only one close enough to respond. I tapped that I was going to check it out, that I was in civvies, and would do what I could without compromising my identity. I walked quickly, arriving near the scene.
Everything was quiet, I could feel this part of the city lacked any kind of humidity, it was honestly kind of weird. I reported I had arrived, noting the lack of humidity, and said I'd likely have to rely on hand to hand if necessary, that I was standing by to observe.
I received the affirmative, and was told a Hero was dispatched to my location.
Something felt off about the situation, I checked the incident report, but it was weirdly vague, like the remote viewers couldn't get a bead on what was going on. I walked around, looking for any sign that something else was amiss.
I felt a bead of sweat roll down my face and siphoned it off, holding it frozen in the palm of my hand.
I heard footsteps and looked to see another E-Rank Hero approaching me. "Target spotted, approaching." He said. "You there! Keep your hands where I can see them."
I blinked, confused. I looked behind me, but I didn't see anyone. I looked at him. "I'm sorry, what?"
"Just stay where you are." He said. "Resisting will only make it worse for you."
Yeah, he was definitely talking to me. "I'm not the man you're looking for." I said. "I'm on standby, I can prove it." I held up my phone so he could see, but then he snatched it from my hand and threw it against the wall.
"Reporting the target has drawn a weapon, engaging."
He rushed at me, fist raised, and I knew this wasn't going to be a fight I could avoid.
My listed power is control over water, that includes vaporizing it and freezing it. That meant anything with water could be frozen or vaporized.
"You understand you're full of blood." I said, catching his hand. Under any other circumstance, that would be an extremely strange thing for someone to say. But the way his eyes widened in sheer terror told me he knew exactly who I was.
"I am going to operate under the assumption that you're a villain in disguise." I said. "Stand down, do not make me get dangerous."
He immediately came at me with his other hand, aimed for my neck.
I shifted my foot, and two slabs of earth and asphalt sandwiched him.
"My listed power is control over water." I said. "What I really have is control over states of matter. Watch." I walked over to my phone and using my control over matter, I repaired it. It turned on, I'd held it so many times I didn't even need to think about it. I accessed the incident tracker, then I called the Association.
"This is Torrent." I said. "Is my aid still on the way?"
"Absolutely, he's not that far away." The operator said.
"Then I have our villain in front of me. A man dressed as an E-Rank Hero who attacked me without provocation. My identity is compromised."
I listened, amplifying my phone's speaker so I could listen in. There, just loud enough for me to hear, was a voice harshly whispering that the situation needed to be salvaged.
"Affirmative, Torrent. We'll have someone along to do pickup."
"One quick thing, before you go." I said.
"What's that?" She asked.
"What, exactly, am I being accused of?" The silence was deafening. "Well? I'm directed to a situation that perfectly counters my listed power, in civilian clothes so my identity shouldn't have been compromised, with nothing around that would indicate an incident. So tell me, why has the Hero Association deemed it necessary to force me into a trap."
The connection ended, the tracker went off, I looked at it, and saw that I was listed as having gone rogue, attacking a fellow Hero without provocation, that was before I lost access to the system.
"Alright, fine." I said. I released the man in front of me, who looked at me with sheer terror. "What did they tell you, to make you comply?" I asked. It was a gamble, but the way his eyes widened confirmed it. "I looked you up." I said. "But I couldn't find you. Is that what you did as well?"
"Y-yeah." He said. "They said if I captured you, they'd let me go."
I heard a loud thud, followed by feeling a tremor. Another E-Rank was after me. Before I could even begin to react, he grabbed the man in front of me and slammed him into the wall, killed him instantly.
"Fine." I said. I reached out and froze the man in front of me, killing him instantly. "If you're going to make me a villain, then I'll be a villain."
I strode away, knowing that I was going to need somewhere to lay low. I disintegrated my phone, turning it into its stable component elements, and put them in my pocket.
I could feel the tremors of the city, the footsteps of Heroes rushing my way, with only my grim warning to them being a frozen man, his hand still grasping the skull of the man he killed.
It was reported that at 18:23, three weeks ago, the former Hero named Torrent had killed two heroes.
The official story was that I had snapped, that I'd attacked one, another arrived to stop me, and I managed to get him to kill his partner before freezing him solid.
I won't pretend what I did was morally just, I was forced into a situation I didn't understand where probability of my death was certain without dealing with the threat.
I could have tried trapping him between two slabs of asphalt, but a man who could casually pop another man's head against a wall likely had super strength, so that was out of the question. Suffocating him by forcing a vaccuum to form was a possibility, but I didn't have fine control over it. And fire is a messy way to kill someone, it was incidentally why I was often paired with a pyro if they were needed.
Flash freezing him was an instantaneous death, the water in his cells pierces through the cell walls, and the lack of signals due to total cell death meant he didn't even know what killed him.
I had vomited after walking away, mostly due to the stress of having just killed a man and having the entire Hero Association after me.
"According to our investigation, Torrent was formally diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder, and is thus an extremely dangerous man." The Hero, Jackknife, told the reporter.
"Does this mean Torrent is an at-large unmedicated schizophrenic?" The reporter asked.
"No, SPD is a completely different diagnosis, a form of lack of empathy-"
"Affective empathy." I interrupted out of annoyance.
"-which does mean he is, nonetheless, and extremely dangerous man."
"I can't believe that Torrent's a fucking sociopath." One of the bar patrons remarked.
"That kind of reporting is going to get innocent people killed." I said, more than a handful of people shot glares at me. "SPD is a form of lack of affective empathy, but it's not a complete lack of emotions or ability to function in society."
I idly flipped a coin between my fingers. "People with SPD are perfectly capable of reading other people and understanding their perspective rationally, but have a difficult time feeling for them since any feelings they have are muted."
"Who made you the expert?" One of the patrons asked, spitting a gob of chewing tobacco onto the floor. I followed the path of the spit to the floor, then looked at him.
"You know, it's impolite to spit that in a public place." I said.
"Fuck you." He drawled.
"People with SPD have a difficulty forming relationships with other people." I continued. "Plus, when they are capable of feeling emotions, it's difficult to pinpoint what emotion it is, and have difficulty expressing it in words. This is called alexithymia. So no, that doesn't automatically make him a dangerous person."
"And why is that?" He asked.
"Because we're still capable of having a very strong moral code." I replied bluntly. "For instance, it's immoral to kill people unless your life is being threatened. It's also immoral to make a public place filthy because you can't spit in a bottle like a sane person."
He stood up, glowering at me. "Nobody talks shit to my face and gets away with it." He growled.
I wordlessly made every knife in the immediate vicinity float and point toward him. "Sit down and drink your beer." I said. "I won't kill you, but I'll certainly make you hurt."
He backed away, stumbling into his barstool, and sitting back down.
I had always wanted to be a Hero growing up, always wanted to do something right in the world. The muted feeling I felt when I helped someone was one of the few I could feel, and while I could never drop anything to exclusively help someone, unless there was some sort of incentive I actually wanted, I simply did what I wanted.
The absolute truth is, I felt nothing, killing that man. He was simply a threat to my existence, and he had murdered someone right in front of me. It is immoral to commit murder, after all.
But self-defense is an entirely different thing, it's not murder if you're protecting your own life.
The man was clearly terrified of me, but his anger had served a useful purpose, it allowed me to present as someone completely different, allowed me to showcase ferrokinesis.
There was nothing in the Hero Association's rules about threatening someone with bodily harm if one is about to be harmed.
Because the Hero Association was eager to punish me for some wrongdoing I was not aware of- there were no formal accusations, so it was clearly something illegal or immoral.
Thus, because they were dead set on making me a villain, I chose to oblige.
There was a Hero Outpost nearby, a kind of place for Heroes to rest and recover during or after patrols. I'd been busy all day setting up non-lethal distractions, things that would require a Hero's aid. And since there were relatively few Heroes in a given sector, I could do what I needed to.
My new phone's alarm went off, I dismissed it and got up, paying for my drink.
I had ordered the strongest drink on the menu, siphoned off the alcohol, and drank it. This left me with 200 proof alcohol, which I was going to need very soon,
As I walked closer to the Hero Outpost, I observed as various Heroes flew, ran, or swung out, leaving behind the one person I was expecting to see.
Hammerhead was a strongman, and I had been spying on him during the past few days. We was a well-liked public figure, and I would otherwise not care about him, if it wasn't for the fact that he had killed someone in cold blood.
They were not even a Villain, just some crook who stole a wallet. I happened to be passing by an alleyway, when I heard that familiar sound of a skull popping against a wall.
I of course immediately retaliated, attempting to freeze him solid while I had the advantage. Unfortunately, he's one of those few who are resistant to transformative powers, so I couldn't turn his blood into ice, couldn't kill him instantly.
I walked into the Hero Outpost, where Hammerhead was currently reading something on his phone. He looked up at me, opened his mouth to tell me the Outpost was not open for the public.
I moved the pure alcohol into his mouth and down his throat. He coughed, then ran after me as I fled. He quickly began to slow down, stumble, and the collapsed to the ground.
At least he was unconwscious.
I moved the earth to flip him on his back, then created an emetic, which I also administered in much the same was as the alcohol. I wasn't taking any chances with this man, the emetic worked, resulting in him vomiting, and subsequently choking to death.
I felt something run down my face and swiped at it, water, no, a mixture of lipids, water, and mucus. I wiped my faced again, huh, I'd never cried before. Yes, focusing on that faint sensation in my chest, considering I was crying, I must have been sad.
"This is annoying." I said as I walked away.
Murder was immoral, absolutely, and what I had done was just that. Cold-blooded and premeditated murder, but I reasoned that if a man like him was willing to kill people so carelessly, then refusing to kill him was murder by inaction.
I didn't add 'murdering people to prevent further murdering' on my list of moral things to do, I was fully willing to recognize I had done something truly heinous.
The news the next morning reported the death of Hammerhead, the perpetrator was unknown, but it was assumed some kind of mad chemist of some nature, considering the way he was killed.
That's when I saw him, on the screen, the C-Class Hero Wraithrazor. He was a moderately popular Hero, due to his ability to turn intangible and avoid harm. His was a power I truly couldn't counteract.
I'm going to need to observe him, I can't kill him if he's a good Hero.
submitted by Drakolf
to DrakolfsWritings [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:41 BadSneakers_ Missing Textures and Models? (Tamriel Rebuilt)
| || | submitted by BadSneakers_ to tes3mods [link] [comments]
Hi all, I've currently been playing through Morrowind (on OpenMW
) for my first time (really enjoying it so far!), but I've noticed that for the Tamriel Rebuilt Mod there are some missing models and textures? I'm assuming that I'm missing a mod or two for these errors to occur but can't seem to find them nor mentioning of similar issue to mine. Missing models in Old Ebonheart, same problem exists in Vardenfell.
Noticed that two NPC's in Vivec (Ohminir and the lady used for fast travelling at the port) have the same issue to. My current load order
I think my load order is correct, considering my game doesn't crash on start up, but maybe I'm missing some plugins? No clue really. Help will be much obliged.
2023.06.03 04:00 Lumiere-x Review Offer: Smutty Goodness!
I'm on summer break and want to do some reading. Send me a chapter of your smutty goodness! I will try to review at least 5.
Fandoms: I’m most familiar with Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, Elder Scrolls (Skyrim mostly), Lord of the rings/Hobbit/Rings of Power, law and order SVU, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and various anime’s. I’m open for other fandoms though!
Pairings: I prefer M/M but like to read M/F too. I’m very, very picky about F/F.
Word Count: 3k and less. Might be able to do more depending on the pairing.
No to threesomes, cheating, or polyamory.
Non-con/rape/dub-con, grooming, incest, A/B/O, and some other questionable stuff is fine. BDSM and most other kinky stuff is fine as well.
submitted by Lumiere-x
to FicReviewExchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:58 Pacmyne [WTS] New Bullet/Birth Control Bags - HK Hook Gryphon Claws
New version of the Bullet Bags! Inspired by a custom order request. New design has 2 loops of webbing and 2 D rings on one end to attach to my belt clips or a carabiner to hang off your belt or pack or any gear. 3 inch by 1.5 inch field of loop for patches. Offering 2 sizes for handguns and rifle caliber bullets. Little guy holds atleast 300 bullets and could hold more but not certain how much more weight it can hold I haven’t tested more than 200 9mm rounds. I double stitched every seam and triple stitched on some so it should hold a good heavy load but not tested much. Available in Multicam Black, Woodland, MC Tropic, Ranger Green, Coyote, Flecktarn, 2 small Vietnam Tiger Stripe Left, Alpine Snow, Scorpion Ocp and Black. Currently only have the three patches variations show in the picture 9mm, 556, and ''Freedom Seeds''. Each bag will come with one patch of your choice. At the moment I can not sell the patches separately from the bags due to inventory. $30 shipped for smaller pouch $35 shipped for larger pouch
** First person to buy 2 or more bags gets an EDC HK hook belt clip of your choice.
x1 small MC Tropic x1 small Alpine Snow x1 small MC Black
HK hook belt clip lanyards to hang your keys, gloves, or any other tacticool gear you can think of. The belt clips wrap around your belt and velcro onto itself. They can be weaved through Molle if you don’t want to wrap around your belt. I offer 2 sizes one for EDC belts that are up to 2 inches wide and don't hang as low. The Battle Belt clips fit belts up to 2.5 inches wide and hang about an inch lower. At the moment I have Coyote, Multicam Tropic and Arid, Black, Ranger Green, Woodland, Multicam Black, Hawaiian Sunset, Black Hawaiian, Black, and Blue Polynesian materials on hand. Currently have 1 of each color for the edc but plenty more materials and making more daily. EDC clip $15 shipped and $10 for each additional clip Battle clip $17 shipped and $12 for each additional clip First person to buy 4 or more belt clips gets a free 2 point quick adjust sling that I make!
Can’t take preorders per page rules but comment what you would like to see in the next post and I’ll make sure to have it!
Post dibs and I’ll pm. PayPal or Venmo add 3% for goods and services. Thanks for any and all support.
submitted by Pacmyne
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:56 MaryQuiteCUNTrary It's live and it's all 💊💊💊'ed up! Holy fuck. 😳
And dropping F Bombs left and right tonight. She's done nothing but make fun of belittle everybody & everything since she got on. Making fun of the Wendy's worker who screwed up her order like she always does. Bitch at least they fucking work you lazy ass, free loading, entitled bitch. You have some nerve you're a POS worthless drug addict, living off of and using a man you admittedly cannot stand thats too stupid or too lazy to fix a fucking PB & J for the man who supports your worthless self. You literally are nothing but a long term call girl if you think about it. And now we're back to "oooh my neck, it feels like I was beat with a 2x4"... Bitch we couldn't be so lucky!
submitted by MaryQuiteCUNTrary
to OfficialTinyDinyMatt [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:48 FakeGamerGirlPee seemingly random CTDs (modlist/crashdump provided)
my game just keeps crashing as i try to move my squad across the landscape. makes the game pretty much unplayable because i can't travel long distances without CTD
. I weeded out mods that seem to cause problems (such as any incompatible mods, buggy or generally unstable mods, etc.), but it continues to happen. so i'm thinking that the problem either isn't a mod, or it's just a mod that i haven't considered. i'll post my most recent crash dump and modlist, can anyone tell me what the problem might be? logs and modlist here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OLUPKnHbcct4WowHhsCQvAmUhZTHiQrD?usp=drive_link additional notes:
- i've arranged my load order based on that popular guide on steam
- I'm also using RE_Kenshi, only to fix the RNG bug and cache shaders, all other features disabled. there don't seem to be any reported issues with this mod regarding those two features, and even after uninstalling it but it doesn't seem to change the problems i'm having
- the final mod in the load order is the auto-generated patch from Kenshi CTD fix patch, because it supposedly fixes some issues that cause CTD. but i have no idea how effective it actually is.
submitted by FakeGamerGirlPee
to Kenshi [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:40 Mizzno [H] Games [W] Lost Ruins, Lone Fungus, Offers
For sale, for Steam gift cards (or gifted Steam Wallet balance):
*tentatively up for trade, assuming I buy the bundle
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends: 2 Card Packs (Skyrim) 1 Event Ticket 100 Gold 100 Souls
- ESO Vanity Pet: Bristlegut Piglet and 15 Days of ESO Plus
- 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel
- A Hat in Time
- Avernum: Escape from the Pit
- Bendy and the Ink Machine
- Dead Rising 4
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2
- NECROPOLIS: BRUTAL EDITION
- Omensight: Definitive Edition
- Tower Unite
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War
IGS Rep Page: https://www.reddit.com/IGSRep/comments/ti26nz/mizznos_igs_rep_page/
submitted by Mizzno
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:28 GachiPls_DidntSave It's a miracle any orders can be delivered at all when the service is this SLOW
Can't tell you how many orders I've lost simply because the app conveniently refuses to load when I'm trying to accept it.
Can't tell you how many times I've had to awkwardly loiter outside someone's house because the picture I took refuses to load.
DD using servers from 1999
submitted by GachiPls_DidntSave
to doordash_drivers [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:25 caw_the_crow Please someone help. Same crash every time: "Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF640CA86F0 (SkyrimSE.exe+3386F0) on thread 18516!" After nearly two weeks of trying to get this game to work, I finally had it. Then turned the graphics settings down a bit, and now I cannot load the game at all.
Had it working. Finally working. I made a new load order almost 2 weeks ago. Nothing in it that should have been a problem. First it crashed as soon as I loaded the game. Then it crashed as soon as I loaded a save after an hour or two of play. I fixed something, it worked, started a new save to be safe, then crashed when loading the save. Fixed something else, the save would load, start a new save to be safe, played just a tiny bit, crash on loading. It's been nearly 2 weeks now.
It was finally working as of yesterday. I played a whole 20-30 minutes! Today I played maybe two minutes, but then I noticed my computer was working kind of hard and the computer fans were blowing on max, so I went in the graphics settings of the skyrim launcher (not through SKSE) to turn things down just a tiny bit. I tried to reload my save, aaannnddd crash. Took out the bashed patch and the "mod" I created from the overwrite files generated during play, and still could not load it. Tried a few other things to no avail. I can no longer load my game at all, again.
It's always the same crash, right after a full-length loading screen of loading a save. The loading screen music cuts out, it's a silent black screen for a while, then crash to desktop. It's always the same line on the crash logs: "Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF640CA86F0 (SkyrimSE.exe+3386F0) on thread 18516!" It's always "3386F0" but I cannot figure out what that means.
If anyone wants to help, I'd appreciate it, although something tells me there is nothing left to do. Here's the crash log nonetheless, but it's cool if no one can help: https://pastebin.com/crZLTAjK
The crash log has the plugins but let me know if I should also write out my full list in the left pane of MO2.
I'm not very savvy with this stuff, but over the past couple weeks I have tried EVERYTHING I know and more. I'm at my wit's end, unless anyone has ideas. Otherwise, I should probably force myself to step away from this game.
submitted by caw_the_crow
to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:21 Then-Grass-9830 Any In-Home delivery drivers here?
I'm curious about how your store does your dispensing/orders?
[the reason why - it's long and I'm not adding a tldr]
we had higher ups the other day and he was talking about how our first delivery is supposed to be done by 930 (we are scheduled to come in at 9). Yesterday my orders split and I had 3 and another 11 (the 3 were all grocery the 11 had both gmds and grocery orders) all were for deliveries between 9 am to 1pm.
Today I had 1 split off and 15 orders (the 1 was a grocery the 15, again, grocery and gmds about half and half).
both days I got my orders prepped and loaded by myself. I don't mind that - especially as that means I can load the van to my specifications (and I'll be honest they might be seen a little weird, but it works for me). However, getting everything together (including my equipment and moving the van) took time and I rolled out of the store at 1030. Granted my first delivery was less than 900 feet away but still.
We (myself and my codrivers) have said multiple times that when whoever making more money than us decided to have us come in at 830 to 530 that it helped tremendously but they seem unwilling to hear us and the reason we were given of it being reverted was that others were forgetting to start their drives at 9 when they come in at 830.
our manager was talking about assigning someone specific to prep the inhomes - but I'm not entirely hopeful or believing that that will help enough. As it was, I had an issue yesterday that if I hadn't been the one prepping the orders, I'm not sure it would have been seen. And there's other small points that feel make it iffy. As nice as it would be to have the orders pre-prepped.
submitted by Then-Grass-9830
to OGPBackroom [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:14 scorchedlullabies New to keeping Venus flytraps, advice?
| || |
Okay so this is my first post ever, very sorry if I’m not the best at it! Anyway, I got this fried sphagnum moss + perlite mixture (Rio Hamza trading from Amazon if that matters) and I ordered a flytrap from FlyTrapShop, got a dentate flytrap which I’m hoping came from the right website I’ve seen you guys talk about. Yeah I have that, loads of distilled water and I ordered a self watering pot system aswell, advice on replanting it into the sphagnum mixture I got from Amazon? I just wanna make sure I’m doing things right, I’m really excited to get into this all! Thank you for your patience if you’ve read this all submitted by scorchedlullabies to VenusFlyTrap [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:12 No-Break2276 10 years later
Hello everyone! PZ is one of my all time favorite games. It never fails to amaze me and I’m looking to try something new with it. That being said can I get a list of the best mods for 10 years later? I’m going to uninstall and unsub from my current mod list for a fresh start. Let me know what mods you would recommend and the load order. Thank you to whoever comments. 🙏
submitted by No-Break2276
to projectzomboid [link] [comments]